PDA

View Full Version : AOL poll links Ron Paul to Adolf Hitler (satire)

max
12-26-2007, 01:19 PM
Hitler got rid of Germany's privately owned central Bank and insituted a debt free monetary system...

Ron Paul wants to get rid of our Central Bank and institute a debt free monetary system.

AOL Headlines: Ron Paul supports Hitler's economic policies.
Vote in our AOL poll: Do you agree with Ron Paul's stance on Hitlerian monetary policy?

This is what our media and public education system has come to. Did you notice what an unflattering photo AOL put up of RP?

PimpBlimp
12-26-2007, 01:20 PM
Link?

Giuliani was there on 911
Germany's economy really didn't as well under Hitler as most people think

constitutional
Link?

no need. We will only be encouraging them to publish more crap like this.

Ron2Win
12-26-2007, 01:22 PM
man, these guys are worried.

jake
12-26-2007, 01:23 PM
WOW, now this is crossing a line. what a bunch of idiots.

SirNim
12-26-2007, 01:24 PM
wait- this is just satire

max
12-26-2007, 01:27 PM
LOL...Guys...it was SATIRE!

AOL has no such poll....I'm just illustrating how ridiculous this Civil war slavery poll on AOL is

PimpBlimp
12-26-2007, 01:29 PM
At this point I wouldn't put it past them doing something like that.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-26-2007, 01:32 PM
The saddest part of all is that nobody thus far even doubted that a media outlet would create or allow something this ridiculous. It is a sad state of affairs when we are so used to media slander of Ron Paul or we, his supporters that we do not even second guess a poll saying he was following Hitler.

emk
12-26-2007, 01:32 PM
Um, did Hitler even do that?

TheNewYorker
12-26-2007, 01:34 PM
True, I guess though that is very similar. Except under Ron Paul's plan, there won't be a final solution.

max
12-26-2007, 01:34 PM

actually, he did....and the German economy boomed while the rest of the world was mired in depression.

emk
12-26-2007, 01:36 PM
How could he institute a debt free monetary system when Nazi Germany went up to its ears in debt?

max
12-26-2007, 01:37 PM
The saddest part of all is that nobody thus far even doubted that a media outlet would create or allow something this ridiculous. It is a sad state of affairs when we are so used to media slander of Ron Paul or we, his supporters that we do not even second guess a poll saying he was following Hitler.

good point....

the media is indeed capable of pulling crap like this satire...Heck, they are doing it now!

sad to say, but there are going to be many american zombies now who when they hear the name Ron Paul will say..."isnt that the guy who thinks we should have kept slavery?"

TheNewYorker
12-26-2007, 01:37 PM

Yes. That's the reason why the holocaust happened. The Jewish bankers basically controlled all the money in Germany (and Austria). Much like how the Jewish bankers control the federal reserve here in the USA.

Hitler tried everything that he could do to return the control of money in Germany to the government and not the private bankers, but he failed. So that's when Heinrich Himmler, his right hand man, thought up the plan that is now infamously known as the "final solution" ... (to the jewish banking problem). Or also called the holocaust, where they killed hundreds of thousands of Jews. They called it their final solution, because they tried everything else they could possibly think of to get their money back in control away from the private bankers.

He who wins the wars writes the history books. It's commonly taught today in schools that Hitler killed all the Jews just for fun, or because he had something against them. It's not the case. In fact he didn't want to get rid of them all, but he felt that was the only way, even as extreme as it was, to fix his nation, and get rid of the bankers.

max
12-26-2007, 01:39 PM
How could he institute a debt free monetary system when Nazi Germany went up to its ears in debt?

That was PRE Nazi Germany that was in debt from the Versailles Treaty.

Hitler refused to pay the bankers any more and instituted a debt free currency....as opposed to a monetary system where all currency has to be loaned into the economy at interest..

100% of new money "liquidity" is loaned into our system by private bankers who collect intersest for doing us the service of cfeating money supply out of thin air

Mark Rushmore
12-26-2007, 01:39 PM

Solve the riddle and you'll understand more about why WWII happened. ;)

michaelwise
12-26-2007, 01:40 PM
George Bush is directly linked to Hitler through his grand father. Maybe someone should do an article about that.

Give me liberty
12-26-2007, 01:41 PM
Was this a bad joke?

max
12-26-2007, 01:44 PM
Solve the riddle and you'll understand more about why WWII happened. ;)

The real reason we went into WW2 is because Hitler liberated Germany from the Central banking Crime syndicate.

Any world leader who does not play ball with the globalists, (whether he's a good guy or a bad guy is irrelevant)...will be destroyed....

Vladamir Putin, though he is an authoritarian ex KGB thug, is currently bucking the Big Boys....hence , the recent anti-Putin push in the media...

Putin is on cover of Time this week in an unflattering piece..

Putin bucked the globalists on Iran and wants us out of Central Asia....I dont blame him

TheNewYorker
12-26-2007, 02:03 PM
The real reason we went into WW2 is because Hitler liberated Germany from the Central banking Crime syndicate.

Possibly. I do think our leaders were waiting to bring us into the war, but couldn't, until they got lucky and the japs bombed pearl harbor, then they had the perfect excuse to enter the war.

Mesogen
12-26-2007, 05:24 PM
Uh. Are we forgetting the entire years of 1938-1940 people?

Who went after whom? Hitler made the aggressive moves.

emk
12-26-2007, 05:28 PM
Give me a break people. There was no Jewish banking conspiracy- grow up.

TheNewYorker
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Give me a break people. There was no Jewish banking conspiracy- grow up.

Wow, do your research?

pickfair
12-27-2007, 04:48 AM
I wouldn't be surprised. After all, McCain did compare RP to Hitler, didn't he?