PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Store

LibertiORDeth
12-26-2007, 12:59 PM
I ordered a RP T-shirt from RonPaul2008.com more then a week ago, (almost two weeks I think) and still have not received it. I also ordered a hoodie on ebay the same day, and received it like 5 days ago. This seems like pretty bad ineptness on the campaigns behalf. (even though it is Christmas)

pacelli
12-26-2007, 01:01 PM
I ordered a RP T-shirt from RonPaul2008.com more then a week ago, (almost two weeks I think) and still have not received it. I also ordered a hoodie on ebay the same day, and received it like 5 days ago. This seems like pretty bad ineptness on the campaigns behalf. (even though it is Christmas)

Good luck. I've ordered some slim jims, some clothing, and signs from the store before thanksgiving and still haven't gotten anything.

kutibah
12-26-2007, 01:04 PM
Yeah, the campaign store is experiencing a heavy influx of orders. It took me 3-4 weeks to get my stuff in. Just give them time. This is only good news for the campaign because it means we have a large amount of orders which means his support is growing!

bjrnet
12-26-2007, 04:23 PM
Yes, the campaign store must be flooded with orders. On the one hand, that is great, however, on the other hand that is NOT acceptable!!!!!

If they are swamped they need to hire people or ASK FOR HELP!

I've ordered 3 times from the campaign store. First two orders came in relatively quickly but my last order was Dec 14 and they have NOT shipped it yet as of Dec 26.

I can't campaign with official campaign materials unless I get the stuff!!!!!!!!!!

dante
12-26-2007, 04:29 PM
If anyone on these boards is from Ron Paul's district... please see if you can volunteer at the store and help get all this stuff shipped out.

jrich4rpaul
12-26-2007, 04:29 PM
CONTACT THEM with the order information. I waited 2 weeks for bumper stickers, and when I finally contacted them saying it still hadn't been shipped, it literally got shipped the next day.

Alabama Supporter
12-26-2007, 04:47 PM
It sounds like the squeaky wheel gets the grease in this operation. Call them up if you need your gear ASAP.

SlapItHigh
12-26-2007, 05:16 PM
Sorry. I ordered 800 slim jims back in September and they never came. I contacted them by phone and email multiple times and while everyone has been curteous, no one has gotten me my slim jims or offered up any explanation as to why I never received them. I have ordered many things before and after this experience and have received every other order. It was at the end of the quarter when everyone was trying to boost numbers and I'm sure they got a ton of store orders at that time and if they are too busy now to figure it out then I guess that is a good thing.

romeo2
12-26-2007, 05:19 PM
been 2wks for me. i just ordered a shirt and bumper magnet, so im not that much in a hurry.

coffeewithchess
12-26-2007, 05:24 PM
They have 90 staff and can't run a campaign store correctly? I'll say it again...someone needs to be fired.

Shavenyak
12-26-2007, 06:33 PM
It took my order about 2 1/2 weeks. I think my order was shipped from someone's personal address. If this is an area where he needs some volunteers, lets find out and see what we can do!

DirtMcGirt
12-26-2007, 06:41 PM
i got gear at cafepress, kinda expensive but it arrived in afew days

LynnB
12-26-2007, 07:14 PM
Just got notice of shipment today for my order made on 12/6.

cien750hp
12-26-2007, 07:18 PM
it may not be that they do not have the manpower to fulflill the orders, but there may be a heavy demand for supplies right now. they probably give priority to meetups or something, so maybe they don't have the stock they need to get them all filled.

the revolution keeps growing, sometimes it may be hard to keep up.

RonPaul2012grassroots
12-26-2007, 07:45 PM
Not only do we have the best prices on Ron Paul promo items on the planet, we generally ship next day, especially the signs.

Right now we're having a sign blowout special on the 12x24 corrugated plastic signs -

http://www.ronpaulgrassrootshq.com/components/com_virtuemart/show_image_in_imgtag.php?filename=326ebc1da87c6162 2149ec27fd684d75.jpg&newxsize=120&newysize=120&fileout=

As low as $125 per 100 delivered to your door.

http://www.ronpaulgrassrootshq.com/store/12-inch-x-24-inch-yard-signs-without-wire-stands/100-count-ron-paul-2008-12x24-yard-signs-w-o-wire-stands-2.html

kutibah
12-26-2007, 07:47 PM
it may not be that they do not have the manpower to fulflill the orders, but there may be a heavy demand for supplies right now. they probably give priority to meetups or something, so maybe they don't have the stock they need to get them all filled.

the revolution keeps growing, sometimes it may be hard to keep up.

Exactly, they can only work as fast as their printers/suppliers can provide.