PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Taxis on voting day

Jackinbox
12-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Is there any plan to organize transportation in Iowa and NH? This is even more important if there is snow and people are scared to drive. A common practice is take a bus at a retirement center and fill it with supporters.

Did anyone canvass in retirement centers? I suggest organizing special activities in those centers and show them how nice Ron Paul's supporters are!

chupon85
12-26-2007, 12:55 PM
That's a very good idea. Going in groups also makes it a social event that may attract more people.

DrRich
12-26-2007, 01:32 PM
What the grassroots need to do especially in Iowa is to get a fleet of 4x4s so that they can get people to the polls if the weather gets bad.

PledgeForPaul
12-26-2007, 01:46 PM
What the grassroots need to do especially in Iowa is to get a fleet of 4x4s so that they can get people to the polls if the weather gets bad.

I have lived in Cedar Rapids IA for 25 years and have never had a problem in any snow storm. I drive a toyota corolla.

There is an army of snow removal equipment in this city that runs nonstop when a blizzard hits.

JAlli41
12-26-2007, 02:15 PM
is this even legal? it sounds eerily similar to those news stories about "this campaign was found to have paid homeless people to vote for them." sounds great if its legal, but it sounds like it could get Dr. Paul into some big trouble

Jackinbox
12-27-2007, 10:41 AM
is this even legal? it sounds eerily similar to those news stories about "this campaign was found to have paid homeless people to vote for them." sounds great if its legal, but it sounds like it could get Dr. Paul into some big trouble

I would be surprise that it's not. It's quite diffferent from paying someone to vote for you.

McDermit
12-27-2007, 10:45 AM
gotv efforts are definitely legal

Airborn
12-27-2007, 10:51 AM
I believe this would be %100 legal. And this is a must-have great idea.

Jackinbox
12-27-2007, 10:48 PM
Can someone take over it? I can't do anything for it.