PDA

View Full Version : Small suggestion: Every youtube vid you watch, at least leave

rp08rp
07-10-2007, 05:29 PM
a comment...
it'll add up folks

i.e Ron Paul 2008

Cheers

Roxi
07-10-2007, 05:37 PM
AND RATE IT...i see tons of ron paul vids with like 2000 views but 200 ratings...come on people just click a star!!
:)

rp08rp
07-10-2007, 05:41 PM
AND RATE IT...i see tons of ron paul vids with like 2000 views but 200 ratings...come on people just click a star!!
:)

No , no I MEANT Other NON Ron Paul vids

JUST PLANT SEEDS!! :D

DisabledVet
07-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Every day I search "Ron Paul" on You tube and then filter to the latest videos...watch them all and the Pro Ron ones, I always leave a comment and rate it...

damijin
07-10-2007, 05:48 PM
So far we have seen a small backlash from the elite YouTube bloggers, many of whom lean liberal and are quick to point out that Ron Paul hates blacks and peace because he wouldn't spend tax dollars on a congressional medal for Mother Theresa and Rosa Parks.

With that said, I agree that this is a good idea but only IF the page that you're posting on has less than 2 ron paul messages on it already. In other words, don't spam up ever non-Paul video with Ron Paul propaganda. But it's ok to leave one simple note if theres none or one on that page.

Have fun :)

damijin
07-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Oh and for the LOVE OF GOD- do not become engaged in flame wars with people. Stay positive, spread the name, let Ron spread the message on his own.

cujothekitten
07-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Here's another suggestion, if you see an anti-ron paul title on a video click on the user name first. If they only have a few subscribers don't comment on the video, don't rate the video, don't even watch the video.

People keep bumping titles such as "Illegal immigration not important to Ron Paul" and "Ron Paul - Wolf in Sheep's Clothing...". The users that made those videos have hardly any subscribers, no one would've seen those troll videos if it wasn't for people commenting on them and bumping them to the most discussed and most viewed.

damijin
07-10-2007, 06:32 PM
Here's another suggestion, if you see an anti-ron paul title on a video click on the user name first. If they only have a few subscribers don't comment on the video, don't rate the video, don't even watch the video.

People keep bumping titles such as "Illegal immigration not important to Ron Paul" and "Ron Paul - Wolf in Sheep's Clothing...". The users that made those videos have hardly any subscribers, no one would've seen those troll videos if it wasn't for people commenting on them and bumping them to the most discussed and most viewed.

Quoted for truth.

I'm not sure how many times I've said this but I'll say it again:

Ron Paul is as flawless as a politician gets. Let him defend himself, because the only thing we do by defending him in mob-mentality form is produce another flaw, that of rabid unreasonable supporters.

rpf2008
07-10-2007, 07:44 PM
I leave a comment, add it to my favorites Ron Paul playlist and vote on them. Im also trying to add them to my delicious and voting thumbs up on them on stumbleupon.