PDA

View Full Version : Anyone between PA and NH need a ride?

mmink15
12-26-2007, 12:27 PM
I'll be headed up to join OLF in NH on New Year's Eve(could wait til Jan 1, if needed) and plan on leaving morning after primary(could leave night of, if needed). I am driving up from Lancaster PA(90 minutes or so west of Philly) and I'm willing to alter my trip to pick up a person or two if anyone just needs a ride there and back home to make volunteering possible. As of now, it's just me so I'd appreciate the company.
To give you an idea of who you'd be riding up with I am 29, formerly independent voter that always leans anti-war, A working musician for the last 12 years so I have some stories to get us through a long drive without getting too bored, I drive a Jeep Wrangler so it will be a bumpy ride up but lots of fun.

DeepBlu
12-26-2007, 01:23 PM
I'm over by King of Prussia and considering making the trip up on the 1st. I'll shoot you a PM in a couple days.

mmink15
12-26-2007, 04:32 PM
Cool, I'll be waiting

mmink15
12-27-2007, 04:57 PM
I must add this, my 4 yr old black lab will be accompanying me and anyone else who joins me, on our journey. I was having trouble finding a dog-sitter and found out that OLFD was pet-friendly(an increasing rarity in my area), so my very friendly and lovable dog, TJ, will be along for the ride.