PDA

View Full Version : I dont know about you but i have pretty good feeling about.

Give me liberty
12-26-2007, 10:44 AM
About Jan 3 caucuses

if ron paul does win the jan 3 caucuses how would you guys react?

and the reason i have a pretty good feeling about it is beacuse that most of the bush backers or gop suppoters are upset and they are not happy with the current set line of the hardcore bush like candidates, and i think those old bush fans know if they vote for rommey or john mccain they will have more of the same policies and maybe and i hope not a war with iran, unlikey other gop candidates ron paul is the

True conservative.

Anyway i just hope the voters of the Iowa caucuses will make the right chose
or otherwise you can say goodbye to your freedoms.

OptionsTrader
12-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Bring on snow and blizzards, our people will crawl to the caucuses if they have to.

Jordan
12-26-2007, 10:59 AM
Bring on snow and blizzards, our people will crawl to the caucuses if they have to.

Thats the best thing about our grassroots. RP voters will turn up to vote no matter what. Freedom is a popular product.

bucfish
12-26-2007, 11:16 AM
Iowa is gonna be big. We need lots of selfless efforts this time leading up to Iowa and to continue up til NH and SC. But all those who can provide whatever will help and WILL represent Ron Paul in a good way. And remember people to not force your views upon people but rather just give them the info and let them make up their own minds. Let's get a lot of Googling going on!

Ron2Win
12-26-2007, 11:17 AM
Yeah, I think our turnout will be amazing.

Gimme Some Truth
12-26-2007, 11:18 AM
If we get a top 3 place, in Iowa, I am gonna be ecstatic. According to the latest CNN poll , Paul has risen from 4% to 10% since December 16th in Iowa.

RonPaulFever
12-26-2007, 11:25 AM
My instinct tells me that Ron Paul supporters in Iowa are FIRED UP and that they will overrun the caucus, effectively spamming the other candidates into oblivion.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-26-2007, 11:27 AM
if ron paul does win the jan 3 caucuses how would you guys react?

I'll start working to counteract the biggest smear campaign america's ever seen.

drexhex
12-26-2007, 11:29 AM
I will continue my efforts in my hometown and in Philadelphia, and I will have either a drink, a joint, or both in celebration of the coming age of reason.

KMA-NWO
12-26-2007, 11:31 AM
My instinct tells me that Ron Paul supporters in Iowa are FIRED UP and that they will overrun the caucus, effectively spamming the other candidates into oblivion.

In real life, that's called winning an election, not spamming ;)