PDA

View Full Version : A different way or iPod'ers to campaign...

DeadtoSin
12-26-2007, 10:32 AM
Guys, if you have friends who you talk to and see regularly, I'd really suggest putting some Ron Paul videos on your iPod. Currently I try to pick videos almost tailored to a certain person. I have picked 4 videos in particular for this one person because we talk about politics regularly.

What I am hoping for is to win him over. If I win him over, he is considered one of the most intelligent men in our church, so I could very easily win over more votes just by doing that.

What you do in case you don't know how to get videos from Youtube onto your iPod.
First..find your favorite youtube video. Copy the URL and go to vixy.net . Switch the format to MP4 and paste your link into the URL spot. Once it is done doing whatever it does and you've downloaded it, move it out of temp internet files and into a place you can find it at easily. Then, sync the videos and you are set!

Vixy.net is a nice site since it copies the video and encodes automatically. Its kind of glitchy at this point though, its hard to get it started so it might take a few tries.

DeadtoSin
12-26-2007, 10:40 AM
Just a quick add on, they have a beta version that has an ad when you convert a video, but it it much more reliable to download the client rather than going through your browser.