PDA

View Full Version : Savannah, GA - Need anything when you stop here?

jt8025
12-26-2007, 09:16 AM
This is to the blimp people and anyone else that may have read something in the threads concerning this topic.

As of the last blimp flight plan update, the blimp is suppose to be stopping in Savannah, GA today. I was wondering if the blimp people need anything. I have multiple gift cards from Christmas and would love to use them to help the blimp people out. Anything from food, toiletries, pillows, a hotel stay. Let me know and I will see what I can do.

Also, I was wondering if they were stopping in the field next to the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport? This field is owned by the Airport and is usually used for blimps and hot air ballons. I just need to let my meetup group know where to be. We are as of now planning on initially meeting at the Walmart parking lot on the other side of I-95.

Thanks for all of the hard work,

Jimmy
12-26-2007, 09:28 AM
Hey!! Where it gonna be in Savannah and what time? I'm no too far and am off today....Like to see it. :)Anyone got further info??

Jimmy
12-26-2007, 09:44 AM
Looks like I missed it....left Savannah around 8 am is what i read....heading for Jacksonvillie. Oh well...

jt8025
12-26-2007, 09:57 AM
IMPORTANT!!!

It is scheduled to be in Savannah, GA today. It will leave tomorrow at 8 a.m. The blimp tracker still has it in Elizabeth City, NC. It is supposed to leave NC today and head to Savannah, GA. Then leave Savannah, GA and go to FL tomorrow.