PDA

View Full Version : While we're at it, why don't we unseat some incumbent State Representatives?

Noble
12-26-2007, 08:56 AM
So how about we start stacking the deck with Ron Paul Republicans?

I'm sure with our growing numbers we could place a few like minded people into office.

I hereby announce my candidacy to run for the House of Representatives for Texas's 25th district.

... now what?

AlexMerced
12-26-2007, 08:59 AM
this is the purpose of http://libertyia.ning.com so far we got two people running in next years election on the SSN, Thomas Hill from NC and Rick Frey from TX, if you running join up to be mentioned in our newsletters.

Noble
12-26-2007, 09:05 AM
Oooooo

akforme
12-26-2007, 09:08 AM
I'm game, I'm from Alaska, we have the cream of the crop up here.... Ready to be overthrown

Pauliana
12-26-2007, 09:11 AM
I think RP Republicans need an additional creed or oath or something. They need to be held to a higher standard.

Noble
12-26-2007, 09:15 AM
You say you want a revolution?

RockHoward
12-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Did you file yet? Time is running out!

If you can't get the money or petitions together right away, then you can always consider running as a Libertarian as they have ballot status in Texas. But their filing deadline is also just a few days away. (I also note that Richard Cole has filed for State Rep 25 as a Libertarian, so if a Ron Paul Republican doesn't file, then he might be your best bet as far as supporting a Liberty minded candidate.)

Rock