PDA

View Full Version : ronpaul2008.com not updated - again

walt
12-26-2007, 08:11 AM
anybody home?

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/states/iowa/ last entry 12/10

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/states/new-hampshire/ last entry 11/28

other campaigns have transparent schedules posted for this week...
http://www.johnmccain.com/STE/
Dec 28 - John McCain Returns to the Granite State
Manchester, NH

Dec 29 - John McCain Returns to the Granite State
Dover, NH

Merrimack, NH

Londonderry, NH

Dec 30 - John McCain Returns to the Granite State
Newport, NH

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction=Newsroom.PressRelease&ID=454
Media Advisory: Mike Huckabee's Public Schedule for the Week of December 23, 2007
December 26, 2007
Little Rock, AR – The following is a list of Mike Huckabee's public events for the week of December 23, 2007. Note: Subject to change.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Guest on CBS' "Face the Nation" with host Bob Schieffer to discuss the growing momentum with the Huckabee campaign.

2:00 p.m. CT – San Antonio, TX – Attends fundraising reception at the private residence of Jim and Cecelia Leininger. Event is closed press. Monday, December 24, 2007

2:00 p.m. ET – Guest on CNBC's "Kudlow and Company" with guest host John Harwood.

4:00 p.m. ET – Guest on CNN's "Situation Room" with host Wolf Blitzer.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 9:30 a.m. CT – Osceola, IA – Goes pheasant hunting at High Prairie Farm, 1228 220th Ave #24.

(This is located seven miles north of Osceola on a gravel road just west side of Interstate 35.)

6:30 p.m. ET – Miami, FL – Attends fundraising reception at the private residence of Carlos and Michelle Pastor. Event is closed press.
Thursday, December 27, 1007

7:45 a.m. ET – Winter Park, FL – Attends fundraising reception at Casa Feliz. Event is closed press.

9:30 a.m. ET – Windemere, FL – Attends fundraising reception at the private residence of David

Matthesen. Event is closed press.

10:50 a.m. ET – Orlando, FL – Hosts media availability at Showalter Flying Service, 400 Herndon Ave.

8:00 p.m. CT – West Des Moines, IA – Attends "We the People" event, Sheraton Hotel, 1800 50th St.

Friday, December 28, 2007

7:00 a.m. CT – Des Moines, IA – Guest on KCCI Television to discuss presidential politics.

9:00 a.m. CT – Pella, IA – Attends "Meet Mike Huckabee" event at Pizza Ranch, 508 Main St.

6:30 p.m. CT – Ottumwa, IA – Attends "Meet Mike Huckabee" rally at Bridge View Center, 102 Church St.
Saturday, December 29

9:00 a.m. CT – Osceola, IA – Attends "Meet Mike Huckabee" event at Boyt Harness Company, 1 Boyt Dr.

1:00 p.m. CT – Indianola, IA – Attends "Meet Mike Huckabee" event at Signatures Grill, 107 North Buxton St.

7:00 p.m. CT – Perry, IA – Participates in Tele-Town Hall.
Sunday, December 30

Guest on NBC's "Meet the Press" with host Tim Russert. Check local listings for show times. 11:00 a.m. CT – Des Moines, IA – Speaks at Cornerstone Family Church, 3114 SW 61st St.

Does headquarters want to win? Or do they want to be remembered as the campaign who raised the most money but couldn't execute? This is inexcusable.

Ron LOL
12-26-2007, 08:13 AM
Is anybody really surprised at this point?

walt
12-26-2007, 08:15 AM
I'm surprised there has been zero change in behavior.

As such we should only give to chipins until they change their ways.

tsetsefly
12-26-2007, 08:20 AM
I'm surprised there has been zero change in behavior.

As such we should only give to chipins until they change their ways.

i am also surprised... I mean their support got built through the internet and they still cant update their website, wtf...

LibertyEagle
12-26-2007, 08:24 AM
Is this just a bitch session about the campaign or is to get something constructive done?

If it is the latter, why not just contact the person in the campaign who can get the website updated?

jjschless
12-26-2007, 08:27 AM
Walt what is the point of posting that here. WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHAT THE OFFICIAL SITE DOES. Deal with it.

Walt it seems you bitch quite a bit, if not about this than the blimp. Do us a favor and take a break from the forums for a couple days and perhaps think about posting something positive.

coffeewithchess
12-26-2007, 08:28 AM
I don't understand the campaign, and if people have complaints, they need to be able to let them vent...putting out Ron Paul signs is an awesome way to vent...but seriously the campaign needs to stay on top of things. If they can't, they need to be fired...why pay them for just simply answering emails?

walt
12-26-2007, 08:29 AM
Is this just a bitch session about the campaign or is to get something constructive done?

If it is the latter, why not just contact the person in the campaign who can get the website updated?

because that call last week resulted in ZERO action.

What is your solution to the problem?

freedom-maniac
12-26-2007, 08:29 AM
I just can't seem to understand what the matter is with the official campaign people. Are they really that understaffed?

walt
12-26-2007, 08:30 AM
Walt what is the point of posting that here. WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHAT THE OFFICIAL SITE DOES. Deal with it.

Walt it seems you bitch quite a bit, if not about this than the blimp. Do us a favor and take a break from the forums for a couple days and perhaps think about posting something positive.

hey jack, I want to win - why don't you get a clue about what that takes - FLAWLESS EXECUTION.

jjschless
12-26-2007, 08:33 AM
hey jack, I want to win - why don't you get a clue about what that takes - FLAWLESS EXECUTION.

Flawless does not exist, go back to your fairy tales. Bitching and moaning at a forum that has no control over an item is like pissing in the wind. If you want to win get off your comp and go out and canvass.

walt
12-26-2007, 08:34 AM
Flawless does not exist, go back to your fairy tales. Bitching and moaning at a forum that has no control over an item is like pissing in the wind. If you want to win get off your comp and go out and canvass.

hey you live in the state that matters - go practice what you preach.

jjschless
12-26-2007, 08:37 AM
hey you live in the state that matters - go practice what you preach.

Are you too good to canvass?

LibertyEagle
12-26-2007, 08:40 AM
because that call last week resulted in ZERO action.

What is your solution to the problem?

I don't know, Walt. The campaign is what it is. I'm not pleased with them about a lot of things either, but just bitching about them here, does nothing but get everyone upset.

If you are that upset about the website not being updated, then call again. At least that way, you have a chance of getting the problem solved. Just griping about it here, has zero possibility.

Beyond that, it seems to me that we have to take more things in our own hands. Whether that be getting Dr. Paul on the ballot, or getting the delegates lined up. We can't just think the campaign is going to handle it, because they clearly are dropping the ball. So, we have to get more involved and get it done, ourselves. It's just the way it is.

walt
12-26-2007, 08:50 AM
I don't know, Walt. The campaign is what it is. I'm not pleased with them about a lot of things either, but just bitching about them here, does nothing but get everyone upset.

If you are that upset about the website not being updated, then call again. At least that way, you have a chance of getting the problem solved. Just griping about it here, has zero possibility.

Beyond that, it seems to me that we have to take more things in our own hands. Whether that be getting Dr. Paul on the ballot, or getting the delegates lined up. We can't just think the campaign is going to handle it, because they clearly are dropping the ball. So, we have to get more involved and get it done, ourselves. It's just the way it is.

disagree. several calls stating this is a problem is better than one.

LibertyEagle
12-26-2007, 08:53 AM
disagree. several calls stating this is a problem is better than one.

So, is that your goal? For us all to spam the headquarters with requests to update the website?

I don't agree with this goal, but if that is what yours is, why not make that clear in your first post?

JenHarris
12-26-2007, 08:59 AM
Why don't all you naysayers get off your butts and go volunteer at a HQ to get some of this stuff done instead of calling on the phone and making MORE work for the volunteers that are already doing that.

walt
12-26-2007, 09:07 AM
Why don't all you naysayers get off your butts and go volunteer at a HQ to get some of this stuff done instead of calling on the phone and making MORE work for the volunteers that are already doing that.

get better leadership - then there is no problem.

LibertyEagle
12-26-2007, 09:15 AM

I'd love to. However, the commute is a bit far from Texas. ;)

JenHarris
12-26-2007, 09:17 AM
Yeah cuz you are the man with all the answers... I don't think I've ever seen you say one productive thing on these forums. You just bitch whine and complain about what other people are doing and try to organize a revolt amongst the other supporters instead of offering your time to help fix problems.

get better leadership - then there is no problem.

JenHarris
12-26-2007, 09:18 AM
LOL maybe you'll get one soon, they are putting them up all over the country.

I'd love to. However, the commute is a bit far from Texas. ;)

LibertyEagle
12-26-2007, 09:27 AM
Walt, why don't you just figure out what you can do to help Ron get elected and go do that.

walt
12-26-2007, 10:14 AM
because for $20 million we deserve a competent campaign staff devoted to "executing to win".

walt
12-26-2007, 10:15 AM
Yeah cuz you are the man with all the answers... I don't think I've ever seen you say one productive thing on these forums. You just bitch whine and complain about what other people are doing and try to organize a revolt amongst the other supporters instead of offering your time to help fix problems.

that would be false. You have no idea how much time in this regard I've offerred solutions - these outreaches were mostly ignored.

Laja
12-26-2007, 10:23 AM
Look, the campaign had very little money several months ago and no real hope of winning. RP just wanted to be able to get his message of freedom out. But everything changed and his candidacy became bigger than he expected. I'm sure he didn't hire the best of the best as far as campaign managers, etc., in the beginning. Yet he still has these same guys.

So, we need to realize that Ron Paul's new paradigm is not the way it used to be...the all-powerful at the top dictating to the peons below. This is exactly why this campaign is different. We are the empowered people and it follows that we pick up where the official campaign leaves off and run with the ball.

Let's remember that we're ushering in a new era and while we do that, there'll be times when we forget and still look to the "officials" to smooth out all the wrinkles. Well, that just ain't gonna happen anymore.

FreeTraveler
12-26-2007, 10:23 AM
Why is this in Grassroots instead of Campaign Suggestion Box???

TNforPaul45
12-26-2007, 10:26 AM
I'm sure that the staff that maintains the website are at home with their families this week.....

.....but im sure those families have internets and they can take Campaign Laptops into Aunt Maude's bedroom and hook up and do some updatin' while the pie is being passed around!
:D

mad212
12-26-2007, 10:48 AM
and last week :P