PDA

View Full Version : Free Campaign Materials????

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-26-2007, 07:44 AM
Does anyone know where I can secure some free campaign materials (i.e. bumper stickers, yard signs, slim jims, etc). I have a lot of people around here who would like some stuff and I just cannot afford to buy it myself at this point and there are no meet up groups in my general vicinity. A lot of the people I have converted are having some financial difficulties themselves (family illness, layoffs,etc) and my area has suffered quite a few job losses due to outsourcing over the last few years. Any suggestions would be welcome and if anyone has anything that they would be willing to part with than I would be more than happy to send you some money for shipping. Thanks in advance and sorry for bring broke... Ron Paul got everything I could spare for right now.

LibertyEagle
12-26-2007, 07:53 AM
What city, state do you live in?

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-26-2007, 08:36 AM
I am in Federalsburg,MD which is in an area of the State known as the "eastern shore". We are cut off from the main part of the State by the Chesapeake Bay and typically the rest of the State ignores us. I have been very active here and have given out everything I had to give. Signs are going up all over the place, the blimp made headlines in a local paper, comments from users here were actually printed in the local paper (first time I know of that online comments have been posted in that paper), so there is real progress being made here but I am totaly tapped out.

LibertyEagle
12-26-2007, 08:44 AM
I am in Federalsburg,MD which is in an area of the State known as the "eastern shore". We are cut off from the main part of the State by the Chesapeake Bay and typically the rest of the State ignores us. I have been very active here and have given out everything I had to give. Signs are going up all over the place, the blimp made headlines in a local paper, comments from users here were actually printed in the local paper (first time I know of that online comments have been posted in that paper), so there is real progress being made here but I am totaly tapped out.

Try calling the campaign and asking for the store. Call in the afternoon, because he usually does not come in until the afternoon. Explain your situation and he might just send you some stuff. Try it and see if he will.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-26-2007, 09:00 AM
Thank you. I think I will try that. I will see what result I will get!

terryp
12-26-2007, 10:14 AM
I'm on a small fixed income, the first time I ordered stuff on a money bomb day.
After the Tea Party and my 100 bucks, just could not afford any more stuff.
I called the 800# (twice) and asked for small amounts of materials.
I haven't gotten anything yet but should be here soon. Good Luck.

CAKochenash
12-26-2007, 10:28 AM
try getting a chip in started to fund a 6 month meetup account. Its fun!

Pretty sure the cost is $75 bux...

I know this doesn't solve your initial question but it sure would help us all out..:D:D

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-26-2007, 10:34 AM
try getting a chip in started to fund a 6 month meetup account. Its fun!

Pretty sure the cost is $75 bux...

I know this doesn't solve your initial question but it sure would help us all out..:D:D

I thought about starting a chip in to get materials to flood this area but there are so many chip ins going for so many different purposes that I thought it would either not go over well or it would be overkill. If I cannot get HQ to ship me a box of materials or some fellow supporters who have some to spare than I may just take out a small loan or start hitting up some relatives for some cash to get it done. I wish I could count on all these supporters getting their own materials but they are flat broke. One of the biggest selling points I have had success with in this area is the abolishment of the income tax, these folks feel it hard and could really use that extra money. Heck, I think we all could use a break!

Laja
12-26-2007, 10:35 AM
Actually, you can buy RP stickers online apart from the official campaign, which I think is overwhelmed. I ordered 300 slim jims three weeks ago so I could canvass my precinct and they still haven't arrived. However, tee-shirts, buttons, and a Ron Paul stamp I ordered from other companies came pretty quickly. If you can find what you want online, not at the official store, post the information here with the cost and I'll see if I can help you out.

Coola
12-26-2007, 10:47 AM
I'm in Maryland to! Anne Arundel County, and yea you guys are pretty isolated from us. Me and a friend both have the bumper sticker and some stuff written on the back of our car windows but we had to buy them. I didn't know there was a campaign store place where you could simply call to ask for supplies but that would be great.

OptionsTrader
12-26-2007, 10:51 AM
Does anyone know where I can secure some free campaign materials (i.e. bumper stickers, yard signs, slim jims, etc). I have a lot of people around here who would like some stuff and I just cannot afford to buy it myself at this point and there are no meet up groups in my general vicinity. A lot of the people I have converted are having some financial difficulties themselves (family illness, layoffs,etc) and my area has suffered quite a few job losses due to outsourcing over the last few years. Any suggestions would be welcome and if anyone has anything that they would be willing to part with than I would be more than happy to send you some money for shipping. Thanks in advance and sorry for bring broke... Ron Paul got everything I could spare for right now.

Join your local meetup group. If the leadership does not have a load of materials to hand to you like they should, then get some of your meetup members together and take up a collection, or raise money locally some other way. You won't need financial help from Ron Paul people across the country when the ones next door are there for you.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-26-2007, 10:52 AM
Actually, you can buy RP stickers online apart from the official campaign, which I think is overwhelmed. I ordered 300 slim jims three weeks ago so I could canvass my precinct and they still haven't arrived. However, tee-shirts, buttons, and a Ron Paul stamp I ordered from other companies came pretty quickly. If you can find what you want online, not at the official store, post the information here with the cost and I'll see if I can help you out.

Thank you so much for your offer. This is another reason I am part of the revolution because people in our movement recognize that if one fails we all fail and vice versa. I hope it does not come down to having to get people to buy the stuff, I will try everything I can to avoid actually taking money from other supporters but if it gets to that point than I will let you know. Thanks again! :)