PDA

View Full Version : I'm...a little frightened...

Chao
12-26-2007, 02:00 AM
Earlier yesterday I was browsing youtube and happened upon someone called "TheAntiTerrorist". I'm actually a little...well, scared at the moment. If this is all a huge stretch or mostly in people's imaginations it would set my mind to ease, but he makes his point quite smoothly. It doesn't come off as someone talking crazy, is what I mean.

Also, I'm new around here and i've only been really interested in politics for about a year, it's nice to meet fellow supporters. My question is...should I take what this person is saying seriously?

bbachtung
12-26-2007, 02:08 AM
The guy looks nuts. He seems to be talking about admiralty law and a bunch of other nutty crap that some anti-government types get conned into believing in.

Chao
12-26-2007, 02:13 AM
The guy looks nuts. He seems to be talking about admiralty law and a bunch of other nutty crap that some anti-government types get conned into believing in.

Yeah, I mean at first some of his positions seem reasonable enough, he even used some of Reagan's old quotes about government, but he sort of went to a weird place somewhere in his video and it just gave off a nutty vibe.

Specifically this one was rather disturbing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFQEJW3Nckc

(the RFID chip)

kushaze
12-26-2007, 02:14 AM
Its always best to research what someone says if your not sure whether or not to believe it. A huge problem with a lot of politically active people (not all of them) is that they stretch the truth to spread their own opinions as facts or to push their agenda. Its always best to double check everything before you take it as fact. Try to find something that challenges what he is saying.

bbachtung
12-26-2007, 02:17 AM
Well, you also have to consider that the guy apparently lives in the United Kingdom, which is probably the closest thing to a police state in the Western world, so his paranoia is at least grounded in some reality. The people of the U.K. (New York City under Giuliani and now Bloomberg are aspiring to be London, Junior) have surrendered to big government: surveillance cameras everywhere, DNA samples required of all arrestees, and no right to possess handguns or most other guns.

einjun
12-26-2007, 02:20 AM
the reason i would discount him is the fact that he is being dramatic with that voice and mask. how can one have any respect for these type of people?
there's more scary shit out there without all the dramatics.

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
12-26-2007, 02:28 AM
He doesn't speculate. RFID is real. Haven't you seen the Aaron Russo interview? You can't say anything is nutty unless you research it. Umm...like Ron Paul...yeah.

Don't be frightened. Liberty isn't a birthright, it must be fought for.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.

Chao
12-26-2007, 02:31 AM
I'll do some more research on some of the things he mentions, such as the laws the EU enforces now and what happens to individual nation's armies and courts, but I guess his whole point is that somehow Globalists are conspiring, first by building the NAU and other similar unions, to create a world government which will totally control individuals.

Microchips, "Cashless Society", and so on, aside from the dramatics do these things pose a valid threat to the country (or any country) at all to anybody's knowledge? Sorry if I seem uninformed, it was just something I stumbled across and like I said it freaked me out.

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
12-26-2007, 02:36 AM
It's good to ask questions. Tyranny is always a threat. It never rests. Do not be afraid. You've gone deeper into the rabbit hole than most people have. I congratulate you. It's just history repeating itself.

wildflower
12-26-2007, 02:52 AM
I think that the more you look into government corruption, and their agenda, the more depressing the reality is.

The question isn't really: is the new world order true, but when will it happen? It may not be in the near future, but it seems to be what we're eventually heading towards.

There is good news though. Ultimately, evil will lose, good will win. We already know the end of the story. Ron Paul isn't the 'savior', but there is a true Savior and Messiah. Jesus is the rightful ruler of this world.

Now all the non-Christians will think I'm a nut, but oh well, think what you want. I have hope. :)

Pharoah
12-26-2007, 04:02 AM
The simple answer is that it's best to keep an open mind because there's always
somebody pushing governments to adopt scary ideas - microchipping the population, for example:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10/14/human_rfid_implants/

Governments tend to like anything that increases their control, but from our perspective, that's not usually a good thing.

Birdlady
12-26-2007, 04:22 AM
Microchips, "Cashless Society", and so on, aside from the dramatics do these things pose a valid threat to the country (or any country) at all to anybody's knowledge? Sorry if I seem uninformed, it was just something I stumbled across and like I said it freaked me out.

The cashless society is in its infantile stage right now. Almost every store has those smart shopper cards and you are forced to scan it to get a discount or coupons in the mail (whatever gimmick they decide). I feel these cards are the first step in getting consumers familiar and comfortable having a card scanned at the register. At some point I feel stores won't even allow you to shop unless you have a card (some stores already do that-Sam's club, costco).

This will then be transitioned into a national ID card. I personally feel the National ID card will become the cashless society. However, I am not sure everyone would agree with that. I do not see banks issuing new bank cards to their customers as was stated in the one video. They will just allow you to automatically deduct money from your checking account with your ID card by just swiping it over the reader.

Look at the EZ Pass programs being pushed by most states for their toll roads. Those are the beginnings of a cashless society. They push it as convenience and may even charge you less for tolls. Eventually if you do not have the RFID transponder in your car, you won't be allowed to travel those roads. They will also be able to track your car's movements!

All of this is VERY REAL. I know it is strange that he uses the mask to convey his message, but the information he is presenting (from what I saw-I only watched two videos) looks legitimate.

Check out this site.
http://www.spychips.com/

Chao
12-26-2007, 02:32 PM
The cashless society is in its infantile stage right now. Almost every store has those smart shopper cards and you are forced to scan it to get a discount or coupons in the mail (whatever gimmick they decide). I feel these cards are the first step in getting consumers familiar and comfortable having a card scanned at the register. At some point I feel stores won't even allow you to shop unless you have a card (some stores already do that-Sam's club, costco).

This will then be transitioned into a national ID card. I personally feel the National ID card will become the cashless society. However, I am not sure everyone would agree with that. I do not see banks issuing new bank cards to their customers as was stated in the one video. They will just allow you to automatically deduct money from your checking account with your ID card by just swiping it over the reader.

Look at the EZ Pass programs being pushed by most states for their toll roads. Those are the beginnings of a cashless society. They push it as convenience and may even charge you less for tolls. Eventually if you do not have the RFID transponder in your car, you won't be allowed to travel those roads. They will also be able to track your car's movements!

All of this is VERY REAL. I know it is strange that he uses the mask to convey his message, but the information he is presenting (from what I saw-I only watched two videos) looks legitimate.

Check out this site.
http://www.spychips.com/

The thing that really got to me was the planting of microchips under people's skin - I don't really understand the reasoning behind getting one for "convenience", as a card would be just as easy. It just reminds me of the book 1984.

I guess my big question is that a lot of this seems overblown and subject to speculation on the part of whoever is looking at the issue, right now I don't really understand how using a bank card as opposed to money is such a bad thing, i've never encountered a place where they won't accept money instead of the debit (I think that's what it is) card.

People seem to want them for their ease of use, and so long as I don't start having problems using actual money to pay for things I don't see the need to panic.

Is there any solid proof that the steps you mention (closing off roads to those without the cards, not being able to enter public buildings) will occur? It concerns me but I want to have real facts to back me up before I go supporting a side.

Wendi
12-26-2007, 02:39 PM
Over-dramatization may be the single greatest threat to our ability to spread the truth about the dangers we currently face.

Wendi
12-26-2007, 02:40 PM
Eventually if you do not have the RFID transponder in your car, you won't be allowed to travel those roads.

Many toll road gates in Houston are already set up for "EZ tag only" service :eek:

Birdlady
12-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Many toll road gates in Houston are already set up for "EZ tag only" service :eek:

Yeah in Pennsylvania near the Cranberry exit on the Turnpike (those that have lived in this area will know), there is an express lane for EZ Pass holders. You are allowed to go 55MPH through the toll gate area!

All others must stop and pay the man and then be on their merry way.

People think they are so smart and "elite" when they go through the "Express Lane" They have no idea though. That transponder must be pretty powerful. I reallly reallly wonder if they have transponders on overpasses on the turnpike. I wish I could be a fly on the wall sometimes!

The thing that really got to me was the planting of microchips under people's skin - I don't really understand the reasoning behind getting one for "convenience", as a card would be just as easy. It just reminds me of the book 1984.

I guess my big question is that a lot of this seems overblown and subject to speculation on the part of whoever is looking at the issue, right now I don't really understand how using a bank card as opposed to money is such a bad thing, i've never encountered a place where they won't accept money instead of the debit (I think that's what it is) card.

People seem to want them for their ease of use, and so long as I don't start having problems using actual money to pay for things I don't see the need to panic.

Is there any solid proof that the steps you mention (closing off roads to those without the cards, not being able to enter public buildings) will occur? It concerns me but I want to have real facts to back me up before I go supporting a side.

Microchipping the population will also start small. They have to do this incrementally. Oklahoma's Senate approved a bill that would have authorized the implants for “persons convicted of one or more of 19 violent offenses who have to serve at least 85 percent of their sentence, including murder, rape and some forms of robbery and burglary, while prohibiting government from requiring microchips implants in anyone else.” Thankfully the House rejected this. You can read about it here. The really scary thing is read the comments of people.
http://www.examiner-enterprise.com/articles/2007/05/24/news/state/news440.txt

Now this might sound like a decent use for them. That way they can track criminals in the jail and watch them after they get out of jail. However!, this is how they get us used to talking about micro chips. If you allow it in a prisoner, then you have already mentally decided that it's okay to chip humans. I don't think it is okay to chip humans at all regardless of their crimes or behavior. Once a society says it's okay to chip humans, then it will be implemented in more cases.

It will be then suggested that crazy people should have them. "They might hurt someone" Then elder people with certain health conditions. "They might get lost or injure themselves". Then children in case they get kidnapped or lost. The list will become endless. Perhaps if you want to own a gun, you will need to be chipped.

They will probably have a biological terrorist attack and in order to know whether or not you are "safe" or "quarantined" or an "American" rather than a radical extremist, you will need to get chipped. They will say that the IDs aren't safe and probably show a "terrorist" using a card to access somewhere he wasn't allowed. This will mentally prepare people to chip themselves. You won't be allowed in certain green zones if you do not have a chip. The green zone is where you can buy food and work. :(

I know this seems far fetched, but everything is incremental. It has to be so people get used to the idea.

Chao
12-26-2007, 03:43 PM
If what you say comes to pass, by far and large people will not care about the side-effects of feelings safer by having children and criminals tracked with chips. What can be done to stop this from happening? Anything?

Something I guess is a little off topic but...I hear a lot of theories on how the government will control our thoughts and the like, and are all-knowing or whatever, but they can't even get help to people in New Orleans when they need it. Do they really have the ability to track and keep close eyes on every chipped person?

Birdlady
12-26-2007, 04:02 PM
If what you say comes to pass, by far and large people will not care about the side-effects of feelings safer by having children and criminals tracked with chips. What can be done to stop this from happening? Anything?

Something I guess is a little off topic but...I hear a lot of theories on how the government will control our thoughts and the like, and are all-knowing or whatever, but they can't even get help to people in New Orleans when they need it. Do they really have the ability to track and keep close eyes on every chipped person?

Phew...this gets into some intense stuff.

I feel that Katrina was the training ground for our military. They let Katrina get bad on purpose. They turned away water from Wal-mart and help from other sources. Getting the people used to waiting in lines to get food, water and getting on buses to go to the superdome was ALL training. These people didn't realize it at the time.

I cannot prove this, but some witnesses say that the levies were blown up. :(

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/05/national/nationalspecial/05blame.html
"When Wal-Mart sent three trailer trucks loaded with water, FEMA officials turned them away, he said. Agency workers prevented the Coast Guard from delivering 1,000 gallons of diesel fuel, and on Saturday they cut the parish's emergency communications line, leading the sheriff to restore it and post armed guards to protect it from FEMA, Mr. Broussard said."

It is not that we are inept. That's the part where I disagree with a lot of people including RP. I feel that our government's ineptness is willful. You don't ineptly cut communication lines on purpose. You don't ineptly turn away water and diesel fuel. They were given specific orders to do so.

They were going door to door in Katrina confiscating guns. This was training not ineptness. You don't accidentally confiscate guns. They were ordered to do so from someone high up.

This video clip should piss you off. I get mad when I see it. The one guy says he would shoot an American (unless I heard that wrong).
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-368034430006732400&q=gun+confiscation+after+katrina&total=12&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

Chao
12-26-2007, 04:25 PM
How much will it take for people to wake up and realize that the government should be reduced in size and influence? It seems like Bush has shown a lot of people (Especially overseas, our name has become mud) how corrupt even our own system is.

That video obviously shows how some of our freedom is being eaten away at, but it's things like "I cannot prove it but some witnesses say" that keeps from buying into a lot of things people would label conspiracy theories. What witnesses, exactly? Is there any real evidence?

I hope I don't come off like i'm attacking your views, I support limited government and want Ron Paul elected like everyone else here, I just don't want to jump from "The government is unable to do what many liberal-minded people want because you can't change how people are", to "The government has an agenda and actively tries to usurp our rights" without a very persuasive argument.

UnReconstructed
12-26-2007, 04:27 PM
The only thing you have to be afraid of is that this guy is telling the truth! This man would be an honored guest at my table.

Thank you for posting. I had not known about him before.

Wendi
12-26-2007, 04:41 PM
Chao - have you read the full text of the Patriot Act? Or the bill currently under consideration in the Senate regarding "prevention of violent radicalization and domestic terrorism?" Those are government documents that serve as pretty persuasive arguments that something's amiss IMHO.

As long as it's the "witnesses" and not us, we don't seem to care. But what are we going to do when they come for us, and there are no "witnesses" left?

Don't be afraid. Research, learn... and fight back.

Pharoah
12-26-2007, 05:06 PM
Here's a Clinton-era essay by a lawyer that you may find interesting. A Dr Ramesh of the Franklin Pierce Law Center considers the legal arguments in support of forcing everyone to be microchipped:

http://www.piercelaw.edu/risk/vol8/fall/ramesh.htm

Excerpts:

If the government mandated that all Americans be implanted with microchips, it would be compelling an invasive procedure. Insertion through a needle would not be complicated or delicate surgery, but it would nonetheless interfere with bodily integrity. In addition to the invasiveness of the initial surgery for implantation, the continuing presence of the microchip within the individual must also be taken into account. In combination with the surgery, the implant represents a substantial permanent intrusion.

If a balancing analysis was used to determine whether one's rights to bodily integrity were violated, the government would have persuasive reasons for implantation due to the myriad of applications previously described.[82] The numerous uses for microchip implants would indicate that a great common good would indeed be served by their use. Moreover, with regard to the degree of invasiveness, this implantation does not require any in-depth surgical procedure, as in the case of a Cesarean section.[83]

In the case of any of the embodiments, an individual may have an expectation of privacy as to the information on the microchip. However, it would be more difficult to defend that expectation as a justifiable one, if the microchip carried information of medical records on a read-write device.[101] Because the information is vital for the good of society, there is no reasonable expectation of privacy. Proponents of this theory would argue that such information was available and on record already, and that this technology merely increased the speed with which it could be recovered. If these arguments prevail, there would be no search and no Fourth Amendment protection.