PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Idea

nate895
12-26-2007, 12:46 AM
First of all I hope everyone had the merriest Christmas ever.

My insane idea is to get the grassroots together to pay the 6 million dollars to get a single pro-Ron Paul ad on the Superbowl.

I know it sounds crazy, but 100 million people watch it, and many watch it merely for the commercials, and its a mere two days before Super Tuesday.

MalcolmGandi
12-26-2007, 09:54 AM
I think we should see how he does in the first couple of primaries before deciding to do this. But yeah, I think it would definitely get us some votes if done properly, people always talk about new superbowl commercials the next day, and I think RP will be the topic of choice, especially if the ad is humorous.

Abyss19562
12-26-2007, 10:02 AM
We should do this no matter what, I think it would definitely get some attention but alot of times during superbowl commercials people get up to go to the bathroom,get more beer and whatnot.

But I think we should do it anyways even though it will cost quite a bit.

I don't think any other candidate would do it,or even have the idea to be quite honest.

jumpyg1258
12-26-2007, 10:15 AM
How many times must it be said that they will not allow political ads to be run during the super bowl?

FreeTraveler
12-26-2007, 10:23 AM
How many times must it be said that they will not allow political ads to be run during the super bowl?

Apparently one more time. :D

If we could recover all the wasted time from duplicate posts and people not bothering to read before posting, we could personally visit every American and spend 30 minutes convincing them of the good doctor's message.

nate895
12-26-2007, 11:38 AM

Sorry, I checked for a couple moments, but couldn't find anything, so I posted the thread.

Xonox
12-28-2007, 02:01 PM

What about 'public service announcements'? :D

chipvogel
12-28-2007, 02:31 PM
Could you tailgate for Ron Paul?