PDA

View Full Version : stupid question about my nose

TheNewYorker
12-26-2007, 12:16 AM
I have black dots all over the tip of it. I mean not really visible but if you look up close, definitely really visible.

And when you look *really* close they look like hairs. wtf I have hair growing on my nose???

Anyway to get rid of it?

or are these the infamous "blackheads" that bother teenagers?

Dr.3D
12-26-2007, 12:23 AM
Emm.... if you wash them a lot, do they come off? Can you pick them off?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-26-2007, 01:26 AM
Gross.

ConstitutionFTW
12-26-2007, 01:52 AM
I have black dots all over the tip of it. I mean not really visible but if you look up close, definitely really visible.

And when you look *really* close they look like hairs. wtf I have hair growing on my nose???

Anyway to get rid of it?

or are these the infamous "blackheads" that bother teenagers?

hmm. So many Internet meme's to choose from, so i'll go with the top two:

1) PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

and

2) This thread is useless WITHOUT PICS!

(I kid, I kid)

Alex Libman
12-26-2007, 02:00 AM
All the radiation coming from YouTube applets is mutating your DNA!

Cali4RonPaul
12-26-2007, 02:02 AM
edit.

TheNewYorker
12-26-2007, 02:05 AM
Emm.... if you wash them a lot, do they come off? Can you pick them off?

No and no, lol. Well if they do come out when I wash it, it's barely visible

RonPaulFever
12-26-2007, 02:06 AM
utube plz

TheNewYorker
12-26-2007, 02:06 AM
Gross.

eh it's not like I have leprosy. I looked at some other people's noses around here up close and they have it too, though it's not as dark and visible as mine are, probalby beacuse even though I shower every day, I don't really scrubt at my face or use girly face wash products? I dunno.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-26-2007, 02:07 AM
utube plz

Lol.

einjun
12-26-2007, 02:13 AM
eh it's not like I have leprosy. I looked at some other people's noses around here up close and they have it too, though it's not as dark and visible as mine are, probalby beacuse even though I shower every day, I don't really scrubt at my face or use girly face wash products? I dunno.

probably just hair, relax. it's normal to have teeny weeny almost invisible bits of hair on the nose.

Birdlady
12-26-2007, 02:23 AM
Probably blackheads.

I looked at some other people's noses around here up close and they have it too

haha that made me laugh. What are you doing look at other people's noses up close?

wildflower
12-26-2007, 02:39 AM
It sounds like blackheads.

Your pores are clogged. :D

My advice:

First of all, if you're using regular bar soap, go out and get a decent face cleanser.

Also get an exfoliant (scrub)... and use that a couple times a week, to get rid of dead skin cells.

You probably won't do this, but you could try a facial mask (like a clay mask or the kind that peels)... that could help lift off blackheads.

Also, I've never tried it but there are blackhead removal tools... you can probably find them at Walmart or something. That is, if you really want to get rid of them. :p

ok, enough girl talk.

TheNewYorker
12-26-2007, 02:58 AM
It sounds like blackheads.

Your pores are clogged. :D

My advice:

First of all, if you're using regular bar soap, go out and get a decent face cleanser.

Also get an exfoliant (scrub)... and use that a couple times a week, to get rid of dead skin cells.

You probably won't do this, but you could try a facial mask (like a clay mask or the kind that peels)... that could help lift off blackheads.

Also, I've never tried it but there are blackhead removal tools... you can probably find them at Walmart or something. That is, if you really want to get rid of them. :p

ok, enough girl talk.

woo hoo I knew a girl would chime in eventaully. ok thanks

derdy
12-26-2007, 03:02 AM

Are you a tweenager?

Dr.3D
12-26-2007, 03:10 PM
woo hoo I knew a girl would chime in eventaully. ok thanks

Wow.... I never thought of that.... a new way to meet girls. LOL :D

Dave Pedersen
12-26-2007, 03:20 PM
..sounds like an RFID cluster patented by AvidGames Inc. and manufactured in Thialand under the pseudonym ContraPikkin Corporation. Odd.. they are not scheduled for release in the United States until sometime in 2009..

My best bet is you have been selected as a test market sample to determine if the cranial flavonid secretions reputed to be occasionally induced by prolonged microspherical assimilation will actually occur in sufficient instances to warrant additional legal disclaimers.

Nothing to worry about.

Richie
12-26-2007, 03:23 PM
Believe me - I KNOW blackheads. I once had one on my nose that was so massive, there was a hole straight through when it came out. I could have put a piercing in! Now, I have those black dots you speak of. Just wait until they "grow out" and then PICK 'EM! :D