PDA

View Full Version : Let Ron Pick The Date Of The Next Money Bomb!

Myerz
12-26-2007, 12:02 AM
I know he can't organize it or start it or have anything to do with it...but I bet he can throw a date out there for us!

Like......my supporters are great......maybe they could do it again on......( whatever date).

You know we all get behind that! The COMMANDER in CHIEF just gave us a date.....let's roll!

We all can throw 5 different dates out there and everyone of them be completely useless!

derdy
12-26-2007, 12:04 AM
Why do we need another money bomb?

We set the precedent, let someone else beat us.

Until then, we stand victorius :D

The Lantern
12-26-2007, 12:09 AM
I know he can't organize it or start it or have anything to do with it...but I bet he can throw a date out there for us!

Like......my supporters are great......maybe they could do it again on......( whatever date).

You know we all get behind that! The COMMANDER in CHIEF just gave us a date.....let's roll!

We all can throw 5 different dates out there and everyone of them be completely useless!

The next money bomb will happen spontaneously on February 6th after Ron Paul has won enough delegates to secure the Republican nomination.

PINN4CL3
12-26-2007, 12:11 AM
I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't even think about another money bomb right now. I am absolutely tapped out.

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 12:13 AM
Dr. Paul is much too humble to put out a date and ask for money. If he did this I would be stunned.

EvilEngineer
12-26-2007, 12:24 AM
the effect of the money bomb has been tapped out in terms of Media Hype. Dr. Paul holds the record, and if he beats him self, it's not that big of news. The media has already spoken on what they think of us, and frankly I'm tired of us spending money that goes directly to the very companies we despise for their slanted bias, in terms of paying for political advertisements. We should be funneling our money to something with a longer term effect, like our own nation wide media outlet.

thomj76
12-26-2007, 12:33 AM
My personal opinion is to buy supplies. They still count towards donation totals, and can be used directly to spread the message. If you are maxed out too, then you can get supplies free to hand out (there may still be shipping though).

RonPaulVolunteer
12-26-2007, 12:34 AM
Yeah, just donate, now... don't wait... they need it right now...

voisine
12-26-2007, 01:41 AM
no, no, we all agreed no more money bombs. we got the record and all the media attention we're going to get from it. it's old hat now. the cost to the campaign of people holding back donations and screwing with their ability to plan and budget isn't worth it.

derdy
12-26-2007, 01:50 AM
no, no, we all agreed no more money bombs. we got the record and all the media attention we're going to get from it. it's old hat now. the cost to the campaign of people holding back donations and screwing with their ability to plan and budget isn't worth it.

That's what I've been saying.

Furthermore, there are MANY localized groups that need funding to get delegate position etc, we should focus on those moreso than before.