PDA

View Full Version : Scientists cannot prove that HIV causes AIDS !! - scientists just find out...

shasshas
12-25-2007, 09:30 PM
In this article, researchers realise that no one ever proved scientifically that HIV causes AIDS, leaving it open to conjecture that AIDs could be caused by ANYTHING !!!
http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/data/kmforeword.htm

noztnac
12-25-2007, 09:37 PM
I worked in health care. Most health care professionals know that HIV doesn't cause AIDS. But people with AIDS also have HIV. HIV is an indicator. It is possible for people to have HIV and never get AIDS.

noztnac
12-25-2007, 09:41 PM
There is a huge movement called HIV Denial. Beware though that they will call you insane if you become a part of it. Who is "they"? They are the people who get government funding to study HIV. They are raking in the cash and see the HIV denial movement as a threat to their cash cow.

For the record, I have no idea if HIV causes AIDS but I find the supression of a free and open debate on the issue very troubling.

johngr
12-26-2007, 09:22 AM
"Denialist" is what the mainstream people call the sceptics.

Wendi
12-26-2007, 02:58 PM
Are there cases of people who have developed AIDS that do not have HIV? Just curious...

shasshas
12-26-2007, 03:22 PM
http://www.ram.org/ramblings/science/HIV_AIDS.html

Apparently, it is very hard to find HIV in an AIDs patient. And while 99% of people classed as having AIDS have a HIV antibodies in their system, the medical definition of when a person has AIDs is circular, meaning that doctors have been largely assuming that the presence of HIV means AIDs is present somehow.

Wendi
12-26-2007, 04:23 PM
I have always thought it odd that the disease/syndrome/whatever-ya-call-it cannot be tested for directly but rather only by the presence of antibodies. While at the same time, vaccines for other diseases are considered effective if they produce antibodies in the subject...

But, what are the implications here? Why would the medical establishment cover up the cause of AIDS? Or are you suggesting that AIDS doesn't really exist? If not then what is making people sick... I'm not trying to argue, just trying to clarify the discussion...

Mesogen
12-26-2007, 05:13 PM
I worked in health care. Most health care professionals know that HIV doesn't cause AIDS. But people with AIDS also have HIV. HIV is an indicator. It is possible for people to have HIV and never get AIDS.

Is it possible to get AIDS while being HIV negative?

Yes/No?

shasshas
12-26-2007, 06:23 PM
I think the implications are that there is insufficient effort being put into finding the true causative process for AIDs. Its like everyone assuming the world is flat without really bothering about the anomalous scientific evidence that it is round.

The reason for the cover up is because there is such a vested scientific and commercial interest in the HIV causative assumption that the effort to really look further is not really present. I don't think it is a necessary sign of corruiption or conspiracy. This type of misperception can occur in any age of scientific discovery.

I happen to believe that medical science is extremely primitive so all of us sould be encoraging our doctors to question and be self-critical. Most doctors today are pressured by cost issues into treating patients like a factory item but if we showwe support their inquisitive mind, it will hopefully benefit them and us.

I suspct Dr paul's intention is to return the medical industry back to that more inquisitive state for doctors.

shasshas
12-26-2007, 06:25 PM
Is it possible to get AIDS while being HIV negative?

Yes/No?

According to the last article I posted the answer is YES.

The problem is that science just assumes the test is wrong or not sensitive enough if the HIV is not found while AIDs is there. Science believes it is very hard to detect if HIV is present when AIDs is present. Science just keeps testing until it finds something t o support its belief that HIV mst be there somewhere.

james1844
12-26-2007, 06:50 PM
Hi All,

lets get real about this. HIV is the virus that causes AIDS. If you don't have HIV, you can't get AIDS. This is basic.

Thank you.

shasshas
12-26-2007, 07:19 PM
Hi All,

lets get real about this. HIV is the virus that causes AIDS. If you don't have HIV, you can't get AIDS. This is basic.

Thank you.

don't be so short sighted.
the evidence is that the link is not proven at a scientific level to be exclusively causative.

noztnac
12-26-2007, 07:21 PM
Hi All,

Thank you.

I'm sure that's what you believe. But you will need to offer some proof. There are many doctors and scientists who disagree with you.

noztnac
12-26-2007, 07:25 PM
Here are some links for those interested.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dues...hypothesis

www.aidstruth.org

scienceblogs.com/aetiology/aidshiv/

yongrel
12-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Sometimes, this board just makes me shake my head in dismay.

TheIndependent
12-26-2007, 07:41 PM
Someone take this to Hot Topics ASAP. This is shameful to read.

Zack
12-26-2007, 08:19 PM
I remember hearing about these ideas earlier this year. I heard about it by watching a movie that was a few years old, and featured an HIV positive woman who founded a big orginization about this kind of stuff.

I watched the credits and looked for her name, so I could google it and see if she ever got sick, which she claimed wouldn't happen even though she wasn't taking any treatments, because HIV doesn't cause AIDS. Her name is Christine Maggiore. I googled it and found a Wikipedia article and some other articles (both pro/con). After reading them, I am not exactly her biggest fan. I think she claims to be healthy still, but there is even sadder news in the wikipedia article :-(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Maggiore

John E
12-26-2007, 08:49 PM
You should read this article... very interesting and disturbing.

The House that Aids Built (http://www.altheal.org/toxicity/house.htm)
The story dealt with medical abuse at Incarnation Children’s Center (ICC), a home for HIV positive children in New York City. The story exposed the practices of forced-drugging, drug trials without informed consent, and profound medical abuse. The story was picked up by several international papers, including the New York Post and the UK Guardian, and was reprinted throughout the world on the world wide web.

The same site also has an interesting story about a nurse who adopted two aids infected children and found that the medicine actually made their condition worse, not better. It think this highlights the importance of learning what you can about any condition you may believe you have and the treatments recommend for it.

http://www.altheal.org/toxicity/nurse.htm

edited again:

Apparently the above article "the house that aids built" was used as a reference for the movie Guinea Pig Kids and Christine Maggiore has some undisclosed role with it. While the following article attempts to dismiss the merits of the above article, I believe it is important to note that ACS (an organization whose mission statement is to bring family's back together) did not seek any input from the parents in the medical treatment of their children.

http://scienceblogs.com/aetiology/2007/10/bbc_apologizes_for_promotion_o.php