PDA

View Full Version : Draft Copy/ Newspaper Ad,need Input

speciallyblend
12-25-2007, 08:35 PM
kill this thread thanks mods

tanstaafl
12-25-2007, 08:45 PM
Rather than the tagline of restoring individual liberties (which I see as being redundant with restoring the Constitution) I think you should target economic policy. Either the dollar collapse or the wholesale destruction of goods-producing US jobs which is mostly a side effect of trade based on fiat money - but also due to Corporatism.

I like the direct appeal of the ad and may ask later if I can get a copy to run in my local paper.

speciallyblend
12-25-2007, 08:46 PM
Rather than the tagline of restoring individual liberties (which I see as being redundant with restoring the Constitution) I think you should target economic policy. Either the dollar collapse or the wholesale destruction of goods-producing US jobs which is mostly a side effect of trade based on fiat money - but also due to Corporatism.

I like the direct appeal of the ad and may ask later if I can get a copy to run in my local paper.

thanks for suggestion,but it needs to be a short tag line to interest them ,it cant be a long sentence,if you follow,so what can we use . i agree we can get rid of that,thanks;)
i want the website and www.ronpaul2008.com to take care of the explanations,but we have to make them want to click the website to join us,so what can we use as a short liner for monetary policy???

speciallyblend
12-25-2007, 08:59 PM
34 views and only one suggestion hmmmm must be glenn beck/bill kristol/bill oreilly and the neo-con crews. Republicans i need your help ello anyone home???

speciallyblend
12-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Stop the inflation Taxes sound good,anymore suggestions???

sillvergirl
12-25-2007, 09:12 PM
Specially blend, You need a verb before "individual liberties"such as "protect" or "defend".
Also , what about " cut wasteful spending" and "secure our borders".

You could even add something like..."help us change history", which gives people a stake in the process and their future.

speciallyblend
12-25-2007, 09:17 PM
Specially blend, You need a verb before "individual liberties"such as "protect" or "defend".
Also , what about " cut wasteful spending" and "secure our borders".

You could even add something like..."help us change history", which gives people a stake in the process and their future.

we will do away with individual libertty now since we have restore the constitution and im including Stop the inflation tax cut wasteful spending and secure our borders ,end the iraq war maybe to

LibertyEagle
12-25-2007, 09:23 PM
The background makes it very difficult to see the bullet points.

ionlyknowy
12-25-2007, 09:26 PM
I would be careful with what you put after "abolish the IRS"

As is reads right now... "abolish the IRS" "civil liberties"

The subliminal message is abolish the IRS and civil liberties.

Just sayin.

speciallyblend
12-25-2007, 09:28 PM
The background makes it very difficult to see the bullet points.

gonna remove it thanks ,just wanted to use the revolution in back drop but gonna kill that

speciallyblend
12-25-2007, 09:28 PM
I would be careful with what you put after "abolish the IRS"

As is reads right now... "abolish the IRS" "civil liberties"

The subliminal message is abolish the IRS and civil liberties.

Just sayin.

individual liberties is gonna be removed

speciallyblend
12-25-2007, 09:47 PM
Ok new look coming soon on a new thread;) thanks for suggestions

Sey.Naci
12-25-2007, 09:50 PM
For grammatical consistency, perhaps:

* Restore our Constitution
* Regain our National Defense
* Abolish the IRS
* Restore our Civil Liberties

Doc Dewey
12-25-2007, 10:03 PM
I think the bullet points should not include, get rid of IRS
and constitution should be made more personal. How about

END THE WAR

Protect our Borders

Strengthen our Country's Military

Protect our Constitutional rights

Lower Taxes

speciallyblend
12-25-2007, 10:31 PM
abolish the irs is in sorry i dont want lower taxes ,im over taxes;) and so are our citizens, lower taxes is something the useless big government republicans and democrats say..

ilovemypitbull
12-25-2007, 10:42 PM
I would maybe consider changing your **Ron Paul for President Headline** to something a little more targeted like ...

**Remember When Republican Meant Smaller Government?**

People may gloss over the Ron Paul headline, but the something targeting Republican voters would definitely get the right eyeballs.