PDA

View Full Version : Bill Kristol has a personal axe to grind, bc Ron Paul exposed his daddy as a fraud.

AggieforPaul
12-25-2007, 07:51 PM
From page 261 of Ron Paul's "A foreign policy of Freedom"

"The godfather of modern-day neo-conservatism is considered to be Irving Kristol, father of Bill kristol, who set the stage in 1983 with his publication Reflections of a Neoconservative. In this book, Kristol also defends the traditional liberal position on welfare."

He then goes on to destroy neo-conservative ideas, demonstrating that they are Machiavellian and counter-intuitive.

No wonder Bill Kristol doesn;t like him. And no wonder Faux News pretended like Kristol was some sort of unbiased observer.

schmeisser
12-25-2007, 07:52 PM
WOW! Somebody should do an article on that and confront FOX. That should have been disclosed prior to the discussion.

Joe3113
12-25-2007, 07:53 PM
interesting.....great find

AggieforPaul
12-25-2007, 08:03 PM
What sites can we contact about this lack of disclosure? I know Hot Air blasted CNN after not disclosing Democrat affiliations in the YouTube Debate. But they're a neo-con site, so I don't see a pro-RP blog in their future.

xao
12-25-2007, 08:14 PM
American free press.

World net daily

Altermedia

Digg, youtube,

etc. etc.

xCakex
12-25-2007, 08:21 PM
American free press.

World net daily

Altermedia

Digg, youtube,

etc. etc.

Great idea, Digg and Youtube are very receptive to news like this! We need to hit back hard on this one, stand up to the blatantly obvious attacks, it's time to show the world we're not afraid of them. The times are changing for the better now, and if we keep it up they will be scared of us.

JMO
12-25-2007, 08:23 PM
I havent seen this Bill Kristol talk on fox news, is there a youtube of it?

max
12-25-2007, 08:27 PM
Wikipedia on Bill Kristol and PNAC.....(Kristol's brainchild)

Open letter to President Clinton on Iraq

On January 16, 1998, following perceived Iraqi unwillingness to co-operate with UN weapons inspections, members of the PNAC, including Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, and Robert Zoellick drafted an open letter to President Bill Clinton, posted on its website, urging President Clinton to remove Saddam Hussein from power using U.S. diplomatic, political, and military power. The signers argue that Saddam would pose a threat to the United States, its Middle East allies, and oil resources in the region, if he succeeded in maintaining what they asserted was a stockpile of Weapons of Mass Destruction. They also state: "we can no longer depend on our partners in the Gulf War to continue to uphold the sanctions or to punish Saddam when he blocks or evades UN inspections" and "American policy cannot continue to be crippled by a misguided insistence on unanimity in the UN Security Council." They argue that an Iraq war would be justified by Hussein's defiance of UN "containment" policy and his persistent threat to U.S. interests.[7]

Full article...this explains it all!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

kaberUSA

Just youtube him. I edited the wiki about 5 times trying to add the line that he subscribes to neoconserative beleifs but the moderator of the page kept reverting it. Probably a neo-con himself.

Corydoras

I think this is it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rduigENzHo

max

He called RP an "anti-american" and a "crackpot"

AggieforPaul
12-25-2007, 08:36 PM
In their defense, Fox may not have known. But still, they get paid to do this kind of research. I doubt they'd let somebody with a personal vendetta against Giuliani get so much air time.

tmg19103
12-25-2007, 08:45 PM
In their defense, Fox may not have known. But still, they get paid to do this kind of research. I doubt they'd let somebody with a personal vendetta against Giuliani get so much air time.

Fox may not have known? Bill Kristol is Editor of the Weekly Standard, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch and is the one of the biggest neocon magazines out there. Rupert Murdoch also owns neocon FoxNews. In Ron paul's defense, Fox new exactly what they were doing.

Ronin
12-25-2007, 09:14 PM
For anyone giving Fox the benefit of the doubt....

OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6737097743434902428&q=fox+news+site%3Avideo.google.com&total=2142&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

AggieforPaul
12-25-2007, 09:39 PM
Fox may not have known? Bill Kristol is Editor of the Weekly Standard, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch and is the one of the biggest neocon magazines out there. Rupert Murdoch also owns neocon FoxNews. In Ron paul's defense, Fox new exactly what they were doing.

They knew he was a neo-con, but they may not have known Ron pwned him in his book.

brandon
12-25-2007, 09:43 PM
Just youtube him. I edited the wiki about 5 times trying to add the line that he subscribes to neoconserative beleifs but the moderator of the page kept reverting it. Probably a neo-con himself.

Yea, the wiki editors HATE the word neoconservative. I have tried to edit several articles with mentions of neoconservative influence, and they ALWAYS get reverted.

undergroundrr
12-25-2007, 09:48 PM
I believe all that's included in the NEO-CONNED speech that Dr. Paul read into the congressional record.

idiom
12-25-2007, 09:50 PM
The Washington Post or Time might have fun blasting Fox for lack of journalism.

CMoore
12-25-2007, 09:54 PM
I watched the YouTube of Bill Kristol and wondered, "Who IS this guy?" A little research turns up some interesting facts. Seems he is a child of privilege who has his own little magazine. He seems to be someone who would be a real nobody if not for who his daddy is/was. Which explains why he would go on national television and call a 10 term congressman a "crank". Only a fool would do/say such a thing. One might THINK those things, but to say them on the TV is to show ones a... er.. ignorance.

So in short, I am excited. We are truly in phase 3, "then they attack you.."

ClayTrainor
12-25-2007, 09:57 PM
lol, this kristol guy is a moron.

tmg19103
12-25-2007, 09:57 PM
They knew he was a neo-con, but they may not have known Ron pwned him in his book.

Kristol was referencing the Meet The Press interview with his vitriolic attack on RP. While the question was Lincoln, the Civil War and slaves, RP had mentioned cutting off aid to Israel (as well as all Arab countries) and bring out troops home during the MTP interview.

Kristol is a Zionist who feels the U.S. should occupy the entire Middle East in order to protect Israel. His diatrabe against RP had nothing ot do with RP's book but rather what RP said on MTP.

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-25-2007, 10:48 PM
Please expose this to the world.. Bill Kristol is done.... YEEAHHH!

derdy
12-25-2007, 10:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDEoLJGyCAo

:D:D:D:D

jj111
12-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Who wants to set up the DIGG story?

Harry96
12-25-2007, 11:42 PM
Lew Rockwell assessed the situation perfectly on his blog:

December 24, 2007

Ron Paul Dismantles the Establishment

Posted by Lew Rockwell at 08:24 PM

There was a time when smears from a Bill Kristol or the New York Times could destroy someone, but that time is long gone. Today, Ron Paul supporters and potential supporters--and all young people--get their information from the internet, and not from a mouldering sheet like the Times, let alone a neocon talking head.

Today, the Times, which declines in circulation and influence every quarter, is taken seriously by the Manhattan and DC rich, period. When average Ron supporters hear that the NY Times has attacked him as a "Nazi," it makes them hate the Times, and see it as a pack of lies. And note that among regular Americans, the Times has no more status than the Wichita Bugle. "Wichita Bugle Attacks Ron Paul." If you saw such a story, you wouldn't think, Oh no, what has Ron done? You'd think, biased MSM! And inded that is the response of all Ron Paul revolutionaries to the libels.

Then we have the fact that no one under 30 reads a newspaper, and few under 60. And very few pay attention to a neocon like Bill Kristol or believe him. Few even know who he is. So if they should tune into Murdoch TV and see him calling Ron a "crackpot" and a "crank," and warning Americans not to pay any attention to him, it only diminishes Kristol. Or rather, it makes him disappear, as they turn the channel.

AggieforPaul
12-26-2007, 12:40 AM
Kristol was referencing the Meet The Press interview with his vitriolic attack on RP. While the question was Lincoln, the Civil War and slaves, RP had mentioned cutting off aid to Israel (as well as all Arab countries) and bring out troops home during the MTP interview.

Kristol is a Zionist who feels the U.S. should occupy the entire Middle East in order to protect Israel. His diatrabe against RP had nothing ot do with RP's book but rather what RP said on MTP.

But my point is that he was so vitriolic and unprofessional in his assessment because of his personal connection to Ron Paul. Its ok to disagree with Ron Paul, but the way he did it was highly unethical for a journalist (thus par for the course on Faux News).

quantized
12-26-2007, 01:04 AM
wow. thats explains it all

quantized
12-26-2007, 01:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDEoLJGyCAo

:D:D:D:D

lets bump this up in youtube:D