PDA

View Full Version : Why do/don't you support Ron Paul's Payday?

skolwulf
12-25-2007, 07:37 PM
In the interest of customer service and marketing research I am trying to gather some information about the support for this idea within the RP community and wanted to get some hard statistics. I know this will be unscientific, but it could help me to understand the trend.

Here are my thoughts based on what you might select:

I don't support Ron Paul's Payday - please watch both Parts 1 and 2 of my Ron Paul's Payday videos in my signature if you have not already, and consider supporting the effort at the $5 level before you make this decision final. Please also tell me why you don't support Payday.
I support RP's Payday and have pledged - thank you very much and please help spread the word to get Payday more traction.
I support RP's Payday but have not pledged yet - Head over to http://www.ronpaulspayday.com and get your pledge in now
I support RP's Payday but am maxed out - Thank you for your generous support of Dr. Paul. Please help get the word out about Payday.
I support RP's Payday but am not a US citizen - Thank you for your support. Please help spread the word about Payday.
What is Ron Paul's Payday? - Watch both the videos in my signature and please give the proposal due consideration.

Thanks,

Troy Fisher

skolwulf
12-25-2007, 07:55 PM
Please feel free to leave comments in support or opposition to Ron Paul's Payday to help keep this active. I want a large enough sample to draw some conclusion on. At least 50-60 responses should be sufficient.

yongrel
12-25-2007, 08:00 PM
I support it, but am broke.

Brainsnake
12-25-2007, 08:06 PM
I fully support it.

Trigonx
12-25-2007, 08:09 PM
bump, i'm in :)

devil21
Voted no, do not support. I would hope this campaign is now far along enough to stop with the gimmick fundraisers. If RP really has as much support as we think/hope, then the money will keep flowing into the campaign without stuff like this.

hypnagogue
Currently I don't support it because I couldn't reasonably participate. I don't have the money to both be saving for things I want and be giving Ron a cut every week. I guess there's nothing wrong with it. I'll just be left out. :(

skolwulf
12-25-2007, 08:12 PM
Voted no, do not support. I would hope this campaign is now far along enough to stop with the gimmick fundraisers. If RP really has as much support as we think/hope, then the money will keep flowing into the campaign without stuff like this.

The possibility of extra media attention we can throw Dr. Paul's way should not be discounted. Please consider pledging even if it's only $5.

skolwulf
12-25-2007, 08:13 PM
Currently I don't support it because I couldn't reasonably participate. I don't have the money to both be saving for things I want and be giving Ron a cut every week. I guess there's nothing wrong with it. I'll just be left out. :(

Even $5 is beyond your capability?

Kotin
12-25-2007, 08:13 PM
the media is scared of mentioning us anyway...

Airborn
12-25-2007, 08:14 PM
I support it. I think it's better then the one day money bombs. We already broke the record and showed the media/people what a impact we can have. I say focus more on keeping RP donations steady.

ZandarKoad
12-25-2007, 08:24 PM

No campaign is "far along" enough for a gimmick fund raiser if it's a GOOD gimmick. I say we stop coming up with ideas for fund raising for Ron Paul in 20 years after he's served three terms in the Oval Office, died, and we've paid for his funeral costs. WE ARE the reason money will or will not keep flowing. Granted, any one of us could quit and it would carry on without us, but why stop trying? Almost any idea is better than NO idea.

I fully support the idea, and will pledge shortly...

FreeTraveler
12-25-2007, 08:27 PM
I'm supporting it... see my signature.

I created a video ad using 2001 Space Odessy music, it's doing pretty well at YouTube now:

#32 - Top Favorites (Today) - News & Politics (http://www.youtube.com/browse?t=t&p=2&s=mf&c=25&l=)
#29 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics (http://www.youtube.com/browse?t=t&p=2&s=tr&c=25&l=)

Check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKhWNZp_kYw

Rate it and Favor it. It's nearing the first page for both honors, and the word will get out a lot quicker if it gets to the first page.

pacelli
12-25-2007, 08:28 PM
Just heard about this, looked at your videos and am checking your site. Will have to examine my financial situation to see if I can participate.

AceNZ
12-25-2007, 08:32 PM
I don't support it. No more money bombs or mini-bombs. I don't like the group-ism aspect of it for one thing. It feels like yet another entity in my life trying to tell me what to do and when to do it.

Just donate what you can when you can.

noztnac
12-25-2007, 08:39 PM
I dislike the name. Giving another politician a payday doesn't sound good to me.

I like the idea of having money raised but not for a specific person.

Just my opinion. I appreciate that you are brainstorming and coming up with ideas.

hypnagogue
12-25-2007, 08:46 PM
Even $5 is beyond your capability? $5 is about what it would have to be. To me, it doesn't seem worth it.

Why go through the trouble of sending $5 every week if you can instead just wait until the campaign has spent the money we've already given them and donate another cumulative sum?

ggibson1
12-25-2007, 08:47 PM
.. which is why I support it and have pledged. We did Nov 5th and followed it up with Dec 16th and so now everyone knows that we are a movement and not just a one hit wonder... but Ron Paul still needs a on going cash stream and evening it out and making it more predictable sounds like a good idea to me.

These "gimmicks" are really just a way for a decentralized group of individuals to coalesce and self organize... this is basically like the mini bombs that someone out there has been running but with a theme..

skolwulf
12-25-2007, 08:50 PM
$5 is about what it would have to be. To me, it doesn't seem worth it.

Why go through the trouble of sending $5 every week if you can instead just wait until the campaign has spent the money we've already given them and donate another cumulative sum?

Payday is about support and solidarity as much as the money -that is why we are asking for pledges as low as $5. Do you really think that you would save that $5 each week and give it when the campaign calls for it or instead would you spend it on something else instead(fast food, etc.) and have to strap yourself financially the next time there is a big moneybomb?

mconder
12-25-2007, 08:54 PM
Sorry...the payday idea is not as inspiring as the Money Bombs. People like to participate in big things. When you draw something out over time is becomes routine. People want a break from routine.

I think we should focus on breaking 20mil before the end of the year.

Craig_R
12-25-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm in, but I'm hesitant to pledge after all the spam I got about the moneybombs. I signed up at those websites just to be counted, I didnt need three emails a day for weeks after the bomb.

my only pledge, will be made here. I herby pledge to send the campaign money every other friday when I get paid.

Ben Elliott
12-25-2007, 09:01 PM
For Ron Paul, the payday idea is the best he could get. This is guaranteed money throughout the whole of his campaign. Money Bombs' popularity can die down quickly if it isn't funded. We'll shoot ourselves in the foot if we make a big money bomb idea then only make 2 million dollars. I say we get a few thousand dedicated folks (maybe tens of thousands) and periodically send him money. He'll never have to worry about money again.

If we want to show the MSM that we're a team and whatnot why not become a team. Donate to the grassroots projects and get his name out that way.

Money Bombs can only go so far.

RichardC
12-25-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm fine giving RP 20mill by new years or paydays or whatever, but I don't think this is the most important issue anymore in getting him elected.

He has plenty of money now. If it looked like he was running out, the people would rally and donate again. Money is not the problem anymore and its not the solution either.

We need on-the-ground campaigning. We need delegates and voters. We need an army of supporters present at the RNC to ensure they don't steal his nomination.

If you want him to be president, you have to move this movement into the world of *practical* campaigning. That's what they're counting on us not to do. If they're right then all the millions we've given him will mean nothing.

hypnagogue
12-25-2007, 09:14 PM
Payday is about support and solidarity as much as the money -that is why we are asking for pledges as low as $5. Do you really think that you would save that $5 each week and give it when the campaign calls for it or instead would you spend it on something else instead(fast food, etc.) and have to strap yourself financially the next time there is a big moneybomb? Well, I'll have to point out that you clearly do not know my financial habits. I am a saver. I do save that $5 every week instead of buying fast food. That's why I prefer to wait until I can see that Paul needs more money, and how much, so that I can then make a decision about how much to give based upon how the preceding weeks have gone financially for me.

skolwulf
12-25-2007, 09:19 PM
Sorry...the payday idea is not as inspiring as the Money Bombs. People like to participate in big things. When you draw something out over time is becomes routine. People want a break from routine.

I think we should focus on breaking 20mil before the end of the year.

Please watch my short video Not Payday vs. New Years (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD2dsSKBiK4) where I talk about the 20 mil. Also watch Ron Paul's Payday Part 2 where I discuss how big payday could get if it receives broad support.

skolwulf
12-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Well, I'll have to point out that you clearly do not know my financial habits. I am a saver. I do save that $5 every week instead of buying fast food. That's why I prefer to wait until I can see that Paul needs more money, and how much, so that I can then make a decision about how much to give based upon how the preceding weeks have gone financially for me.

True, I do not. I apologize for generalizing you saving habits. I just wish you would reconsider $5 for Payday when you can afford it.

dawnbt
12-25-2007, 09:33 PM
I'm broke. I give when I can.

slamhead
12-25-2007, 09:39 PM
Non of the above...is not that we don't support it..I think with the holiday and expenditures elsewhere we were not able to contribute at that time. I am going to try and hit this friday's payday with whatever I can.

Dax552
12-25-2007, 09:43 PM
I love the idea and will pledge. I also think it's great that people in our grassroots are such go-getters, and don't wait around for things to happen. They take the lead themselves and make things happen.

ZandarKoad
12-25-2007, 09:44 PM
Almost all these objections have been soundly responded to in the Pay Day video... Money no longer being needed by the official campaign... that's just insane. The brilliance of this idea is that it allows everyone to play a low key, easy to fill roll by just throwing in a few bucks a week. HELL, I know a few people who spend more than $25 a week on COFFEE! And it's not like it's some kind of show stopper for all the other grass roots campaign ideas. It's a perfect synergy with them in fact: spend $100's on your own unofficial campaign ideas and give $10's to the Official Campaign. It gives the Official Campaign exactly what it needs to operate smoothly: consistent cash flows.

skolwulf
12-25-2007, 10:01 PM
Non of the above...is not that we don't support it..I think with the holiday and expenditures elsewhere we were not able to contribute at that time. I am going to try and hit this friday's payday with whatever I can.

We were hoping money wouldn't be the issue since we are soliciting pledges as low as $5 to get maximum participation.

quantized
12-25-2007, 10:28 PM
I support this idea. Thank you for your effort.

skolwulf
12-25-2007, 10:41 PM
I support this idea. Thank you for your effort.

I'm just trying to help Dr. Paul get elected and helping in the best way I can think off. Since I live in a state that doesn't have a primary until may, I can't really make much of a difference at home. But I can make videos and try to sell ideas that I think will help the campaign.

skolwulf
12-25-2007, 11:36 PM
I am not supporting Ron Paul's Payday. 15 19.74%
I support RP's Payday and have pledged. 13 17.11%
I support RP's Payday but have not pledged yet. 22 28.95%
I support RP's Payday but am maxed out. 12 15.79%
I support RP's Payday but am not a US citizen. 5 6.58%
What is Ron Paul's Payday? 9 11.84%

These are the numbers I have at this time and enough to possibly draw some conclusion. Please feel free to comment on my Analysis/Commentary.

Support - Among people already familiar with Payday (excludes people who answered What is RP's Payday?) 52 of 67 support it (77%). This an very good number and would say this has broad support. I would ask the detractor to please reconsider their position based on the support it has at-large. Even though we are all individuals, political campaigns have collective components. If you still choose to not support the effort, please don't bash our efforts.

Maxed - Excluding people not familiar with Payday, 12 of 67 (18%) are maxed out. This leaves us with 82% that can still give. Also, given that is only sample of forum members and not Ron Paul supporters as a whole, I would guess that the overall % of people that could not participate in Payday would be lower. This is in part because Forum members are probably more involved in the Ron Paul Movement and more likely to dig deep and be more generation than the population as a whole. This speaks very good for the ability of most people to participate in Payday.

Pledged - Of people that both support Payday and can pledge (excludes non US citizens and Maxed) 13 of 35 have pledged (37%). Again this is a sample of forum member who are among the most active of Ron Paul Supporters. Given that a majority of this group has not pledged yet, the general population would have much lower pledge rates. We really need to work on getting the word out and getting people to pledge rather than just support it in name.

Don't Know About Payday - 9 of 76 respondents (12%)didn't know about Ron Paul's Payday. Given the attention this topic has gotten lately on the forums, this number is disturbingly high. It will only be worse in people that don't frequent these venues. We need to cure people of their ignorance on this issue and really work to get the word out. Please talk to members of your meet ups about Ron Paul's Payday and continue to keep the issue alive in the forums.

If you read this whole analysis I commend you.

Troy Fisher

firebirdnation
12-25-2007, 11:43 PM
I voted no because I believe we should focus on the grassroots projects, but its a great idea for those who can afford to support both the grassroots projects and HQ.

skolwulf
12-25-2007, 11:47 PM
I voted no because I believe we should focus on the grassroots projects, but its a great idea for those who can afford to support both.

Please watch my Ron Paul's Payday Part 2 video. In it I talk about grassroots projects and how Ron Paul's Payday should actually help them in the long run. Please consider supporting even if it is only $5, this shouldn't hurt any other project.

devil21
12-25-2007, 11:56 PM
I appreciate your effort skolwulf but by now, most of the longer (in terms of time involved) RP supporters arent going to get excited about something like this. Like I said in a previous post, the campaign should be pulling in money like that by now. No gimmick or sign up list necessary.

Scaryclouds
12-25-2007, 11:58 PM
I'd like to support Ron Paul's payday, but am pretty tapped out right now and either will be making a lot more come mid-January or a lot less...

derdy
12-26-2007, 12:01 AM
I'm all for this. The reasons you cited about the campaign never having a static amount of income is very detrimental to the campaign on forecasting the amount of funds they will have in order to plan events etc.

Until someone breaks our one-day fundraising record, there is no reason to break our own.

Further, I think the campaign is loaded with more cash than they know what to do with and yet, we have these chipins for delegates in LA etc that don't get the funding they need! The grassroots needs to focus on these localized chipins more, and less on the official campaign with a static, and slightly incrementing, weekly total that will accomplish both goals so long as we get the localized chipins in order.

pEace,
Denny

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 12:04 AM
I appreciate your effort skolwulf but by now, most of the longer (in terms of time involved) RP supporters arent going to get excited about something like this. Like I said in a previous post, the campaign should be pulling in money like that by now. No gimmick or sign up list necessary.

Then why is the Campaign only getting a few hundred donations a day and most of those from people that haven't donated before? What is everyone waiting for, could it be perhaps a trigger, such as a new gimmick that the movement can get behind?

IMO Supporters of the campaign have now been conditioned to give en mass. We all experienced the thrills of giving on Nov 5th and Dec 16th. It just not the same to throw money in whenever people have extra. We need to feel like we are a part of "something" and mass giving days excite us.

devil21
12-26-2007, 12:13 AM
Then why is the Campaign only getting a few hundred donations a day and most of those from people that haven't donated before? What is everyone waiting for, could it be perhaps a trigger, such as a new gimmick that the movement can get behind?

Because it's Christmas and 6.4 million dollars was just raised a week ago?! Jeez, give people a break. Do you think any other candidate is raking it in right now??

IMO Supporters of the campaign have now been conditioned to give en mass. We all experienced the thrills of giving on Nov 5th and Dec 16th. It just not the same to throw money in whenever people have extra. We need to feel like we are a part of "something" and mass giving days excite us.

Most RP supporters aren't on this forum and don't pay attention to money bombs. RP still has nearly a million more than he had a week ago. The money is coming, relax.

polomertz
12-26-2007, 12:15 AM
I support this idea but will not be supporting it with my money or lack there of. My future donations will happen when I can. Mostly though I'll be using my paychecks to support more of the grassroots effots.

derdy
12-26-2007, 12:16 AM
I support this idea but will not be supporting it with my money or lack there of. My future donations will happen when I can. Mostly though I'll be using my paychecks to support more of the grassroots effots.

Exactly. The campaign has plenty of cash. The grassroots projects need more help than them, obviously.

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 12:19 AM
Exactly. The campaign has plenty of cash. The grassroots projects need more help than them, obviously.

Please watch my Ron Paul's Payday Part 2 video where I talk about how Ron Paul's Payday has the potential to help other grassroots efforts.

derdy
12-26-2007, 12:20 AM
Please watch my Ron Paul's Payday Part 2 video where I talk about how Ron Paul's Payday has the potential to help other grassroots efforts.

I did. You must've missed my earlier post endorsing your idea ;)

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 12:23 AM
I did. You must've missed my earlier post endorsing your idea ;)

Sorry, my bad. And thanks for the support :D

francisco
12-26-2007, 12:44 AM
... RP still has nearly a million more than he had a week ago. The money is coming, relax.

Actually, the campaign has collected far less than $1 million in the last week. The true amount is $369,430.

I know that was after the fantastic success of $6.4 million in one day, 9 days ago, but the fact remains that the campaign needs sustainable continuing contributions in order to remain competitive.

We the grassroots need to be proactive and stay ahead of the curve. We need to innovate and come up with new methods to spur interest.

One nice feature of the payday initiative is that it allows us to focus on alternate goals as well as a cash amount, like the number of donations in a day (or week), and the number of new donors.

The new donor number in particular is a good indicator for the growth in voter support which must , bottom line, be the ultimate objective. In the end, we will win only if we get more votes at the polls than the next-best opponent.

devil21
12-26-2007, 12:54 AM
Actually, the campaign has collected far less than $1 million in the last week. The true amount is $369,430.

Ah sorry I wasn't precise about exact numbers. But the widget barely passed 18mill at the end of the Tea Party and is now at $750K higher ever since (barely over a week), during Christmas season. Whatever :rolleyes:

francisco
12-26-2007, 01:05 AM
...IMO Supporters of the campaign have now been conditioned to give en mass. We all experienced the thrills of giving on Nov 5th and Dec 16th. It just not the same to throw money in whenever people have extra. We need to feel like we are a part of "something" and mass giving days excite us.

This is a key reason why the two "big " moneybombs were so successful...and also why the Payday could also be a powerful source of publicity and future gains in our ranks, without straining the finances of current supporters beyond their capability. The Payday concept taps into the excitement of participating in a mass demonstration.

The Payday concept explicitly targets smaller donation amounts and encourages participation fron a larger pool, including those of lesser means and those whose support is softer. In particular, we need those softer supporters to vote for Dr. Paul. In order to win, we must grow our ranks.

Here is a vision: Remember that there were about 58,000 individual donors on Dec. 16th. Suppose we saw a weekly number of donors steadily increasing week by week, Friday by Friday...until we reach 100,000 donors on a single day. Not only that number, but the steady, visible, and proudly hailed rise week after week would be something that could not be ignored. And that is an achievable goal within the financial means of our movement.

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 01:35 AM
Thanks to everyone who participated in this poll. I think it provided some good information. I'll likely bump it back up a few times tomorrow if it dies down tonight.

francisco
12-26-2007, 02:11 AM
skolwulf.

For the people who support the Payday concept but are maxed out: perhaps you could provide and tally separately pledges for that group to donate to chip-ins or alternate support activities. You could keep it simple and just track the number of pledgers, not the dollar amount, if desired. Even though the actual destinations of those donations are too diffuse to visibly determine actual results, it would still provide a net benefit. Also, tracking the rising number of pledges in that category would of itself indicate support to the campaign.

Another group, namely those who think that the official campaign already has enough money but the grassroots independent efforts need more, could also make pledges in this category, and there would be a benefit to the grassroots efforts.

Finally, to overcome the objection of those who don't wish to receive e-mail updates, you could provide a checkoff box to opt out of that feature.

My proposals are oriented to the concept that freedom (here, in the way the pledge promotion is structured) brings diverse groups of people together.

Soccrmastr
12-26-2007, 02:16 AM
because ronpaulmoneybomb.com is the original, was there before any other money bomb. and the guy behind it is a genius.

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 05:17 AM
because ronpaulmoneybomb.com is the original, was there before any other money bomb. and the guy behind it is a genius.

I have given credit to Jesse Elder and ronpaulmoneybomb.com for the core of this idea in other posts. I have merely picked this concept back up and marketed it in a way that will allow it to succeed.

GunnyFreedom
12-26-2007, 06:46 AM
We need on-the-ground campaigning. [...] If you want him to be president, you have to move this movement into the world of *practical* campaigning. That's what they're counting on us not to do. If they're right then all the millions we've given him will mean nothing.

+20,000,000

cliche
12-26-2007, 07:05 AM
I'm not convinced donations directly to the official campaign is the best use of money at this point. The campaign is now "top-tier" in fund raising and did not buy the MSM respect we'd hoped for. The various chip-ins and grassroot projects (Operation Live Free or Die, blimp,...) seem like better places to donate money at this point.

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 07:43 AM
I'm not convinced donations directly to the official campaign is the best use of money at this point. The campaign is now "top-tier" in fund raising and did not buy the MSM respect we'd hoped for. The various chip-ins and grassroot projects (Operation Live Free or Die, blimp,...) seem like better places to donate money at this point.

Please watch my Ron Paul's Payday Part 2 video if you have not already done so. I talk about how Ron Paul's Payday has the possibility of helping other grassroots efforts rather than harming them.

terryp
12-26-2007, 11:12 AM
I think the idea is a good one.
While I have donated as much as I can afford, my time and what little
I can afford to spend in the near future, is going for signs in my local area.
Anyone who wants to get behind any idea to support Dr. Paul is a good thing.
There are new people coming in everyday that will want to participate in the same way many of us did.
Then many hopefully will get involved locally.

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 11:12 AM
Bumping one time to get some feedback from the day crew :) Hope you don't mind.

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 06:55 PM
Due to the number of people that are unaware of Ron Paul's Payday, I am bumping this back up for more comments. Please help spread the word about this effort.

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 07:31 PM
I'm going to keep bumping until I don't get any new "what is Ron Paul's Payday?" responses. 3 new people found out about it from the last bump. I apologize for this, but please help me keep this bumped for awhile.

Think12345
12-26-2007, 07:47 PM
I agree that payday is a better way of financing the HQ, since we won't get much media coverage for another bomb. However, I think Blimp and other grassroots projects offer better ways of spending money right now. Also, we should concentrate on real-life activities like canvassing and letter-writing, rather than sitting in front of the computer and following those numbers climb.

jrich4rpaul
12-26-2007, 07:54 PM
I think we need to make 20 mil for this quarter, and keep a steady flow of cash next quarter while providing good fundage for more grassroots efforts as we get closer to the primaries.

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 07:56 PM
I agree that payday is a better way of financing the HQ, since we won't get much media coverage for another bomb. However, I think Blimp and other grassroots projects offer better ways of spending money right now. Also, we should concentrate on real-life activities like canvassing and letter-writing, rather than sitting in front of the computer and following those numbers climb.

I have a section in Ron Paul's Payday Part 2 where I talk about how Payday could help other grassroots efforts. I in no way advocate only official fund raising and actively support other project. I have given both to the blimp and live free or die and I have started to become more active with the local meetup.

ronpaulfan
12-26-2007, 08:03 PM
added the first PayDay video to Featured Videos.....Over 30,000 views on it. The word got out loud and clear :)

SlapItHigh
12-26-2007, 08:07 PM
I think ronpaulspayday is a good idea and I am supportive of it. I also support money bombs, I definitely support spending money in your own way for the effort and I support getting out there in the streets and campaigning on the ground a million times over. I am not pledging to ronpaulspayday because I work freelance and don't get a regular scheduled paycheck...I donate but I don't usually know the dates in advance.

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 08:38 PM
I think ronpaulspayday is a good idea and I am supportive of it. I also support money bombs, I definitely support spending money in your own way for the effort and I support getting out there in the streets and campaigning on the ground a million times over. I am not pledging to ronpaulspayday because I work freelance and don't get a regular scheduled paycheck...I donate but I don't usually know the dates in advance.

I understand this. I'm salaried and actually get paid only once a month...go figure. Please consider pledging just $5 in support of the effort if it is within your budget.

SlapItHigh
12-26-2007, 08:50 PM
I understand this. I'm salaried and actually get paid only once a month...go figure. Please consider pledging just $5 in support of the effort if it is within your budget.

Fair enough...I can pledge a small amount without a paycheck.

curtisehler
12-26-2007, 11:35 PM
i pledged at $10 cuz i'm out of work at the moment (construction business : /). but i may be able to increase my pledge if i find regular work over the winter.

is there a way to go back in to the site and up the pledge?

skolwulf
12-27-2007, 12:29 AM
i pledged at $10 cuz i'm out of work at the moment (construction business : /). but i may be able to increase my pledge if i find regular work over the winter.

is there a way to go back in to the site and up the pledge?

Jim Hughes is working on making this functionality possible, but currently you will just get an message saying you are already signed up for payday if you attempt to change you donation levels. Hopefully we will have this upgraded in a few days as Ron Paul's Payday moves forward.

steve005
12-27-2007, 12:45 AM
go with whatever you want to go with, stop trying to try to get everyone to do it one way, if there is another group of people who want to do it a different way then let them, rightr now all ron paul really needs is people going DOOR TO DOOR and if you aren't good talking HOLD A SIGN! (ON A BUSY STREET, AND SMILE)