PDA

View Full Version : This Arab American Ron supporter does not like being a grassroot

Man from La Mancha
12-25-2007, 07:17 PM
He says Ron Paul supporters should be called the cream of the crop, and anybody against Ron Paul is called stupid.LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC7uVdf3Zo8

adpierce
12-25-2007, 07:30 PM
He's a foreigner, he's not used to our colloquialisms. Give him a freakin' break, he supports Ron Paul that makes him probably smarter than most people. (Like how I just complimented myself and all you guys... yeah we're pretty sweet)

jonahtrainer
12-25-2007, 07:33 PM
He's a foreigner, he's not used to our colloquialisms. Give him a freakin' break, he supports Ron Paul that makes him probably smarter than most people. (Like how I just complimented myself and all you guys... yeah we're pretty sweet)

I think the best colloquialism I heard was from a Huckabee supporter who said "Ron Paul's organization has a strong grassroots which in some cases are turning into large oak trees." They ain't seen nothing yet.

quickmike
12-25-2007, 07:38 PM
He also calls him a "libtrian" runner. :D

He says "grassroot go to woodstock and make children at night" HAHAHA

This guy is awesome. His heart is in the right place, so thats all that matters.

hillertexas
12-25-2007, 07:43 PM
He is my favorite Ron Paul Supporter

LibertyEagle
12-25-2007, 07:45 PM
I watched another one of his videos. I think he's wonderful!

LibertyEagle
12-25-2007, 07:50 PM
This Arab American Ron supporter does not like being a grassroot

I don't think he's an Arab-American. He lives in Dubai. Look at his Youtube homepage.

noztnac
12-25-2007, 07:52 PM
That guy's cool. Give him a break.

Nefertiti
12-25-2007, 07:55 PM
He's not American. He loves Ron Paul but he is definitely one of a kind! He defies description that is for sure. He seems to spend all his time making videos, a lot about Ron Paul lately.

Man from La Mancha
12-25-2007, 07:56 PM
He's a foreigner, he's not used to our colloquialisms. Give him a freakin' break, he supports Ron Paul that makes him probably smarter than most people. (Like how I just complimented myself and all you guys... yeah we're pretty sweet)Give me a break, I'm not cutting him down, this PC crap is sure out of hand, good brainwashing. I find it amusing and like to be called the cream of the crop.:p

Tina
12-25-2007, 08:02 PM
HA!! That's great.

OptionsTrader
12-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Since when is it Politically Correct to be civil toward anyone that looks like Obaid Karki? The politically correct thing to do is hate him and feel a resentment toward everyone like him, and to have no problem with killing millions of people like him in the name of "spreading democracy."

Anyway...

This guy seems like a good man from what I've seen of him. And, geesh, he has one long ass youtube profile:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=obaidkarki

inibo
12-25-2007, 08:27 PM
Check this one out. He called the Tara Thai restaurant and asked them if Ron Paul had ever been there. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bPUqA_7xVg

adpierce
12-25-2007, 08:38 PM
I'm not advocating Political Correctness.. I hate how people get hung up on being PC as much as anybody. However, I advocate treating people the way I would like to be treated, that's not being PC it's just common courtesy. If I was a foreigner in another country and I didn't understand some colloquialism that somebody was using and they thought I was saying something that sounded ridiculous I wouldn't want to be made fun of. I'd want somebody to explain to me why I was saying something that sounded ridiculous.