PDA

View Full Version : You dont have to agree 1000% to support Ron Paul

blacksforronpaul
12-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Hey Clifton Hear,
On my next blogtalk program. www.blacksforronpaul.com I will talk about why you dont have to be a libertarian or agree 100% on everything Ron Paul states to support Ron Paul.

1) Ron Paul supports the basics, the basic constitutional rights that americans are supposed to have. Ron Paul is the foremost leader in Civil Rights as a matter of fact Civil Liberties = Civil Rights..
2) I dont give a darn about Ron Paul's view of slavery and ridiculous questions about what happened in 1863. Questions like this are designed to scare thousands and literally thousands of Black americans and others like myself who would join the Ron Paul campaign over night. It amazes me why they ask Ron Paul these questions but didnt ask Bush about Skull and Cross Bones..

3) No president has absolute answer to everything we have 3 branches of government but the american people think of the president as a KING unfortunately read your constitution

4) Ron Paul can help save america from utter destruction, tyranny lack of rights and endless wars...

In conclusion

** NO candidate is firm in his beliefs except Ron Paul
** NO other candidate has a clear foreign police except Dr. Paul
** No other candidate addresses the issues like Dr. Ron Paul with honesty
** No other candidate has a clear monetary policy
** NO other candidate has a clear immigration policy

Instead we have a bunch of mumbo jumbo candidates who will switch for a sound bite. I applaud Ron Paul even w hen i disagree with him, he does not "buckdance " or "scratch where he doesnt itch on the issues that are tough"

Tune in
www.blogtalkradio.com/blacksforronpaul

UnReconstructed
12-25-2007, 05:53 PM
Hey Clifton Hear,
On my next blogtalk program. www.blacksforronpaul.com I will talk about why you dont have to be a libertarian or agree 100% on everything Ron Paul states to support Ron Paul.

1) Ron Paul supports the basics, the basic constitutional rights that americans are supposed to have. Ron Paul is the foremost leader in Civil Rights as a matter of fact Civil Liberties = Civil Rights..
2) I dont give a darn about Ron Paul's view of slavery and ridiculous questions about what happened in 1863. Questions like this are designed to scare thousands and literally thousands of Black americans and others like myself who would join the Ron Paul campaign over night. It amazes me why they ask Ron Paul these questions but didnt ask Bush about Skull and Cross Bones..

3) No president has absolute answer to everything we have 3 branches of government but the american people think of the president as a KING unfortunately read your constitution

4) Ron Paul can help save america from utter destruction, tyranny lack of rights and endless wars...

In conclusion

Instead we have a bunch of mumbo jumbo candidates who will switch for a sound bite. I applaud Ron Paul even w hen i disagree with him, he does not "buckdance " or "scratch where he doesnt itch on the issues that are tough"

Tune in
www.blogtalkradio.com/blacksforronpaul