PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the answers portion of this section?

Cyclone
12-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Is this section now just a depository for all those who have questions but are never going to get any answers? Nice way to do things. Get the people out of the way who ask anything and then conduct things as if it is business as usual in the main blimp board. Who got that scheme approved?

We were told ages ago we would have answers 5 days ago and yet we whither over here holding things in our hands. I suppose this will probably be moved to hot topics since any real discussion of the blimp must be hidden from public view.

Wouldn't want anyone confusing faith with facts now.

To those of you out there who are going to come on here and say have faith, save your breath or your fingerstrokes.

We want answers not platitudes.

Cyclone
12-27-2007, 02:19 AM
I am sorry to beat a dead horse, but the blimp folks have been here today and they came and left with a "we hope to post answers soon" but they didn't even have the courtesy to say it in this section of the forum. So, why is this part split off into nowhere land?

pacelli
12-27-2007, 02:52 AM
I am sorry to beat a dead horse, but the blimp folks have been here today and they came and left with a "we hope to post answers soon" but they didn't even have the courtesy to say it in this section of the forum. So, why is this part split off into nowhere land?

This is the place to corral those that have questions about the legal and/or business status of the blimp. If those questions find their way into the fundraising threads, the post gets reported for violating the theme of the thread. At least our posts aren't violating the theme of THIS thread.

Reference: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=65898

szczebrzeszyn
12-28-2007, 05:14 PM
This section should be removed. Blimp folks made a decision to totally ignore any questions posted here by forum members and without the answers, I don't see any reason for this section to exist.

pacelli
12-28-2007, 05:26 PM
This section should be removed. Blimp folks made a decision to totally ignore any questions posted here by forum members and without the answers, I don't see any reason for this section to exist.

I couldn't agree more. This forum is a disgrace to the integrity of the blimp's "transparency".