PDA

View Full Version : Hucksarmy money bomb Dec 27th....Lets give Ron Paul a money bomb too

caradeporra
12-25-2007, 11:20 AM
www.dec27th.com lets give ron paul a money bomb too. In fact, i think we should just schedule all of our future money bombs on top of everyone elses. This way we will always shrink their big days.

Falseflagop
12-25-2007, 11:27 AM
Shows 524 pledges at an average get this 605.00 per donors which means ALOT of BIG MONEY now supporting HUCK !! Not the little guy where RP had 58,000 donors HUCK only has BIG POCKETS of 524 voters. See the difference RP support is REAL from Joe Lunchbox !! HUCK is media creation and I bet alot of the 524 donors are media and big company imho!!

HUCK is more of the same!

jjschless
12-25-2007, 11:28 AM
We don't follow the trend but rather we set the trend. Leave the other campaigns alone and focus on Dr. Paul and what you can do to help get people to the polls/ caucuses.

skolwulf
12-25-2007, 11:31 AM
We need not worry about outshining the huckster financially, we have already crushed him. Please consider Supporting Ron Paul's Payday on it's first payday of Dec 28th and then give whatever you can spare on Dec 31 to push Dr. Paul over 20 million.

Seth M.
12-25-2007, 11:34 AM
We don't follow the trend but rather we set the trend. Leave the other campaigns alone and focus on Dr. Paul and what you can do to help get people to the polls/ caucuses.

LibertyEagle
12-25-2007, 11:36 AM

QFT

pacelli
12-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Yes I think most of us have already discussed this just after the Dec 16th moneybomb (or during) and decided that it is pointless to try to "out-do" other campaigns moneybombs. The MSM won't report us either way, and we have more important groundwork to do that requires people to get off their ass and stop hitting refresh on ronpaulgraphs all day. However, I firmly agree that we should hit 20 mil by the end of the month.

steve005
12-25-2007, 12:00 PM
+3

davidhperry
12-25-2007, 12:16 PM
Yes, please don't past about Huck's thing here. If we compete with them, we'll win, but we'll also encourage them to raise more. Posting about it also allows the idiots to put in false pledges - please don't do that. It makes the whole Ron Paul community look bad.

Judging by the way things are going, Huck is on the way down. We need to be nice to his supporters so that they are inclined to come with us.

Billay
12-25-2007, 12:27 PM
Lets not try and raise anymore money we got plenty. Instead we now need to focus our efforts on collecting more votes so Ron Paul can win!

Laja
12-25-2007, 12:34 PM
I think we should not do another money bomb right now. We've already set the record and if we don't raise more money than the $6+ million, the press will report that we're on the downslide. We need to be innovative and do something else.

I like the payday idea, but many of us have maxxed out on our donations to Ron's campaign. Does anyone know if, after the primaries, we are allowed to donate any more to his campaign?

Eponym_mi
12-25-2007, 12:39 PM
Does anyone know if, after the primaries, we are allowed to donate any more to his campaign?

Yes. The limit is reset after the primary. So, you can donate another $2300.

fuzzybekool
12-25-2007, 12:51 PM
Why worry about Huckabee ? We need vote bombs now.

skolwulf
12-25-2007, 01:07 PM
I think we should not do another money bomb right now. We've already set the record and if we don't raise more money than the $6+ million, the press will report that we're on the downslide. We need to be innovative and do something else.

I like the payday idea, but many of us have maxxed out on our donations to Ron's campaign. Does anyone know if, after the primaries, we are allowed to donate any more to his campaign?

I would say that maxed out people are vastly in the minority of Ron Paul Supporters. Most people, myself included ($1550 more to go), have a long way to go. Payday is about support and participation and we could go along way given all the people that aren't maxed.

ecliptic
12-25-2007, 01:11 PM
Let's stop thinking about everything in terms of "warmongerspeak" . . . !

To have a Peaceful Restoration is so much more effective than to drop "bombs" all over the 'net. Let's stop using their memes such as "the war on drugs" and "deadbeat dads" and start calling things what they ARE.

"child support" is actually "divorce incentive$" ... in reality it HARMS children!

"USA Patriot Act" is totally unconstitutional and unpatriotic! It was written BEFORE 911 and Congress was given an hour? to read it's 900+ pages before voting.

"the war on drugs" is in reality "a way to fill up our new jails" while simultaneously "reducing competition for Big Pharma and the C.I.A.'s cocaine empire (http://www.madcowprod.com/11282007.html)"

"alcohol enforcement" is actually unconstitutional "pre-crime" in many cases as well as another "way to fill up our new courtrooms and jails"

Restoration

DisabledCombatVet4change
12-25-2007, 01:13 PM

i agree.... but don't leave the other campaigns alone.... always try to keep what they are up to in the back of your mind.... we just have to think of bigger better ideas before the others..... name recognition x100000 is important, we want to Burn the name ron paul into the nations brain, so that is the only name they can remember at the polls.... a few people have taken the same signature as myself and some others.. copy it and paste it........ get out the word on this great idea.... i personally want to use my ron paul car to pass out literature, or just drive the streets during rush hour.... seems like a good idea from the website..

smartguy911
12-25-2007, 01:18 PM
focus on getting the message out to the people. if you guys really want a money bomb, have one at the end of January before big Tuesday.

hellah10
12-25-2007, 01:23 PM
give the money to operation nh

richk
12-25-2007, 01:37 PM
The Huckster is morally bankrupt . We don't need to worry about his fundraising. We need to round up more votes for Dr. Paul. :)

Electric Church
12-25-2007, 04:13 PM
Without the support from those who initiated the first 2 very successful moneybombs in conjunction with the necessary promotion through alternative media to fire up honest grassroots supporters, I’m not sure there can be another successful moneybomb.

Matthew Zak
12-25-2007, 04:17 PM
From that sight... the most pretentious Huck video to date. Mocks Ron Paul supporters, while stealing a page from the Reagan Playbook: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr58xZdHo9Q

This guy needs to crash already.

rodo1776
12-25-2007, 04:23 PM
Hey Billay! You are rigfht on. We need delegates at this point. We have moeny and we can get more. WE NEED DELEGATES

rodo1776
12-25-2007, 04:26 PM
Hey Billay! You are right on. We need delegates at this point. We have money and we can get more. WE NEED DELEGATES just like you say get delegates and then we get money when we we need it. We need 50.1% of national convention delegates in St. Paul Minnesota to win go Billay you understand

zaffa
12-25-2007, 04:43 PM
Don't worry about the Huck moneybomb. Half of those pledges are fake anyways.

akforme
12-25-2007, 04:55 PM
Don't we have a money bomb for the 31st?