PDA

View Full Version : 64 million voted in 2004 prez election - do we have a chance?

All4Paul
12-25-2007, 07:09 AM
According to the campaign website 128,000 people contributed this quarter thus far. Any guesses as to how many supporters are really out there? We are going to need some serious numbers to make a dent in that 64 million.

Coola
12-25-2007, 07:10 AM
Well of course, when Ron gets into the Finals, more coverage. Less candidates, people have to choose sides. And Ron would absolutely destroy anyone in 1 v 1 battle.

saahmed
12-25-2007, 07:23 AM
Nobody has that many supporters at this point. For now, we just need enough to win the nomination. After that, we get most Republicans voting for Paul and probably the majority of independents.

werdd
12-25-2007, 07:30 AM
that was the general, the primary turnout is always next to nothing

Jagwarr
12-25-2007, 07:31 AM
According to the campaign website 128,000 people contributed this quarter thus far. Any guesses as to how many supporters are really out there? We are going to need some serious numbers to make a dent in that 64 million.

I have thought about this also but one thing to consider is that there is at least 200 million potential voters out there. Many who do not vote are people who just don't care because they believe all the candidates are basicly the same and/or are sick and tired of politics as usual. This is where Dr. Paul and we come in. We need to reach these other voters as we have been doing. It seems to me that many Dr. Paul supporters often say they have never been involved in politics before, so there is indeed a huge untapped number of voters out there. I firmly believe the majority of them are our voters if we can reach them.

Also keep in mind that even if Dr. Paul does not win, we are opening the door for others to step through. Very few people have heard of Ron Paul before this election and when you keep that in mind we are doing outstanding at this point in the game.

This is truely only the beginning, of this I have no doubt and I am also sure when freedom candidates begin to be elected they will thank Dr. Paul and (us) his grassroots for the opportunity.

Down the road, when more information is publicly known, our little community here may actually be credited to have not only saved America but the world from entering new form of dark ages by shinning the light on those who planned what will be known as very subversive plan for our nation and the free world. That maybe a little dramatic but then again it might not be, time will tell.

1913_to_2008
12-25-2007, 07:54 AM
We have between 5 and 15 million supporters.

jointhefightforfreedom
12-25-2007, 08:59 AM
http://elections.gmu.edu/Voter_Turnout_2004_Primaries.htm

Take a look a how low % actually vote in the primaries. quite a few are in the teens

jointhefightforfreedom
12-25-2007, 09:02 AM
New Hampshire 2004
989,250 registered 287,620 or 29.9% voted and thats Rep , Dem, and Independent

CAKochenash
12-25-2007, 09:09 AM
Well of course, when Ron gets into the Finals, more coverage. Less candidates, people have to choose sides. And Ron would absolutely destroy anyone in 1 v 1 battle.

I agree....Thats why these assholes are trying to so hard to get ron to slip up now before the end of the primaries....they know that after the primaries, assassination will be the only option...

max
12-25-2007, 09:31 AM

You just like Ron because he hugged you.

(Yes. I'm a hater) :)

LibertyEagle
12-25-2007, 09:39 AM
We have between 5 and 15 million supporters.

And this determination is based on what exactly?