PDA

View Full Version : This is incredible!

ladyliberty3
12-25-2007, 05:36 AM
Some time ago I listened to an interview, I think, on Ron Paul Radio, of Judge Andrew Napolitano. We opened some gifts last night and one was a book by the above, "A Nation of Sheep". During the interview the Judge was asked if he would consider the VP position with Dr. Paul. He is friends with and thinks very highly of Dr. Paul and seems to be an advocate of a strong constitutional position. What is incredible to me is on the back cover are comments praising the Judge and his book, by Alan Colmes, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and Rush Limbaugh. How can these men praise the Judge and this book, and yet bash Dr. Paul at every turn? Why can't these people see how crazy they are? Or is it me who's gone mad?

bucfish
12-25-2007, 05:44 AM
No you are not mad we just got a bunch of wolves in sheepskin clothing out there

voytechs
12-25-2007, 05:52 AM
He works for Fox News. This was probably an automatic book endorsement. I bet they hadn't read the book.

NMCB3
12-25-2007, 03:03 PM
He works for Fox News. This was probably an automatic book endorsement. I bet they hadn't read the book.I think your right. Those endorsements are identical to the ones on his "The Constitution in Exile" book. Nation of Sheep is a great book, as are his others. I like the judge.

diggronpaul
12-25-2007, 03:41 PM
Some time ago I listened to an interview, I think, on Ron Paul Radio, of Judge Andrew Napolitano. We opened some gifts last night and one was a book by the above, "A Nation of Sheep". During the interview the Judge was asked if he would consider the VP position with Dr. Paul. He is friends with and thinks very highly of Dr. Paul and seems to be an advocate of a strong constitutional position. What is incredible to me is on the back cover are comments praising the Judge and his book, by Alan Colmes, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and Rush Limbaugh. How can these men praise the Judge and this book, and yet bash Dr. Paul at every turn? Why can't these people see how crazy they are? Or is it me who's gone mad?
They're just doing their jobs.

NMCB3
12-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Ask yourself this question, would Ron Paul ever write a book called "A Nation of Sheep"? Once you are able to answer that question you will be able to determine what interests Napolitano really serves. Than everything sould make sense to you.Ron may not write a book with that title, but he certainly has read this book. On a radio broadcast someone asked Ron what book he was currently reading and he replied "a Nation of Sheep" I`m not sure where you get your info, but the judge is the real deal. He is a vigorous defender of the Constitution and individual liberty. In his Nation of Sheep book he flatly states that out of the current candidates running for president Ron Paul is the only one who follows the Constitution.You should get your facts straight before you make erroneous comments.

diggronpaul
12-25-2007, 09:27 PM
Where was Napolitano a judge?

NMCB3
12-25-2007, 10:21 PM
You didn't address my point, nor attempt to analyze the issue. You simply made the statement that Napolitano is the "real deal." The contradictions that I see do not support your statement, and simply add confusion to the matter. When I see a dichotomy of this nature, I question what I see without accepting the "obvious." Real actors would understand the predictive programming significance of such a book title and almost always shy away from it. But I have an open mind, convince me otherwise.

By the way, I read lots of books put out by establishment actors, as they give me insight into their thinking and their strategies. These books are filled with double speak and sophistry. One could clearly come away from reading many of these books with two distinct interpretations, depending on their ability to understand sophistry. Yet, reading these books in no way makes me part of their club or in alignment with their philosophies.Have you read the book? If not then you are not in a position to make any argument at all. I`ve read this latest book, and two of his others. I have detected no sophism at all, just sound reasoning and a deep understanding of the ideals that our country was founded on. I`ve also read many of his papers on Lewrockwell.com and other sites, the core of his positions never change. If you have read his works and can point out examples of doublespeak and other assorted trickery please do. Stereotyping someone as an "actor" without proof is bad form. :cool:

diggronpaul
12-26-2007, 05:53 PM
Have you read the book? If not then you are not in a position to make any argument at all. I`ve read this latest book, and two of his others. I have detected no sophism at all, just sound reasoning and a deep understanding of the ideals that our country was founded on. I`ve also read many of his papers on Lewrockwell.com and other sites, the core of his positions never change. If you have read his works and can point out examples of doublespeak and other assorted trickery please do. Stereotyping someone as an "actor" without proof is bad form. :cool:
The title of his books "The Constitution in Exile" and "Nation of Sheep" are strong candidates to be interpreted as sophistry.

hawks4ronpaul
12-26-2007, 06:09 PM
He works for Fox News. This was probably an automatic book endorsement. I bet they hadn't read the book.

Ironically, the book has endorsements by sheep.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

all J's in IL for RP
12-26-2007, 06:10 PM
I tend to lend more authority to those who have read the book than from those who stopped at the title.

NMCB3
12-26-2007, 11:33 PM
The title of his books "The Constitution in Exile" and "Nation of Sheep" scream of sophistry.....one doesn't need to go any further than these covers to uncover the double speak. Further, back cover testimonials by Fox actors simply screams out that this man is an "authorized" actor.

One can only see the obvious once they are willing to see the obvious. If one is not ready, then one cannot see it. What I'm calling-out should be considered and discussed objectively, not dismissed. It appears that you are simply not at the stage where one can have a reasonable and objective conversation about these observations.Since you refuse to read a book beyond the title (admittedly due to your superior powers of deduction) I have provided this video link. If you refuse to view it and continue your rhetoric I will consider you a lost cause. http://reason.tv/video/show/178.html Cheers. :cool:

diggronpaul
12-27-2007, 06:02 PM
Since you refuse to read a book beyond the title (admittedly due to your superior powers of deduction) I have provided this video link. If you refuse to view it and continue your rhetoric I will consider you a lost cause. http://reason.tv/video/show/178.html Cheers. :cool:
You are putting words in my mouth, please show me where I "refused to read this book" or said that I "did not read the book."

ChristopherBearkat
12-27-2007, 07:02 PM
I have the book, I'm still reading it, but so far it's great. It outlines all the abuses of liberty that the US Government has made over the years and really tears into the Bush Administration for some of the things that he does.

jankyflava
12-27-2007, 08:31 PM
A Judge Andrew Napolitano Video was used as a response to a MTP video earlier....

it went something like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6-VQpY1NJM