PDA

View Full Version : Thompson not on ballot in Delaware.

JohnnyWrath
12-25-2007, 02:15 AM
We have to get on all ballots.....looks like Thompson missed Delaware.

Thompson not on Delaware ballot. (http://firststatepolitics.wordpress.com/2007/12/12/romney-huckabee-on-de-ballot-thompson-misses-mark/)

Thompson will drop out I would guess....right after Iowa.

kushaze
12-25-2007, 02:19 AM
I think Thompson will stay in it through South Carolina/Nevada. South Carolina should be Thompson's best state, but if he gets in low single digits in Iowa I could see him dropping out right after Iowa. I don't know if he would endorse anyone though or who he would endorse.

Wyurm
12-25-2007, 02:19 AM
We have to get on all ballots.....looks like Thompson missed Delaware.

Thompson not on Delaware ballot. (http://firststatepolitics.wordpress.com/2007/12/12/romney-huckabee-on-de-ballot-thompson-misses-mark/)

Its all part of his secret strategy. He didn't attend most debates, seldom goes to events, doesn't appear to actually be trying to do anything other than say he ran, and isn't really trying to get on any ballots.

You just wait and see, he's really got something hidden up his sleeve (lol). However, this should be a lesson to us, we do need to make sure we get on every single ballot.

Eric21ND
12-25-2007, 02:20 AM
Is there a list somewhere of the states Ron Paul is confirmed on the ballot and which states are not?

tmg19103
12-25-2007, 02:23 AM
Fred will endorse McCain, so I hope he stays in through S.C. because an endorsement of McCain right after Iowa will hurt RP in NH.

Paulitician
12-25-2007, 02:24 AM
Delaware is quite insignificant.

JohnnyWrath
12-25-2007, 02:25 AM
Is there a list somewhere of the states Ron Paul is confirmed on the ballot and which states are not?

I would like to see one as well....my link is old news, but I didn't see it before now. These things are kind of hard to find for some reason????

noztnac
12-25-2007, 02:26 AM
I think Thompson will stay in it through South Carolina/Nevada. South Carolina should be Thompson's best state, but if he gets in low single digits in Iowa I could see him dropping out right after Iowa. I don't know if he would endorse anyone though or who he would endorse.

He'll endorse the candidate that helps him the most in his political future.

Note that he will not endorse the candidate who would be best for the country.

kushaze
12-25-2007, 02:26 AM
Fred will endorse McCain, so I hope he stays in through S.C. because an endorsement of McCain right after Iowa will hurt RP in NH.

I don't think Fred will endorse McCain. McCain is very liberal when it comes to immigration. Thats why I am not sure if he would endorse anyone. But there may be deals in the works, and Thompson might sell his soul if he gets a good deal.

derdy
12-25-2007, 02:30 AM
I would like to see one as well....my link is old news, but I didn't see it before now. These things are kind of hard to find for some reason????

My honest opinion at this point, is that the grassroots need to develop and establish processes and procedures to win a national US Presidential campaign SEPERATE from that of the Ron Paul Campaign.

I'd say we're doing MUCH, MUCH better at organizing and fund raising in a decentralized fashion more so than anyone understands.

We need to create a grassroots campaign structure to shadow the official HQ campaign structure (obviously, not exactly as they've had their shortcomings, but in principle and function, yes).

We have the money, the talent, resources, and the momentum to do this. :eek:

Get er done!

JohnnyWrath
12-25-2007, 02:35 AM
This was my favorite from Virginia.....I love you supporters in Virginia.

RICHMOND, Va. - A dozen presidential candidates–six Democrats, six Republicans–met Friday’s deadline for submitting petitions to qualify for Virginia’s Feb. 12 primaries.

Candidates had until 5 p.m. to supply the 10,000 signatures the State Board of Elections requires for a spot on the ballot. Eight candidates waited until Friday, some filing minutes before the cutoff.

Republican Ron Paul’s volunteers submitted the most signatures. The Texas congressman with libertarian views who opposes the war in Iraq tendered 21,142 signatures on Thursday.

Mike Huckabee’s campaign showed up with 19,329 signatures, followed by fellow Republicans Rudy Giuliani (17,041), Fred Thompson (15,549), Mitt Romney (15,443) and John McCain (15,024).

Barack Obama supporters filed 18,900 signatures–the most of any Democrat–followed by Hillary Clinton (15,075), Delaware Sen. Joe Biden (12,074), John Edwards (10,081) and Bill Richardson and Dennis Kucinich (10,000 each).

bbachtung
12-25-2007, 02:37 AM

It is a sign of his campaign's poor organization and lack of energy.

Troyhand
12-25-2007, 02:42 AM

Insignificant? What are you talking about? Delaware's got lots to offer.
Check out Wikipedia.
They got chickens and cows.
They got almost 850,000 people. That's ten football stadiums during the holidays buddy.

They got pretty birds.

Delaware has also been called the "Blue Hen State", referring to the official state bird, the Blue Hen Chicken, which was carried with the Delaware Revolutionary War soldiers for entertainment fighting

The entire state is flat.

Delaware is on a level plain;
That means the whole state can be carpeted or laid with wood flooring.

They even got TV.

There are no network broadcast-television stations operating solely in Delaware.
OOPS.

And they got great music too.

Every year, the Delaware Sängerbund (German for Singers Alliance) holds a three day long Oktoberfest. Although the cultural significance of the Sängerbund has diminished over the years, the festival is extremely popular and attracts visitors from all over the East Coast.
Please come see the Sängerbund. Please.

And don't forget its culture.

Another unique tradition is Sussex County's Punkin Chunkin, where specially grown pumpkins are shot from devices such as air-powered cannons, trebuchets, catapults, and various other contraptions. The goal is to see which device can hurl a pumpkin the greatest distance, with some currently reaching distances of almost a mile.

Man. Whoever told you Delaware was insignificant led you astray.

Paulitician
12-25-2007, 03:09 AM
:D

angrydragon
12-25-2007, 03:19 AM
He'll probably save some money and go back to acting.

idiom
12-25-2007, 05:21 AM
Waynes World: "We can be magically transported to Delaware..... Hi.... ........... We're in Delaware..."