PDA

View Full Version : WTF? Is wrong with this guy?

Myerz
12-25-2007, 01:48 AM
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=p-2Sb7dFsvM

He's a preacher condoning suicide? Why isn't this all over CNN and FOX news???

rfbz
12-25-2007, 01:51 AM
yeah he's used this lines quite a few times, I remember reading an article about it.

TheConstitutionLives
12-25-2007, 01:55 AM
Is this Ron Paul related? C'mon. You guys clog up this "RON PAUL" forum with stuff unrelated. Put it in the Hot Topics subforum or something.

Myerz
12-25-2007, 01:57 AM
OK....I thought we could use stuff like this to help sway the confused? Isn't that another tool in the fight to win supporters?

noztnac
12-25-2007, 01:59 AM
He's a preacher and he's rich.... and he's a politician.

That sent up red flags for me a long time ago.

If you are a member of a church do a little research. Find out if your minister is rich. I bet he isn't.

derdy
12-25-2007, 02:00 AM
This defintiley belongs in general/politics other.

This subforum is for junkies like me that want something we can act upon that helps the campaign, since we are the campaign.

No disrespect, just pay heed down the road.:)

Wyurm
12-25-2007, 02:03 AM
Is this Ron Paul related? C'mon. You guys clog up this "RON PAUL" forum with stuff unrelated. Put it in the Hot Topics subforum or something.

No offence, but having been an admin of a large forum before, I can assure you that posts like yours are downright annoying. If you sincerely have a problem with the thread, just flag it (symbol in upper right corner of each post.) If the mod agrees with you then it will be moved and if they don't it won't.

As for this video, he always says outrageous things that sound like veiled threats. Hes a jerk and one of the worst people for the old media to have embraced. However, since he is being embraced by the old media, don't expect any attacks that won't help out his poll numbers.

derdy
12-25-2007, 02:06 AM
No offence, but having been an admin of a large forum before, I can assure you that posts like yours are downright annoying. If you sincerely have a problem with the thread, just flag it (symbol in upper right corner of each post.) If the mod agrees with you then it will be moved and if they don't it won't.

Good point.