PDA

View Full Version : Help get John Mclaughlin to Endorse Paul

LandonCook
12-25-2007, 01:02 AM
John Mclaughlin has stated many times his high acclaim for Dr. Paul
Lets pull another Adam Curry here and get another good endorsement.

contact@johnmclaughlin.com

Oliver
12-25-2007, 01:04 AM
John Mclaughlin has stated many times his high acclaim for Dr. Paul
Lets pull another Adam Curry here and get another good endorsement.

contact@johnmclaughlin.com

Who is he? :confused:

LandonCook
12-25-2007, 01:05 AM
John Mclaughlin, from the Mclaughlin group on pbs... youtube it...

Shin505
12-25-2007, 01:10 AM
Who is he? :confused:

check out my sig!

all J's in IL for RP
12-25-2007, 01:24 AM
McLaughlin is excellent viewing for political junkies.

On another note, would you people stop trying to convert journalists! That's not how it works. Op Ed guys on the cable news shows will often let their favoritism show, especially the new faces but old hat journalists like McLaughlin are not going to become devotees by you spamming them! They keep their jobs by trying to appear as if they're above politics and aren't going to be making video endorsements anytime soon.

militant
12-25-2007, 01:50 AM
my gf runs the front office of a car service in DC that he uses frequently. there are some amusing stories involving mr. mclaughlin and his calls to book transportation.

anyway i could get all his contact info but it would be unethical, so i shan't. a shame though. i did consider writing him a personal letter.

LandonCook
12-25-2007, 09:13 AM
my gf runs the front office of a car service in DC that he uses frequently. there are some amusing stories involving mr. mclaughlin and his calls to book transportation.

anyway i could get all his contact info but it would be unethical, so i shan't. a shame though. i did consider writing him a personal letter.

You should see if she would talk to him about it...

querty
12-25-2007, 09:15 AM
I thought you were talking about the guitarist... :)