PDA

View Full Version : Gennady Stolyarov II endorses Ron Paul

FrankRep
12-25-2007, 12:03 AM
Choosing Liberty: My Endorsement of Ron Paul for President in 2008

Associated Content
Dec 24, 2007

My name is Gennady Stolyarov II. In August of 2002, I founded The Rational Argumentator (http://rationalargumentator.com/), an online magazine that has consistently presented and promoted the ideas of reason and liberty and the emancipation of individuals from the stifling grip of political tyranny. Today, the United States of America is faced with an unprecedented opportunity to bring the goal of complete individual liberty to fruition. Never before have the prospects for reversing the onward march of statism and central planning looked so bright as today - but this may also be our last chance to avert an economic calamity of unprecedented proportions. Accordingly, I am pleased to announce my full, unreserved endorsement of Ron Paul for President in the 2008 election.

If there is one word to describe the agenda of Ron Paul, it is liberty. If there is one text in which Ron Paul's ideas are encapsulated, it is the U. S. Constitution. The unwavering consistency with which Dr. Paul has defended liberty and the Constitution is astonishing in a world dominated by ceaselessly flip-flopping, compromising, backstabbing politicians. Dr. Paul is known in Congress as "Dr. No" for his steadfast refusal to vote in favor of any act of government that is not explicitly authorized by the Constitution. Representative Paul recognizes that simply because a particular action or principle might be good or valuable does not imply that the government ought to use taxpayer funds to pursue that action or principle. Dr. Paul, having practiced medicine as an obstetrician for decades, understands the vital importance of medicine - but he rightly refuses to allow the government to usurp this field. Dr. Paul's Presidency is one of our best hopes for reversing America's plunge into socialized healthcare - a morass of bureaucracy, rationing, waiting lists, huge costs, low quality of care, and denials of treatment.

Full Story:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/501975/choosing_liberty_my_endorsement_of.html

The Rational Argumentator
http://rationalargumentator.com/

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-25-2007, 12:08 AM
Hell yes! Welcome aboard Gennady!

angrydragon
12-25-2007, 12:09 AM
Another vote for Dr. NO.

michaelwise
12-25-2007, 12:10 AM
The love is now pouring out.

0zzy
12-25-2007, 12:14 AM
he's pro-Iraq war, too. interesting.

fuzzybekool
12-25-2007, 12:25 AM
We Apppreciate your support.

chiplitfam
12-25-2007, 12:32 AM
Imagine the looks on the faces of the media when Ron Paul wins the early primaries. They will have to do something. We act as if the Revolution is going to be over in a couple of weeks. Hey, we have a whole year to further grow this campaign into something never seen before, even on a massive world scale. Awesome!

angrydragon
12-25-2007, 12:47 AM
From the article.

Only Ron Paul has shown - through decades of an unimpeachable political record and equally impeccable personal conduct - that he has the virtues and abilities required of a statesman who would reverse the direction of American politics. Of all the candidates running, only Ron Paul can bring back a strictly limited government and a maximum of individual freedom.