PDA

View Full Version : Whats more important for Ron to teach or win

Man from La Mancha
12-25-2007, 12:01 AM
I'm so blown away as he pushes the envelope to have people learn our rights and history I don't know which is more important, do you.

RonPaulCult
12-25-2007, 12:01 AM
I would say win and I'm sure RP would say teach

fuzzybekool
12-25-2007, 12:02 AM
WIN has to be the goal. The teaching is a natural by-product of the movement.

Dieseler
12-25-2007, 12:09 AM
I'm going with BOTH, with an emphasis on the win!

I sure have learned a lot since I heard about Dr. Paul.

LibertyEagle
12-25-2007, 12:11 AM
He's going to do what he's going to. Why are we voting on this?

JohnnyWrath
12-25-2007, 12:11 AM
I say both, but we HAVE to win, because even when we do know our rights and history, it is not often we have a candidate that is in place that upholds liberty and the constitution..... the next chance at something like this could be far off.

The sleeping giant has been awoken.

jeff_from_VA
12-25-2007, 12:13 AM
To teach is to win.

Spideynw
12-25-2007, 12:24 AM
Winning means much more teaching, so winning for sure.

Man from La Mancha
12-25-2007, 12:27 AM
He's going to do what he's going to. Why are we voting on this?Just another view point and to realize how important his teaching is. Like a guy said he is like a college professor.:)

FrankRep
12-25-2007, 12:30 AM
Teach by example!

Matt Collins
12-25-2007, 10:38 AM
Exactly - all we need are votes to get things changed.

Ron can explain things later, but this might be the only opportunity for many years (if ever) to see real change.

wgadget
12-25-2007, 11:19 AM
If he does both, he will have a mandate, and he would have a better chance to get some Ron Paul Republicans into the Congress.

wgadget
12-25-2007, 11:21 AM
BTW, he should be teaching NOW about the money collapse first and foremost. Next should be about the Federal Reserve. He did a good job with the second by plugging Freedom to Fascism the other day.

lynnf
12-25-2007, 11:35 AM
I'm so blown away as he pushes the envelope to have people learn our rights and history I don't know which is more important, do you.

he doesn't win, the country doesn't turn around from it's disastrous course - a no-brainer!

lynn

Thurston Howell III
12-25-2007, 11:38 AM
The way I look at it is, he wins by teaching. The pressure is on the message, not the messenger. That's just how I see it.

specsaregood
12-25-2007, 11:41 AM
Like a guy said he is like a college professor.:)

Which is sad, because a lot of the most interesting ideas he provokes are things you have to unlearn -- or look at alternative viewpoints -- from K-12 grades.

LibertyEagle
12-25-2007, 11:43 AM
Well ok... I vote "both". I think he has to do some teaching to undo so much of the brainwashing that the public has undergone. However, I also think he badly needs to focus on the most important issues and not just raise every issue under the sun. Because he doesn't have time to describe in enough detail every single issue and if he doesn't explain it, he sounds like a kook.

Dave Pedersen
12-25-2007, 11:46 AM
Either way we need to institutionalize constitutional education as a matter of national defense. More than any tanks or bombs or weapons delivery systems or early warning systems or anything else commonly associated with the Pentagon or national defense our people absolutely must have ingrained in their minds the intent of the constitution as it was written by the founders. Every family must home school at least the skills required to not only restore but to preserve and enhance the public charter of freedom we have fought and died to pass on to those yet unborn.

LibertyEagle
12-25-2007, 11:49 AM
Either way we need to institutionalize constitutional education as a matter of national defense. More than any tanks or bombs or weapons delivery systems or early warning systems or anything else commonly associated with the Pentagon or national defense our people absolutely must have ingrained in their minds the intent of the constitution as it was written by the founders. Every family must home school at least the skills required to not only restore but to preserve and enhance the public charter of freedom we have fought and died to pass on to those yet unborn.

AMEN

smtwngrl
12-25-2007, 12:43 PM
The two go hand in hand.

The further Ron Paul goes, the more opportunity he has to educate. Can you imagine having a President who teaches us about the Constitution, instead of one who tries to subvert it?

As President, he would have a lot more power to change the direction we are going. But it would also be the job of the people to badger Congress in order to get them to represent us.

FreeTraveler
12-25-2007, 01:09 PM

I grew up in an era when education was handled by the states to some degree, but mostly by the local school boards. Our textbooks were much more honest than today, and parents were much more involved in seeing that children learned about the real world. I think that the intrusion of the Federal Government into schooling, beginning in 1953, changed the focus from being good citizens to good consumers, and from correctness to political correctness.