12-24-2007, 11:04 PM
Bah you can't fit em into 5 what da heh

Cleaner44
12-24-2007, 11:04 PM
Phoenix, AZ

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-24-2007, 11:09 PM
Austin, TX
Juneau, AK (a pretty overlooked RP gang up there, but they've got Alaska on Ron Paul LOCK DOWN)
Ann Arbor, MI
Manhattan, NY
Phoenix, AZ

hummtide
12-24-2007, 11:13 PM
We all need to start posting pics of the sign support in our respectable towns.

TruckinMike
12-24-2007, 11:39 PM
Didn't see one sign the last time i drove through Ann Arbor --- But in Detroit I saw three Right on the highway!!

ON I-35 between San Antonio and Austin -- they RULE in the sign department!

However just today I saw 4-5 RP signs along I-10 in Alabama(Mobile area) -- they were without a doubt relaying maximum RP exposure to fellow holiday travelers.

Manhatten -- I haven't seen one sign, And I saw one one in the Bronx in Hunts Point... oops, I forgot, I put that one there.:D

Las Vegas gets the Banner award -- I saw 5 Revolution banners !!!!

Phoenix has a couple in view from the interstate-- they've done good.

I haven't been to Alaska yet.

Dallas needs more visibility from the interstates -- I haven't noticed any from the Highways.

The San Antonio/Austin area actually has the most signs -- By far, even more than Ron Pauls own turf in Lake Jackson!

Pensicola -- I did see one a while back.

Truckinmike

trey4sports
12-24-2007, 11:41 PM
Didn't see one sign the last time i drove through Ann Arbor --- But in Detroit I saw three Right on the highway!!

However just today I saw 4-5 RP signs along I-10 in Alabama -- they were without a doubt relaying maximum RP exposure to fellow holiday travelers.

Manhatten -- I haven't seen one sign, but in some small towns in Pennsylvania I did. And I saw one one in the Bronx in Hunts Point... oops, I forgot, I put that one there.:D

Dallas needs more visibility from the interstates -- I haven't noticed any from the Highways.

The San Antonio/Austin area actually has the most signs -- By far, even more than Ron Pauls own turf in Lake Jackson!

Truckinmike

wow, good work mike!

Ara825
12-24-2007, 11:48 PM
We've seen several signs here in Commerce, TX. And we're proud of our Ron Paul bumper sticker.

Mark37snj
12-24-2007, 11:52 PM
Ah, and where pray tell is PHILADELPHIA!!!!!! Some list. :cool:

Hum, birthplace of the Constitution, location of the largest Ron Paul rally to date and with the most press and photo/video ops.

RonPaulCult
12-24-2007, 11:54 PM
Well I'd have to nominate my fine city of Pittsburgh as a top 5 Ron Paul city

Adjusted for population size I'm willling to bet we have one of the biggest meetup groups in the country

We had enough noticible support early on to get Ron Paul to hold a rally here

We were a big help in winning the meetup group Ron Paul contest that our friends in the Philly group won (we joined forces with them on that)

Ron Paul was born and raised here

mmink15
12-24-2007, 11:56 PM
My case for Lancaster PA

http://local.lancasteronline.com/4/214144
http://media.lancasteronline.com/video.php?id=1158
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWFgXVqridg
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/926/

There is a lady in our meetup that does mass mailings as part of her business so we've been doing alot in terms of effective letter writing along with forcing the press to notice(see above links).

libertarian4321
12-24-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm in San Antonio, and Ron has pretty good support here, but I have to give props to Austin, those folks are crazy for Ron Paul!

TruckinMike
12-25-2007, 12:05 AM
Ah, and where pray tell is PHILADELPHIA!!!!!! Some list.

OOPs -- Sorry, I saw a few there to. I also saw some in rural PA, just randomly in one little town then another and another.

TM

Paul4Prez
12-25-2007, 01:33 AM
My top five, no particular order:

Austin, Texas
Los Angeles, California
Phoenix, Arizona
Las Vegas, Nevada
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

cujothekitten
12-25-2007, 01:51 AM
#1 All of Michigan
#2 Phoenix, AZ
#3 Las Vegas, NV
#4 Chicago, IL
#5 5 is up for grabs

The Michigan groups have been kicking ass. I went back to visit my old town over Thanksgiving and I saw RP posters all over the place. It's great.

Phoenix has kind of started this whole thing. They had the first noticeable youtube videos and the rEVOLution logo came out of there.

Vegas seems to have a lot of support from what I keep seeing on the news.

Chicago is where I live and I see a Paul bumper sticker every day now. They've had some huge downtown rallies as well as marches. People still use Chicago video clips and pics when making their own videos.

hawkeyenick
12-25-2007, 01:59 AM
Omaha, NE

mathamagician
12-25-2007, 02:01 AM
My top five, no particular order:

Austin, Texas
Los Angeles, California
Phoenix, Arizona
Las Vegas, Nevada
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

+1

austin356
12-25-2007, 02:26 AM
on a per capita basis it is now PICAYUNE, MS

I am not naming any names but a Paul lover [ :) ] put up a Ron Paul sign on EVERY single telephone poll in the city....... hundreds of dollars worth of signs.

The Plan
12-25-2007, 02:36 AM

However just today I saw 4-5 RP signs along I-10 in Alabama(Mobile area) -- they were without a doubt relaying maximum RP exposure to fellow holiday travelers.

Manhatten -- I haven't seen one sign, And I saw one one in the Bronx in Hunts Point... oops, I forgot, I put that one there.:D

Truckinmike

In the detroit suburbs the Ron Paul support is big. A TON of gas stations around here have Ron Paul signs out in front. Bumper stickers are everywhere. I imagine in all the college towns he's everywhere like Ann Arbor, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Marquette and Traverse City.