PDA

View Full Version : Christ in heavens name

hummtide
12-24-2007, 10:11 PM
I was at my Aunts house earlier, and an hour after dinner, I was on her laptop, when I her her crying. I checked on her to find out she was watching one of the Ron Paul videos, and it got to her. She turned around and told me.. "Your right! I havent said it much to you, but damned if you werent right... he is the first person I feel I can trust since Jack Kennedy" Needless to say I was floored. NEVER has my aunt cared about a lawmaker like this. And now, if there were any doubts in my mind that the message of Dr Paul cant move a person, well they are vanquished from my mind FOREVER! We must do everything in our power to spread the word of this country's last chance. I personally think that this should be the campaigns new official slogan... Ron Paul 2008 - Americas Last Chance

malkusm
12-24-2007, 10:13 PM
Another for the r3VOlution!

Is she registered to vote for him in the primary?

garrettwombat
i like that slogan... what movie was your aunt watching?

i need some hopeful tears.

cicatrice
Thank you for sharing that story. I will admit that most videos with Ron Paul move me to tears as well (in a good way of course).

RonPaulVolunteer
12-24-2007, 10:15 PM
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but perhaps a thread title not so dividing to our Christians brothers would be more considerate....

hummtide
12-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Another for the r3VOlution!

Is she registered to vote for him in the primary?

Oh yes indeedy

bucfish
12-24-2007, 10:18 PM
Good story!!!

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-24-2007, 10:22 PM
Hell yes... I have like 80% of my family supporting Ron Paul.... my uncle is being a huge ass and has been against me for like the past 5 months... now, even though he knows he is wrong and RP is the best choice he is like "I think this will be the first time in a while I don't vote...".... just to swallow his pride... it pisses me off so much... anyways great story...

Montana Patriot
12-24-2007, 10:26 PM
what was the video

hummtide
12-24-2007, 10:27 PM
what was the video

oh I actually dont know.. she kinda got embarassed and closed it out when I walked in.

Taco John
12-24-2007, 10:30 PM
This one gets to me towards the end...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_HuFtP8w8

derdy
12-24-2007, 10:32 PM
I was at my Aunts house earlier, and an hour after dinner, I was on her laptop, when I her her crying. I checked on her to find out she was watching one of the Ron Paul videos, and it got to her. She turned around and told me.. "Your right! I havent said it much to you, but damned if you werent right... he is the first person I feel I can trust since Jack Kennedy" Needless to say I was floored. NEVER has my aunt cared about a lawmaker like this. And now, if there were any doubts in my mind that the message of Dr Paul cant move a person, well they are vanquished from my mind FOREVER! We must do everything in our power to spread the word of this country's last chance. I personally think that this should be the campaigns new official slogan... Ron Paul 2008 - Americas Last Chance

nice story.

I like the slogan my friend came up with:
Ron Paul - Last Chance Before the FEMA Camps