PDA

View Full Version : Cherish this time in history...

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-24-2007, 09:07 PM
Just wanted everyone to remember that this may be our last chance in history to really have a candidate to support like Ron Paul...

Cherish this time in history... keep pushing, keep fighting... the dam will break eventually and we will all be vindicated in our efforts...

In a year from today, don't look back and say to yourself, "If I would have just campaigned a little harder, Ron would have been elected... sigh"...

Cherish this time in history...

Go Ron Go!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! :)

N13
12-24-2007, 09:31 PM
I agree. This is the best chance we may have to right the ship during our lifetimes. Let's make this happen people. It means everything. The future is now.

pikerz
12-24-2007, 09:32 PM
Especially as we connect with our families over the holidays.

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-24-2007, 10:36 PM
Exactly, just tell all your family that is all you want for Christmas is for them to vote for RP in the primaries... that is what I am asking for Christmas

Hangly Man
12-24-2007, 11:21 PM
I do you one better. I'll say that this election is one of the defining moments of my generation.

The Baby Boomers had so many defining experiences. Us, not so much. I think it's finally upon us though.

steve005
12-24-2007, 11:43 PM
bump. I have been going outside with a ron paul sign everyday for the last week, i live on a busy street so hopefully i'm getting a lot of people to look into him, I also get a lot of honks and thumbs up. I did some door to door and had a lot of positive responses, and I plan on doing more, we can do this, just get out there and do it, it feels so good to be fighting for my freedom, eveyday. please do the same and get out there,

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-24-2007, 11:48 PM
bump. I have been going outside with a ron paul sign everyday for the last week, i live on a busy street so hopefully i'm getting a lot of people to look into him, I also get a lot of honks and thumbs up. I did some door to door and had a lot of positive responses, and I plan on doing more, we can do this, just get out there and do it, it feels so good to be fighting for my freedom, eveyday. please do the same and get out there,

I'll do you even ONE better.... how good does it feel that we are "fighting" for our freedom, but we are not even really fighting... we are "fighting" with our wallets, with our words, with our voices, and with our computers... That is what has been so awesome...

I talked about it back in April on Facebook, I was a little obsessed with it.... I told everyone how we were in an ideological revolution.... I seriously saw it coming and I knew it was time for it... I am a scientific historian and the one thing that I always remembered was that you don't have to have a bloody revolution to have an ideoglogical one... that is why we will win...

FrankRep
12-24-2007, 11:58 PM
This has been the best time of my life!

...and the most stressful.

michaelwise
12-25-2007, 12:09 AM
It is our last chance to elect the last living statesman to the highest office in the land. It is our best chance to make things right again in our country.

steve005
12-25-2007, 12:09 AM
I'll do you even ONE better.... how good does it feel that we are "fighting" for our freedom, but we are not even really fighting... we are "fighting" with our wallets, with our words, with our voices, and with our computers... That is what has been so awesome...

I talked about it back in April on Facebook, I was a little obsessed with it.... I told everyone how we were in an ideological revolution.... I seriously saw it coming and I knew it was time for it... I am a scientific historian and the one thing that I always remembered was that you don't have to have a bloody revolution to have an ideoglogical one... that is why we will win...

I hope you are right bro, if not I'm ready for whatever, lately i've been targeting cops to talk about ron paul with, I guess i'm worried about a time when it might get bloody and we need as many people on our side(freedom) as possible, so lets target police to convert to ron paul supporters