PDA

View Full Version : good news, we have a lot of "on the bubble" voters

trey4sports
12-24-2007, 08:14 PM
ive been on a lot in a lot of chat rooms (not making my love for Ron Paul known) and just asking very nicely who they support for president and my hypothesis was correct, there were a lot of the "well, Ron Paul is the only one who will do x,y, and z but i dont think he can win..."

this is even more motivation to get the vote out in NH and Iowa!!

Alabama Supporter
12-24-2007, 08:55 PM
This is very true. I worked a gun show last weekend, and there were countless folks like this. I think a good showing in the early states will REALLY catapult his poll numbers.

N13
12-24-2007, 09:33 PM
I agree. Early wins will translate into accelerating momentum.

Jaykzo
12-24-2007, 09:37 PM
I changed my online tag to VoteRonPaul today for Command and Conquer 3 online.

I went into the (relatively quiet) chatroom and started saying merry xmas to people, and within 10 seconds someone said "Nice name- he's the only republican I'd really vote for". I pitched a few lines about ending the wars on drugs and in Iraq, as well as getting rid of the income tax. Those are the three quickest and most effective things you can mention, since one of them always directly impacts them, and the other two have a good chance of affecting them as well.

I'm going to change all of my gamer tags to VoteRonPaul

kill the banks
12-24-2007, 09:39 PM
i agree too ~ look every restaurant , cab driver , what ever tell them about ron's no tax on tips ... get the street talking with little introductions like that ... word of month is free and works

kill the banks

silverhandorder
12-24-2007, 09:43 PM
I changed my online tag to VoteRonPaul today for Command and Conquer 3 online.

I went into the (relatively quiet) chatroom and started saying merry xmas to people, and within 10 seconds someone said "Nice name- he's the only republican I'd really vote for". I pitched a few lines about ending the wars on drugs and in Iraq, as well as getting rid of the income tax. Those are the three quickest and most effective things you can mention, since one of them always directly impacts them, and the other two have a good chance of affecting them as well.

I'm going to change all of my gamer tags to VoteRonPaul

I hate you >_< I had to go with GDIConstitution.

user
12-24-2007, 09:46 PM
This fits in nicely with the "chasm" hypothesis.

Brad324
12-24-2007, 09:56 PM
i agree too ~ look every restaurant , cab driver , what ever tell them about ron's no tax on tips ... get the street talking with little introductions like that ... word of month is free and works

kill the banks

Good idea for the most part, except Cab drivers don't pay any tax whatsoever. Their income is 80% cash, which means they only "have to" claim 20% of their actual income. If anything, the elimination of income tax would take away the relative advantage taxi drivers have.

shane2
12-24-2007, 09:59 PM
...there were a lot of the "well, Ron Paul is the only one who will do x,y, and z but i dont think he can win..."

this is even more motivation to get the vote out in NH and Iowa!!That is exactly whom we are targeting with this new ad here...
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=701942

http://www.ki4u.com/pollspollsad.jpg

kill the banks
12-24-2007, 10:01 PM
Good idea for the most part, except Cab drivers don't pay any tax whatsoever. Their income is 80% cash, which means they only "have to" claim 20% of their actual income. If anything, the elimination of income tax would take away the relative advantage taxi drivers have.

really , hmmm i'm canadian so thx for info ... up here you pay let me tell you ha

kill the banks

Jaykzo
12-24-2007, 10:42 PM
I hate you >_< I had to go with GDIConstitution.

LOL

Fear my stealth tanks.

:D

Paul4Prez
12-25-2007, 01:40 AM
...there were a lot of the "well, Ron Paul is the only one who will do x,y, and z but i don't think he can win..."

Tell them if everyone who thought that way registered and voted for him, he could.

BlCkDeAtH
12-25-2007, 02:24 AM
That is exactly whom we are targeting with this new ad here...
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=701942

http://www.ki4u.com/pollspollsad.jpg

Love that ad!