PDA

View Full Version : ShoW YouR SupporT for RP to DC/MD/VA people!

IChooseLiberty
12-24-2007, 06:18 PM
I've been posting alot about in RP on my local forum at:

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2663379#post2663379

I've encountered some opposition from people who do not want to see RP succeed. Their arguments are the typical MSM flimsy bullcrap.

Come register and show your support by debunking them! We'll at least show that RP has the support of alot of people and hopefully shut up the repetition of propaganda. Unfortunately, I doubt we can debate them into belief :(

On there, I am Zodiac*Blue
Those hellbent to see RP fail = empath & stormryder

Let's show them the power of people who care :cool:

UCFGavin
12-24-2007, 06:21 PM
the worst thing to do is have random people flood your forum. you have to work from the inside out.

Georgia Agrarian
12-24-2007, 06:23 PM
I've been posting alot about in RP on my local forum at:

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2663379#post2663379

I've encountered some opposition from people who do not want to see RP succeed. Their arguments are the typical MSM flimsy bullcrap.

Come register and show your support by debunking them! We'll at least show that RP has the support of alot of people and hopefully shut up the repetition of propaganda. Unfortunately, I doubt we can debate them into belief :(

On there, I am Zodiac*Blue
Those hellbent to see RP fail = empath & stormryder

Let's show them the power of people who care :cool:

FedGov drones are hard to crack. Get away to the eastern shore, Hagerstown, and even Anne Arundel County. Get to St. John's College in Annapolis. Bet you will find a few volunteers there.

IChooseLiberty
12-24-2007, 06:28 PM
Get away to the eastern shore, Hagerstown, and even Anne Arundel County. Get to St. John's College in Annapolis. Bet you will find a few volunteers there.

Seriously... I need to move to Philly. The DC area sucks. People Here = Zombies.

IChooseLiberty
12-24-2007, 06:29 PM
the worst thing to do is have random people flood your forum. you have to work from the inside out.

Well, it's just 1 thread actually... that which I linked to. It's ok :D

Georgia Agrarian
12-24-2007, 06:36 PM
Seriously... I need to move to Philly. The DC area sucks. People Here = Zombies.

Yep, and that is ground zero for all the evil ones that want to destroy this country and the world. No surpise here.

IChooseLiberty
12-24-2007, 06:43 PM
Yep, and that is ground zero for all the evil ones that want to destroy this country and the world. No surpise here.

Well, I hope you're over-dramatizing that a bit. I with you on what your saying but I think it comes down to principles that our capitalistic society lacks. I don't think anyone really wants to destroy our country for no other reason than to do it... I think the damage that is being done to our country is just collateral damage caused by the pursuit of capital for the sake of having.

bcmiller
12-24-2007, 07:10 PM
I don't want to be a 1 issue flooder on that forum. I live in DC and I see a lot of support here.

post this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If9EWDB_zK4

fuck you frank