PDA

View Full Version : Video idea, PLEASE CRITICIZE!

Josh_LA
12-24-2007, 05:41 PM
Billy is a regular 25 yo.

His boss asks "Young man, your attendance has been declining, something wrong?"

"Uhhh, yeah, I got some family matters, sorry"

His girlfriend asks "Baby, I miss you, why haven't you called back?"

"Oh, sorry, I've been working after hours, it's crazy"

His drinking buddies ask "Dude, you missed the f***ing game last night, where was you?"

"Between working extra hours and family business, I just don't get enough rest, sorry"

Video clips show in reality, all he was doing was putting up Ron Paul banners, guerilla signs. YES, that's his family, job and new girlfriend! :)

faisal
12-24-2007, 06:22 PM
...interesting.

european
12-25-2007, 01:09 AM
LOL!!!
do it! :D
it will be recognizable by all ron paul junkies (tnx ladyjade3 for that term).

faisal
12-25-2007, 02:14 AM
It really depends on how professional you make the work. If you really do it well, with the perfect lighting and what not, then it will be recognized a fairly comical introduction of an average Ron Paul supporter's life.

Zarxrax
12-25-2007, 01:27 PM
While it would be comical to someone who's already a supporter, I dunno how "normal people" would take it. Maybe they might get the idea its like a cult or something :p

magicmike
12-25-2007, 08:40 PM
Not really 100% accurate, most poster runs involve 3 -4 people. Have to keep an eye out and what not.
The sprit of the ad is close, maybe not focusing on the guy lying to everyone. Maybe show that ANYBODY can be a supporter in desguise. maybe show him, a businessman, punk rocker and a pastor meeting at night to start putting up signs together.
Create some paranoia/ mind f**k's of WHO exactaly is a Ron Paul supporter.

Maybe have a funny line at the end with the pastor holding up an electic nail gun saying "lets get to it"

Mike

faisal
12-25-2007, 09:28 PM
While it would be comical to someone who's already a supporter, I dunno how "normal people" would take it. Maybe they might get the idea its like a cult or something :p

For god's sake: There's no one on you-tube except for US! :D lol

noztnac
12-25-2007, 09:32 PM
I think it may end up looking like RP supporters have no lives outside of their support for Ron Paul. That would not be a good message to send.