PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Must Read This! Extremely Important

chiplitfam
12-24-2007, 05:35 PM
http://www.powerofprophecy.com/whole_motley_crew.htm

Sometimes the hard truth is often difficult for many. I have blogged this over and over, and it still is not getting the attention it deserves. Folks, this is the issue. This is the bottom line. These people fear more than anything what Ron Paul represents. They are not going to let him win unless we come in droves to monitor these elections. Sadly, many of the election watchers and counters (this is done in private and the public are not allowed to know) are involved in the corruption as well. Concerning the electronic voting machines, there is a computer card that reads the entries. It has had in the past a live program in it, and who is to say it won't be there again. When it reads, it not only produces new and predetermined election results, it changes the information so that it is not allowed to be traced. You can't prove it was corrupted.. We must have real paper ballots or conduct signed exit polls with adffidavits. All this must be done in a short time period or the results stand. The people who have put this election process together know exactly what they are doing. The neocon corporations are the ones who build and design these machines. Some of these electronic machine builders have already been sued and fined for previous corruption. Don't kid yourself if you don't think they will do it again. A large fine is nothing to them or even a conviction.They still got their President in office. It is rigged. Also, with paper ballots, it is quite possible to have a predetermined, already punched list of ballots showing who they want to win, which can be easily be switched out with the real ballots.. This is not a game. Ron will lose if something is not done. And I guarantee, Hillary will give her Presidential speech sounding something like this, "America, we have done it. So many voted, more than ever before in history (all because of Ron Paul, I said that , not Hillary) ) and we have shown that the world wants change. See America, we knew all the time that you were behind us all the way. Thank you America." Kind of Scary isn't it? This article is not meant to be taken as if from some radical website. I do not agree with everything this site puts out, but this article is deadly serious. Think about it. It is the bottom line, Period. Chip

Man from La Mancha
12-24-2007, 05:42 PM
Paper ballots in clear plastic boxes counted by local voters in front of local voters.