PDA

View Full Version : Any Dirt on Bill Kristol?

Myerz
12-24-2007, 04:34 PM
Let's bury this guy...... what a moron.

LibertyEagle
12-24-2007, 04:36 PM
I dunno, besides his father, Irving Kristol, is the father of neoconservatism.

spotics
12-24-2007, 04:37 PM
His father was a follower of Trotsky, and a member of a Leninist organization called Fourth International.

Let's bury this guy...... what a moron.

reaver
I would like to say he is pure evil. But I can't prove that. :D

HazardPerry
That's like asking if there is any dirt on a mountain of dirt 30,000 feet high.

integrity
12-24-2007, 04:38 PM
he is worse than dirt, $hit is what he is made of.

constituent
12-24-2007, 04:39 PM
he is dirt.

try any panel discussion or any pro-war cheerleader squad from the early half of this decade.

number one genocidal fascist cheerleader in america.

Paulitician
12-24-2007, 04:39 PM
Who cares. The guy is totally irrelevant.

ams5995
12-24-2007, 04:46 PM
it's like fox news prepares you to see right through it. i would hope most fox news viewers can discern what is news and what is opinion. that may be asking for a lot, but i think america is waking up. REVOLUTION!

pacelli
12-24-2007, 04:47 PM
I posted a wikipedia entry about William Kristol in another one of the 3 or 4 threads about it.

Antonius Stone
12-24-2007, 04:48 PM
look him up in Wikipedia

in college he was a member of a group called "Young fascists" that sounds dirty enough for me

RPFTW!
12-24-2007, 04:50 PM
Isn't it strange how all the neocon-ziocon think tanks all used to be commys

Myerz
12-24-2007, 04:51 PM
Who cares. The guy is totally irrelevant.

I totally agree. I think the whole MSM is irrelevant. But for those who are weak-minded and can't discern should be re-directed to the truth or exactly where the trash is coming from.

We can't just ignore the MSM...we must fight back! And nothing better to do it with than the truth!

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!

Troyhand
12-24-2007, 04:58 PM
feeling too Christmas-y to dig up dirt. How about some pie?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDEoLJGyCAo

Paulitician
12-24-2007, 05:02 PM
I totally agree. I think the whole MSM is irrelevant. But for those who are weak-minded and can't discern should be re-directed to the truth or exactly where the trash is coming from.

We can't just ignore the MSM...we must fight back! And nothing better to do it with than the truth!

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!
So how exactly are you going to deal with him? Seems like a waste of time to complain if you ask me. No one should take his comments seriously, but what are you going to do? Are you going to call every Fox viewer and say "Did you know Kristol is such and such. Media is lying to you!"? Just seems worthless to get angry over it

xerxesdarius
12-24-2007, 05:08 PM
I don't generally approve of spamming Wikipedia, but it appears that someone has edited the first page for accuracy:

For the American comedian, see Billy Crystal.

William Kristol (born December 23, 1952 in New York City) is a Jewish American conservative pundit, analyst, strategist and propagator of fascist, statist lies. He is the son of Irving Kristol, one of the founders of the neoconservative movement, and Gertrude Himmelfarb, a scholar of Victorian era literature, both of whom are secular Jewish Americans.

In 1997, Kristol and Robert Kagan cofounded the Project for the New American Century (PNAC). Kristol is a member of the board of trustees for the think tank Manhattan Institute. Kristol is also a member of the Policy Advisory Board for the neoconservative think tank Ethics and Public Policy Center. Additionally, Kristol has been an attendee at Bilderberg Group conferences. He has been called a loser, a cheat, and has consistently pushed for a more totalitarian government.

I am sure that the Wiki editors are busier than one armed paper hangers keeping this stuff off his entry.

PaulPatriot
12-24-2007, 05:08 PM
So how exactly are you going to deal with him? Seems like a waste of time to complain if you ask me. No one should take his comments seriously, but what are you going to do? Are you going to call every Fox viewer and say "Did you know Kristol is such and such. Media is lying to you!"? Just seems worthless to get angry over it

Exactly. What are so many Paulites wasting time and energy writing emails to people who live in ivory towers and only derive great amusement from your torment? Shouldn't we be taking the time to write letters to voters in IA and NH and finding new RP supporters? Please stop this worthless crusade!

Troyhand
12-24-2007, 05:17 PM
Exactly. What are so many Paulites wasting time and energy writing emails to people who live in ivory towers and only derive great amusement from your torment?

agreed. Less talk, more pie! :D

Paulitician
12-24-2007, 05:18 PM
Exactly. What are so many Paulites wasting time and energy writing emails to people who live in ivory towers and only derive great amusement from your torment? Shouldn't we be taking the time to write letters to voters in IA and NH and finding new RP supporters? Please stop this worthless crusade!
Thank you first time poster

Welcome to the forums :D

Hook
12-24-2007, 05:42 PM
That's like asking to dig up dirt on Hitler.