PDA

View Full Version : Anyone received their Hotties 4 Ron Paul calendar?

Compulsive1
12-24-2007, 03:57 PM
I ordered on the 12th but didn't even get a confirmation (other than PayPal receipt).

happyphilter
12-24-2007, 03:58 PM
sooo where do I get one of these?

TSOL
12-24-2007, 03:59 PM
http://www.hotties4ronpaul.com/

PimpBlimp
12-24-2007, 04:02 PM
I ordered on the 12th but didn't even get a confirmation (other than PayPal receipt).

E-mail them

EvilTwinkie
12-24-2007, 04:32 PM
I have one signed by 2 of the hotties, but I didnt get it online. I got it from the hotties themselves :)

Juliet*
12-31-2007, 02:59 AM

My apologies! :oSorry, but it seems that due to my being a little out of it, with the flu, I made an error about a week and a half ago and did not send out about 10 of the very first orders placed for calendars! :eek:

I just answered some other questions about this and them found the page that I had not processed. I am so sorry, folks! I did send out a whole bunch already and have just about 100 left of this actually limited edition of 500...:rolleyes:

I will not only send out these calendars first thing tomorrow morning, but I'll sign them to make them more special to those who have patiently waited for theirs! Again , please do accept my sincere apologies for not getting them out to you sooner!

Ron Paul in 2008!!!

Peace & Freedom,
Juliet

hellah10
12-31-2007, 03:03 AM
My apologies! :oSorry, but it seems that due to my being a little out of it, with the flu, I made an error about a week and a half ago and did not send out about 10 of the very first orders placed for calendars! :eek:

I just answered some other questions about this and them found the page that I had not processed. I am so sorry, folks! I did send out a whole bunch already and have just about 100 left of this actually limited edition of 500...:rolleyes:

I will not only send out these calendars first thing tomorrow morning, but I'll sign them to make them more special to those who have patiently waited for theirs! Again , please do accept my sincere apologies for not getting them out to you sooner!

now thats customer service

+1

xexkxex
12-31-2007, 03:06 AM
I got mine, plus one for my brother on his birthday ;)

Thank you sooo much Juliet!!! Please pass my thanks on to all who were involved.

They are very nice! Top quality!!

DO NOT FORGET EVERY ONE.... There is a chip in on the Hotties4RonPaul site's "purchase page"...
It is for "The "Hotties4RonPaul" 2008 Calendars for Vets Project!."

Need a link to the site??? .....it's in my signature below.... ;)