PDA

View Full Version : We need a central polling site!!

fedup100
05-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Should Dr. Paul loose the nomination. I will not vote for the MSM's puppets.

I will make a "write in vote" for Ron Paul. If someone asks to make a write in vote, do you get a polling receipt? If so we should all vote in that manner.

Speaking of that, somehow we need to make receipts of how we voted. We need a central place on line to put the vote that is secure, and shows proof of how we voted. Can that be done?

How about a cell phone picture of how we voted? Just thinking outside the box.

I believe this may well be our last election in this country.

I saw a Quote on Drudge Report from Lindsey Graham concerning the amnesty bill that was yanked quickly, and I cannot find it now. I am paraphrasing now;

Lindsey Graham speaking of the new Amnesty bill, "I think this is our last chance to decide this on OUR OWN TERMS!!!!!!"

What the ^&%$^%$ did he say....apparently this bill also seals a rapid escalation of the NAU and tax amnesty for the INVADERS!!! He knows something we don't. I expect a U.N. take over real soon now. We are in real trouble people!

Off Topic, but I have not seen it mentioned. I think Tom Tancredo owes Dr. Paul an apology also, for "pilling on" during the debates to make himself look better....he did a mini rotten Rudy!

retrorepublican
05-20-2007, 02:28 PM
It won't be the last time. Ron Paul has inspired a whole new generation of Americans to take up the fight ;)

Great idea for the write in though. I'll be doing that. I can't vote for anyone except Ron Paul. I just can't. I can't stoop that low.

Phil M
05-20-2007, 02:42 PM
Something makes me suspicious that come March Ron would just give up the huge base of enthusiastic support he will have accumulated. So far, Ron has dodged questions of whether he will run as an independent (I believe he's said, "I'm not planning on doing that.") If Ron isn't on the ballot in November, I'll probably just vote Libertarian, though I really dislike the candidates they have so far.

JoshLowry
05-20-2007, 03:32 PM
Ron has dodged questions of whether he will run as an independent

After the FOX debate he was asked the question and he said "No."

That's not dodging the question. He's in it to win the Republican nomination.

PAUL OR BUST :D