PDA

View Full Version : Sending a message to Weekly Standard-

Antonius Stone
12-24-2007, 01:35 PM
go to your local newsstand, and grab all the subscription postcards in the Issues of the Weekly Standard. If anyone is confused as to what I'm talking about I'll make a video about it. But, go through every issue of Weekly Standard on your local newsstand and grab all those postcards.
get your Ron Paul for President Money Stamper and stamp every one

then mail them in.

I say we do it the day after Christmas

InRonWeTrust
12-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Kristol and the Standard need to pay a price for this filthy, lying smear.

SovereignMN
12-24-2007, 01:39 PM
The idea sounds great but don't do anything illegal. I have a feeling the men running the newstands won't appreciate people thumbing through their magazines and pulling out cards. Just be sure you respect private property.

Antonius Stone
12-24-2007, 01:41 PM
The idea sounds great but don't do anything illegal. I have a feeling the men running the newstands won't appreciate people thumbing through their magazines and pulling out cards. Just be sure you respect private property.

well yeah, obviously but I really don't think they'd care. If they do, then just stop doing it and move on to the next newsstand

rory096
12-24-2007, 01:46 PM
Don't bother. Just ignore it, and instead of doing this, convince someone to vote for Paul.

rory096
12-24-2007, 01:47 PM
Kristol and the Standard need to pay a price for this filthy, lying smear.
What could be as embarrassing to them as Paul winning the primary? Ignore what he said, and convince people to vote for Paul. That will show him.

ronpaulitician
12-24-2007, 01:50 PM
Make sure to throw some honey in with the vinegar.

me3
12-24-2007, 01:51 PM
We'll get even with them after RP wins. So keep doing everything you can to help Dr. Paul, not attack Bill Kristol. Bill Kristol is not running for President. Ron Paul is.