PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul forums now ranks at the top among political forums in America

Liberty Star
12-24-2007, 01:22 PM
At the top in page views:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9238/graphpv2ob3.png

On the verge of being on the top in daily traffic as it passes dailykos:

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/223/graphrank2gi4.png

This is a happening place.

literatim
12-24-2007, 01:23 PM
:D

trey4sports
12-24-2007, 01:24 PM
thats a testament to the quality of people we have around here. always fighting for what we believe in

Liberty Star
12-24-2007, 01:26 PM
Kudos to the great friends of liberty behind this forum and all the Ron Paul supporters who together are transforming American Political scene and leaving old media in the dust.

Allan Bartlett
12-24-2007, 01:26 PM
You can't stop a movement whose time has come.

ghemminger
12-24-2007, 01:27 PM
Nice Job Paulites - Guess this means we are a real movement! - Out with the OLD in with the US!

trey4sports
12-24-2007, 01:28 PM
let it not be said that we did nothing......

WilliamC
12-24-2007, 01:32 PM
Hopefully this forum can be expanded into a broader support site for other pro-liberty candidates seeking elected office after Ron Paul becomes President. Maybe even rolled into another website if that is practical and desired.

american.swan
12-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Nice Job Paulites - Guess this means we are a real movement! - Out with the OLD in with the US!

That would make a great shirt. Have the revolution logo and "Out with the old and in with the us." on it.

ronpaulfan
12-24-2007, 01:34 PM
I click to a different page approximately every 8 seconds (I have ADD)

jstmike
12-24-2007, 01:41 PM
The traffic must be from just 10 people hitting refresh.... At least that is what they would say. :)

Liberty Star
12-24-2007, 01:51 PM
The traffic must be from just 10 people hitting refresh.... At least that is what they would say. :)

That's where 'over $18 Million dollars raised in less than 3 months' comes in.

Unless just 10 people kept charging their Visa cards over and over again LOL

iloveronpaul
12-24-2007, 01:56 PM
Hopefully this forum can be expanded into a broader support site for other pro-liberty candidates seeking elected office after Ron Paul becomes President. Maybe even rolled into another website if that is practical and desired.

That would be awesome! :)

free.alive
12-24-2007, 02:18 PM
ronpaulfan - I've got the ADD as well!

free.alive
12-24-2007, 02:19 PM
And to think we totally self-censor, invite fierce opposition, and only ask people to be honest about their intentions.

Who knew the market for freedom was so immense!

FreedomProsperityPeace
12-24-2007, 05:41 PM
Seems we've dropped off in the last few days.

Jaykzo
12-24-2007, 06:01 PM
Seems we've dropped off in the last few days.

Holidays.

Between shopping and visiting family, I've barely had time to eat, much less get on the forums.

Paulitician
12-24-2007, 06:14 PM
Kudos to the great friends of liberty behind this forum and all the Ron Paul supporters who together are transforming American Political scene and leaving old media in the dust.
100% agree with this statement. :)

Matt Collins
12-25-2007, 10:59 AM
What are the other political forums out there?

Xepa
12-25-2007, 11:09 AM
WOOT WOOT!!!!!

Let's make it count now. We have the audience; lets spread the ideas.

ecliptic
12-25-2007, 11:11 AM
So it's interesting that the Daily KOS guy suddenly accepts Ron Paul .... just as Ron Paul Forums overtake his own...

Daily Kos: CIA Engineered Controlled Opposition? (http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?ChannelID=109)

"Markos Moulitsas Zúniga, owner of the DailyKos website, now admits that he spent six months in the employ of the US Central Intelligence Agency in 2001," writes Holland. "In a one-hour interview on June 2, 2006 at the Commonwealth Club, Moulitsas, also known as ‘Kos,’ admitted that he was a CIA employee and would have ‘no problem working for them’ in the present.”

"I applied to the CIA and I went all the way to the end, I mean it was to the point where I was going to sign papers to become Clandestine Services,” Moulitsas admits in the interview. “And it was at that point that the Howard Dean campaign took off and I had to make a decision whether I was gonna kinda join the Howard Dean campaign, that whole process, or was I was going to become a spy.

alienpyro
12-25-2007, 11:14 AM
nice......... now visit the site and volunteer your car!!!!!!

Bryan
12-25-2007, 11:19 AM
We are all behind it! Us over here are just doing our little part. Thank you for the note!

Absolutely, this is the first step:

Liberty Candidates
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=230

We're totally open to ideas, suggestions and more-- all the help so far has been greatly appreciated! :)

Peace&Freedom
12-25-2007, 11:34 AM
Great news that this board tops Alexa. I see a need for it to continue for a long, long time, regardless of how the Paul campaign fares. We need to elect 434 other congressmen like Paul, so if he ends his candidacy the board and movement should adjust to the longer term project of transforming ALL THREE branches of the federal government back into constitution-respecting mode. If Paul wins, the board is needed to help the grassroots support President Paul step by step in each legislative battle. Either way, this forum will be getting even bigger and more vital to the success of the Revolution.

Liberty Star
12-25-2007, 01:49 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

We are all behind it! Us over here are just doing our little part. Thank you for the note!

It's true that a great many defenders of liberties have all come together here and are all behind its success. It shouldn't go unstated that this forum has been playing an integral part as the defacto communication hub of this grass roots movement, you guys are doing a marvellous job in doing all that it takes to make and keep it such a super place. I'm sure all forum members appreciate that.

What are the other political forums out there?

I had found few old lists of top political forums in the US, wasn't been able to locate a current list that ranked political forums.

Myerz
12-25-2007, 02:05 PM
It's all spammers! All three of you!

Now knock it off or you're piss someone off!

:)

MsDoodahs
12-25-2007, 02:09 PM
lol...

ecliptic
12-25-2007, 02:22 PM
Like the polls which miss millions of people who use only cell phones... Alexa is inaccurate ( if they still don't include Mac users, a growing percentage of the web... )

Think Different

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round heads in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them. Disagree with them. Glorify, or vilify them. But the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world...

Are the ones who do.

Apple Computer (http://www.quotationsbook.com/quote/43082/)

I think it's likely that a disproportionate ( larger than mean ) number of Mac users are Ron Paul supporters, therefore as usual we are actually doing even better than we can imagine!

"...ladies and gentlemen... the next President of the United States .... Ron Paul !!!!"

kutibah
12-25-2007, 02:37 PM
The ball is rolling and it can't be stopped!

jasonhlasvegas2008
12-25-2007, 04:47 PM
That's awesome. We Rock!

speciallyblend
12-25-2007, 05:45 PM
blimpin

OReich
12-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Everyone should understand and savor this: while the stupidity and damage of the current policies are as severe as they've ever been, what's made the Ron Paul Revolution (both what we have accomplished and will accomplish) is the internet. The internet has done an amazing job of spreading the message of libertarianism, and of helping us organize as the Grassroots Campaign.

That being said, the internet is still in its infancy. I'm as optimistic as anyone here that Ron Paul will win the presidency (10% among hardcore Republicans in Iowa :):):):):)), but if we don't win this thing, libertarianism will still win in the long run. If and when our campaign ends (hopefully that means November 3rd, 2008), this site should put a link at the top of the homepage to LibertyForums.com (I have no idea what clicking on this will get you, I'm just concieving it now), and we should continue the movement through ALL elections; this includes hand-written letters, funding, everything. Give people a choice between a good idea and a bad idea, and they'll always choose the good one. Thanks to the internet, the good ideas are becoming choices!

NYgs23
12-25-2007, 09:54 PM
Since there was a thread in which people were discussing Free Republic and Daily Kos, I went to alexa.com and compared ronpaulforums.com to freerepublic.com and dailykos.com and found some amazing information. I can't figure out how to post the stupid graphs on here, but this forum is swiftly closing the gap with the other two in terms of "reach", we've past FR and are a hair's breath away from DK in "rank", and we're ABOVE BOTH OF THEM in page views!

If someone else knows how to post the graphs on here I think that would be good or you can go and look for yourselves.

Oliver
12-25-2007, 09:55 PM
link?

Cleaner44
12-25-2007, 09:59 PM
I made this graph a few weeks ago comparing us with redstate and hannity. I could make a new of in a few minutes.
http://bp3.blogger.com/_76AfGbIzxyg/R1cCG99vFMI/AAAAAAAAAAU/bSl8QRLMh9w/s320/RP+RS+H.bmp

NYgs23
12-25-2007, 10:04 PM
I made this graph a few weeks ago comparing us with redstate and hannity. I could make a new of in a few minutes.

Yeah, I think one comparing FR with RPF would be good since some people were discussing it earlier today.

Liberty Star
12-26-2007, 01:19 PM
Since there was a thread in which people were discussing Free Republic and Daily Kos, I went to alexa.com and compared ronpaulforums.com to freerepublic.com and dailykos.com and found some amazing information. I can't figure out how to post the stupid graphs on here, but this forum is swiftly closing the gap with the other two in terms of "reach", we've past FR and are a hair's breath away from DK in "rank", and we're ABOVE BOTH OF THEM in page views!

If someone else knows how to post the graphs on here I think that would be good or you can go and look for yourselves.

RPF is ahead of FR in PVs and Rank.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/821/graphpv4dt8.png

Everyone should understand and savor this: while the stupidity and damage of the current policies are as severe as they've ever been, what's made the Ron Paul Revolution (both what we have accomplished and will accomplish) is the internet. The internet has done an amazing job of spreading the message of libertarianism, and of helping us organize as the Grassroots Campaign.

You are right, this new media is still in its infancy and helps non-corporate type candidates. Hard to imagine if Ron Paul campaign would have gathered this much momentum without youtube, internet.

Battlecruiser
12-30-2007, 03:17 AM
Hahaha, Daily Kos blows. I have hated them ever since they did that racist Ron Paul smear.