PDA

View Full Version : Templates to get Dr. Paul in the Mainstream Press

thainoftheshire
07-10-2007, 09:17 AM
Visit websites of primetime news shows and send calm, respectful emails requesting an appearance of Dr. Paul. Here is a "personalizable" template:

Good day, Larry King Live,

I enjoy your program very much. I would enjoy it even more if you were to have Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul as a guest on your show. I believe that both you and your audience would find him a dynamic, free-thinking individual.

Thank you for your time!

All the best,
Walker

Before you send such an email, however, check to make sure that the program has not already had Dr. Paul as a guest. If they have interviewed him already, it might be more appropriate to send something similar to the following:

Good day, Lou Dobbs Tonight,

I simply wanted to thank you for the piece you did on Ron Paul back on February 26. I only recently discovered the bit on YouTube, and enjoyed it very much. Dr. Paul certainly is a dynamic, free-thinking individual...I would love to hear more of his unique ideas on your show sometime soon!

Keep up the good work!

All the best,
Walker

It would probably be best if you drafted your own emails, but if you don't feel creative enough, go ahead and copy mine. Whatever helps.

I don't have time to look up specific email addresses for each news show on all the major networks, but I might come back later and add those. Unless somebody wants to do that for me....