PDA

View Full Version : "Are the Globalists Out to Get Ron Paul?" by Alan Stang

Theocrat
12-24-2007, 01:01 PM
With the future threats of vote fraud via electronic voting machines, increasing media smearing of Dr. Paul, the steady rise in the use of unscientific polls to marginalize Dr. Paul to the voting public, and rumors of assassination attempts toward Dr. Paul, it seems our "Ron Paul Revolution" has no shortage of tribulations to get our Doctor into the White House.

This article (http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan21.htm) speaks to the latter of these problems, touching on the possibility that Congressman Paul might face assassination attempts by the "global elite." Although this may not be surprising to most of us, this, nonetheless, is a must-read for all Ron Paul supporters! I believe Alan Stang (http://www.alanstang.com/) makes some compelling arguments for why this may be one of the biggest threats Rep. Paul faces in his Presidential campaign, this side of the Primary elections. May God be gracious to our "Champion of the Constitution" and not let this come to pass, if it is indeed true.

confederatepatriot1025
12-24-2007, 01:03 PM
the more they slam Ron Paul on the news and on the internet the more people will look him up and realize they agree with him.

ShowMeLiberty
12-24-2007, 01:18 PM
Wow - that is a scary piece. The same kind of thoughts about "what would happen if..." have been on my mind for the past few days, ever since someone started a thread of that nature here. Alan Stang describes a lot of the possibilities I've been imagining.

I fear we are in increasingly dangerous times. Either Dr. Paul with his peaceful revolution is "allowed" to win or lose in a FAIR election or things may become quite ugly indeed.

Wishing for a PEACEFUL 2008...

Dr.3D
12-24-2007, 01:18 PM
the more they slam Ron Paul on the news and on the internet the more people will look him up and realize they agree with him.

+1

PatriotOne
12-24-2007, 01:34 PM
Holy smokes! I am speechless :eek:.

You all need to read this whole article!

PatriotOne
12-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Alan Stang, the American media’s William Wallace, has for fifty years been the author of some fifteen books and hundreds of magazine articles. He was one of Mike Wallace’s original writers; Mike’s picture festoons the cover of one of his books, Scumbags I Have Known. He is a radio talk show host who had almost twice as many listeners as Larry King in Los Angeles.

jonahtrainer
12-24-2007, 09:43 PM
Holy smokes! I am speechless :eek:.

You all need to read this whole article!

Yes, that is a good article and a legitimate threat. Benjamin Fulford on June 30, 2007 has adequately warned (http://www.rense.com/general77/chinsec.htm) the 'elite' about any possible assassinations and the potential 'blowback' they would generate from a Chinese Secret Society with 100,000 trained assasssins who would go after the 10,000 Bilderbergers and their entire families. Here is part of the Interview (http://youtube.com/watch?v=b24ZuNyAckw)between Fulford and Rockefeller where Fulford asks him about Ron Paul (http://youtube.com/watch?v=iaCKBLpU16I) at 8:25.

There would also be significant blowback from US citizens.

The guy you need to worry about is out there now, watching, stewing. By now, he is legion. He knows you are coming for his guns. And he is for instance the deadliest creature who ever stalked the earth: the Marine Corps sniper.

I was at a city fair working a Ron Paul booth in a state where I don't live and got to talking to a fellow, whose name I do not know and I had never met before and have never seen since, who was a Green Beret Sniper. We got to talking about gold coins and he said he had tons of Krugs. I asked what he would do if the Feds came for his coins. He said "You wouldn't want to know." His tone and the steeled resolve in his eye briefly fazed me as I am peaceful and non-violent. I wouldn't want his 'blowback.'

I really do not think this is much of a concern. The man and the hour have met.

chiplitfam
12-24-2007, 09:58 PM
http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan21.htm

Go to www.newswithviews.com for all of his articles and a great resource for what is going on.

chiplitfam
12-24-2007, 09:59 PM
http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin420.htm

Another great Article

Naraku
12-24-2007, 11:16 PM
*yawn* I doubt any of this is true. Except that maybe globalists don't like Ron Paul. In fact, I think that goes without saying. Whether they'll actually do anything about it I'm not sure. Probably not.

I remember people talking about there being something big happening because so and so said this or that, but nothing happened.

I don't care how rich any of them are, they're not that powerful to be able to manipulate world events. In fact, I think nay desperation on their part is due solely to the fact they thought things would different after the Cold War. A lot of them probably thought, "Now we can start building a world order, huzzah!" Only everything went to hell in a handbasket with Iraq, Putin, and China.

However, their entire plan is being put in danger by all of these factors, Ron Paul being but one of them.

EvilEngineer
12-25-2007, 12:40 AM
Well I'm glad someone finally put it into words. Mess with Dr. Paul, and there will be hell to pay.

Compulsive1
12-25-2007, 01:18 AM
Well I'm glad someone finally put it into words. Mess with Dr. Paul, and there will be hell to pay.

I agree. Unless they manage to simultaneously shut down the Internet, the reaction would be very well coordinated and very destructive. There are way too many passionate (and well armed) people throughout the country and there are not enough security personnel to stop them all. They would have to recall and unleash Blackwater in USA- even then, the ensuing anarchy would be most likely beyond any state control. They can barely respond to a single natural disaster, imagine civil unrest in every state at the same time.

jonahtrainer
12-25-2007, 06:43 PM
I don't care how rich any of them are, they're not that powerful to be able to manipulate world events.

There are two different views (http://www.threeworldwars.com/intro.htm) of history: Accidental and Conspiratorial. The truth is probably a mixture of them both.

I think FDR put it best referring to world leaders, "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, it was planned that way."

But there is always an element of unpredictability. However, if we are to think that the elite who have been planning one world government do not have a contingency plan in case someone like Ron Paul is elected then we are a few moves behind.

As far as the Internet being shut down; I don't think so. I was talking to a guy who designed encryption for the IRS that the NSA said they couldn't crack. Now he is doing router work for ipV6. I asked him if they could shut down the Internet or if the next version would be easier to shut down.

He respond to this effect, "No, the Internet is too decentralized. You could take down 90% and it would still function. It was designed to operate that way. I am working on the next version, ipV6. It will be even more decentralized and even more difficult to shut down."

Yes, we have some difficult days ahead as this fiat monetary system collapses to hopefully be replaced by a 100% reserve backed gold monetary system employing digital gold currency technology. The critical question will be posed; Repression or Regeneration.

Carole
07-03-2008, 12:03 PM
I disagree with you completely. All the chaos around the world is intentional and is part of their plan. They have people so much in turmoil and concerned about hundreds of events around the world that it is like information overload, sensory overload.

"Please save us and stop all this turmoil around the world. Give us a NWO-one world government. Takle away all the guns, etc." This is what they aim toward. Fear mongering and turmoil are their friends to control us, to control the world.

Putin apparently has resisted. The Soviet Union never really fell. Saddam resisted. Chavez is resisting. Now Japan ana China are resisting. Have you ever wondered why China wanted no American boots on the ground after that recent earthquake?

Destroying the economy is part of the plan. Introduce the RFID money biochip. No more paper money, just electronic transactions totally traceable by the PTB.

Please wake up and think about what you are saying.

True, Ron Paul is waking people up and perhaps we cannot count on the Asian Illuminati, but they certainly have the numbers to do what they wish with 6 million members and 100,000 assassins. :)

IPSecure
07-03-2008, 04:48 PM
As indicated, we have left consideration of such extremes to one side in these reports, but we are now advised that such acts of criminal desperation are a real possibility. Our previous mention of such an eventuality referenced the prediction by Vreeland that the intention was to perpetrate an atrocity at the Republican Twin Cities Convention scheduled for 1st September 2008, a grim threat that we took seriously when we first publicised this in April 2007 because of what is known about these maniacs' esoteric, Luciferian fixation with twins (Twin Towers, Twin Cities: one atrocity at the beinning of the Bush reign, the other at the 'end'). Since we have been advised that perpetrating another atrocity is being seriously considered by these desperados, who CANNOT relinquish their crime-dominated way of life, we recycle this warning here.

World Reports (http://www.worldreports.org/news/146_clinton_brown__merkel_now_in_eye_of_the_storm)