I am fuming!!!

Jaykzo
12-24-2007, 11:24 AM
Hahahaha....

This is just bad trolling.

I mean Kristol, not you.

pacelli
12-24-2007, 11:30 AM
William Kristol (born December 23, 1952 in New York City) is a Jewish American conservative pundit, analyst and strategist. He is the son of Irving Kristol, one of the founders of the neoconservative movement, and Gertrude Himmelfarb, a scholar of Victorian era literature, both of whom are secular Jewish Americans.

In 1997, Kristol and Robert Kagan cofounded the Project for the New American Century (PNAC). Kristol is a member of the board of trustees for the think tank Manhattan Institute. Kristol is also a member of the Policy Advisory Board for the neoconservative think tank Ethics and Public Policy Center. Additionally, Kristol has been an attendee at Bilderberg Group conferences.

In 2005, Kristol caused controversy by praising President George W. Bush's second inaugural address without disclosing his role as a consultant to the writing of the speech. Kristol praised the speech in his role as a regular political contributor during FOX's coverage of the address, as well as in a Weekly Standard article, without disclosing his involvement in the speech either time.[5]

In 1994, after Republicans gained a majority in the House and began to institute the Contract with America, Kristol said, "The fact that government is no longer going to be so generous with taxpayers' money may be Scrooge-like, but it strikes me as rather responsible behavior. For too many years, some liberals have felt they were doing good by generously spending taxpayers' money. Now Americans, want to take a much harder look at what really does good and what does harm."[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kristol

AdamT
12-24-2007, 11:31 AM
Kristol is totally dis-credited at this point. Arch neo-con hack.

constitutional
12-24-2007, 11:35 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kristol

Kristol's selfishness- speaks for itself...

Unspun
No way? Bill Kristol the Zionist neo-con pro war pundit? Whodathunkit?

all J's in IL for RP
Stop making threads about this

Kregener
LOL.

A zionist calling Ron Paul "unAmerican"...

Classic.

PimpBlimp
12-24-2007, 11:36 AM
neo-conservatism is to blame

InRonWeTrust
12-24-2007, 11:37 AM
I saw it.

Kristol is utterly discredited at this point. How anyone could put him on TV is beyond me. Kristol was the loudest cheerleader for the invasion of Iraq, and among those who told us it would be a cakewalk. It has turned out to be the biggest disaster in American history since the civil war.

Ron Paul "un-American"?? That like calling Evil Knievel a "coward".

Nyte
12-24-2007, 11:41 AM
who cares...

seriously.

Molly1
12-24-2007, 11:42 AM
It's good. They expose themselves easily.

You will know them by their fruit.

Now you know never again to believe anything this guy says.

Sir VotesALot
12-24-2007, 11:43 AM
Take a joke, you guys. This is like the third thread made about this, hence the "leave him alone you Jews" comment.

The political correctness on this forum is going to make me vomit.

nc4rp
12-24-2007, 11:45 AM
He supports every position of Bush Inc. and NO OTHER position. hes a plant.

Molly1
12-24-2007, 11:46 AM
Ron Paul is like a touchstone, exposing the true agenda of his critics.

PimpBlimp
12-24-2007, 11:48 AM
Lets agree to disagree

The Israeli lobby in this country is disgusting. As is the Jewish influence in the media.

But, its only a minority of Jewish people that support Zionism at any cost. Most are good people and enjoy the spread of liberty as much as any Ron Paul supporter.

The real important message is lets get Ron Paul elected so we can cut off monetary and military support to EVERY country. We need to focus on our own country for once.

LibertyEagle
12-24-2007, 11:54 AM
Take a joke, you guys. This is like the third thread made about this, hence the "leave him alone you Jews" comment.

The political correctness on this forum is going to make me vomit.

Your antisemitism is making me feel the same way. :mad:

louisiana4liberty
12-24-2007, 11:54 AM
Ron Paul speaks of cutting off funding to Israel and the Arabs and the next day we have a full-fledged smear campaign in progress. Wow...this shows the behind the scenes war we're fighting against the Neocons.

literatim
12-24-2007, 11:55 AM
It is clearly obvious that Kristol likes dead Americans.

Falseflagop
12-24-2007, 12:27 PM
Kristol worte the PNAC and is a ZIONIST that misleads people into thinking he is an AMERICAN firster when in fact he is an Israeli firster I believe he is a dual citizen . What a joke this clown is to the word AMERICAN or PAtriot!

Vaughn
12-24-2007, 12:30 PM
If Paul places third in Iowa this is what we can expect to see, deceitful ne-con attacks on his character. I see this as a heads up. Hope the campaign does too.

InRonWeTrust
12-24-2007, 12:31 PM
Who has Kristol's email address??

deehrler
12-24-2007, 12:34 PM
Lets clear something up. Not all Jews are against Ron Paul. So don't use blanket statements.

There are many Christian evangelists preaching the same Zionist line.

Let's not open ourselves up to antisemitism accusations when we don't have to.

ronpaulitician
12-24-2007, 12:36 PM
I can't imagine this not turning into a positive for the RP campaign.

PimpBlimp
12-24-2007, 12:38 PM
///

Sir VotesALot
12-24-2007, 12:38 PM
Semites are Arabs. Bill Kristol is not a semite.

InRonWeTrust
12-24-2007, 12:42 PM
editor@weeklystandard.com

What about Kristol's personal email??

Liberty Star
12-24-2007, 12:44 PM
Coming from a war monger neocon like him, that's a compliment and may help RP if anything. I will be concerned if he started praising Ron Paul.

He is a discredited neocon shill who still thinks Iraq war was great for America, lets not waste any time on that idiot's rants.

Real_CaGeD
12-24-2007, 12:46 PM
Hey, hey, hey now....

Lets get a few things strait. Aipac represents the Jewish Peoples like the KKK is representative of white people.

Aipac and the neocons are the worst thing for ALL peoples in my opinion.

scbissler
12-24-2007, 12:47 PM
What about Kristol's personal email??

Kristol is the editor.

Liberty Star
12-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Coming from a war monger neocon like him, that's a compliment and may help RP if anything. I will be concerned if he started praising Ron Paul.

He is a discredited neocon shill who still thinks Iraq war was great for America, lets not waste any time on that idiot's rants.

Emailing him is waste of time imo, we should focus on those people and tasks that can make any difference for RP campaign.

SovereignMN
12-24-2007, 12:48 PM
At my Christmas celebration tonight I'm going to thank the Lord for sending his son Jesus Christ. Then I'm going to enjoy a big slice of bannana cream pie in honor of Billy Kristol.

CountryboyRonPaul
12-24-2007, 12:49 PM
Neo-Cons think that THEY ALONE represent American values and anybody that disagrees with their narrow close-minded idealogy is automatically "anti-American"

Sorry, but it is painfully obvious that their values and policies are hurting Middle-Class America, ie the majority. Neo-Cons talk the talk, but I have never seen one walk the walk, let's restore the integrity and respect for the republic that conservatives once had.

ecliptic
12-24-2007, 12:49 PM
Lets get a few things strait. Aipac represents the Jewish Peoples like the KKK is representative of white people.

Aipac and the neocons are the worst thing for ALL peoples in my opinion.

Jews Against Zionism (http://jewsagainstzionism.com/)

Adamsa
12-24-2007, 12:54 PM
Ron is ten times the American Kristol is.

allyinoh
12-24-2007, 12:56 PM
I find it hilarious that the new things is to call people un-American.

If you don't support the Iraq War you are un-American. If you question the government, you are un-American.

I guess people who think slavery could have been abolished without going to war are un-American too. :rolleyes:

SovereignMN
12-24-2007, 12:58 PM
President Paul > President Washington > belly button lint > Billy Crystal > raw sewage > Newark, NJ > Billy Kristol

daviddee
12-24-2007, 01:04 PM

Matthew Zak
12-24-2007, 01:09 PM
I've been thinking about it, and I think this only helps things. The more they try to smear Ron Paul as "Un-American" the more people will consciously have to come to the conclusion that the establishment is anti-constitution. When people think about that, their choice will be more obvious.

Lord Xar
12-24-2007, 01:09 PM
Welcome to 1996

Welcome to Pat Buchanan's campaign...

This is the same bullshit they pulled on him... at least now we have the internet

What advice did Pat offer after all was said and done about how best to deal with this. We do have the internet, but being on the "internet" alone will NOT win votes -- MOST voters STILL watch the MSM for 'their' news.

Antonius Stone
12-24-2007, 01:12 PM
paul should sue them for libel. Seriously, this crap they put up is NOT cool whatsoever.

SovereignMN
12-24-2007, 01:13 PM
Welcome to 1996

This is the same bullshit they pulled on him... at least now we have the internet

Exactly. I was an Iowa college student at the time and was quite involved with the campaign. Here's what went down.

1) Alan Keyes went after the same supporters as Buchanan. His phone bankers would call evangelical Christians and tell them that Buchanan was anti-semitic. Oh, guess who Keyes college roommate was? Billy Kristol.

2) The media linked Buchanan with Larry Pratt and had footage of Pratt speaking at a rally where a white supremacist also spoke...5 years earlier.

johngr
12-24-2007, 01:15 PM
Lets clear something up. Not all Jews are against Ron Paul. So don't use blanket statements.

There are many Christian evangelists preaching the same Zionist line.

Let's not open ourselves up to antisemitism accusations when we don't have to.

I think George Wallace got one or 2 black votes in '68. LOL.

Liberty Star
12-24-2007, 01:15 PM
This clarifies the situation:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=neocons+anti+american&btnG=Search

Alabama Supporter
12-24-2007, 01:17 PM
William Kristol - Co-founder and Chairman of Project for the New American Century. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pnac#_note-RAD2000list

I wonder why he doesn't like Ron Paul? lol

Attacks from him are helpful to our cause. We need to put a megaphone on him saying this because many in our country see him (rightly so) as a chief instigator of the Iraq War. Read his writings back in '98 on the issue.

JuniorNJ
12-24-2007, 01:18 PM
President Paul > President Washington > belly button lint > Billy Crystal > raw sewage > Newark, NJ > Billy Kristol

I literally LOL'd on this one, touche'

SovereignMN
12-24-2007, 01:21 PM
Also from 1996...Buchanan got robbed.

http://www.truthinmedia.org/truthinmedia/Bulletins/tim96-03a.html

Vaughn
12-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Welcome to 1996

I really hope the campaign realizes that the character attacks are coming. They better be preparing counter arguments against these baseless claims by showing that Paul is in fact the best choice for all people. We all know Paul is the greatest defender of individual liberty, he needs to state that the next time he is interviewed. If not then Paul is gonna get hit with another one of these loaded questions that damage his appeal with independents. I mean is it really so hard to say you would support a civil rights amendment to the constitution?

Charles Wilson
12-24-2007, 01:55 PM
William Kristol is a neocon and well connected to the Elite neocons running our country. A common thread between William Kristal and many of the other neocons, including George Bush, is Yale University. It is no coincidense that the neocons have control of our Federal government.

anaconda
12-24-2007, 02:19 PM
Kristol seems like this very level-headed, well-spoken guy, with this sort of friendly and calm demeanor. But when you listen to what he says it is really amazing that this utterly fascist elitist hateful crap is actually emanating from this person. REALLY schizo and creepy...

I think Dr. Paul can make a real good case for the fascism arguments. He needs to say it in a way that the undecideds rally on his side and don't misunderstand in some weird way that it is they that are to blame. I think good rock solid Americans would rally around the idea that eltist crooks and liars are taking us down a fascist path and that they have the power to rise up and stop it. In this election! It's the corrupt administration. Not the American People. And, of course, this is the truth. Once again, Dr. Paul has the power of truth on his side.

Ron Paul 2008!

Real_CaGeD
12-24-2007, 02:50 PM
I propose one of the "high quality" producers here make a "turncoat" crystal video connecting him, Podhoretz , Ghoul, and all the neocons to what they are.

We need a NEOCON film.

Highstreet
12-24-2007, 02:55 PM
I am fuming!!!

Youtube!!!

angelatc
12-24-2007, 02:57 PM
What was that Lewis quote again....something about being wrapped in a flag? :)

Sorry, but being AMerican means you're not afraid the Islamofascist boogeyman is in the closet next door, largely because you realize that you're perfectly capable of definding yourself.

daviddee
12-24-2007, 03:20 PM

Yom
12-24-2007, 03:46 PM
Ron is ten times the American Kristol is.

Don't insult Dr. Paul, 0 multiplied by anything else is still 0.

austin356
12-24-2007, 03:52 PM
You people who are calling Kristol a "Zionists" are very ignorant.

Kristol is by no means a Zionists; He is just politically aligned with them. He is a neoconservative of exceptional purity.

Yom
12-24-2007, 03:53 PM
Here's the youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rduigENzHo

Vaughn
12-24-2007, 03:56 PM
There were less venues then... CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS

That was it... CNBC was just coming around...

There was nothing Pat could do. Every news broadcast was the Souther Poverty Law Center, AIPAC, and every other fringe group you could think of calling Pat the next "Adolf Hitler". Saturday Night live even did a Pat Buchanan skit, with him as Adolf Hitler.

It is the classic tactic used in this country...

The thing that is in our favor is Super-Duper Tuesday. It is tough to slam someone after the primaries are over. It would be best for Dr Paul to come in 3rd in Iowa, 2nd in NH, 3rd in SC, 3rd in Florida, and then clean house on Super Tuesday... As if he comes in first place or a very close second the Zionists will come out of the woodwork too soon and it will all be over. Yes, I have seen this before... it will be over. You will see millions of dollars of nasty television ads from freedomswatch.org (AIPAC front group) and other newly formed PACS all declaring Dr Paul the new "Hitler".

I do not think they will hold off the attacks if we get 3rd in Iowa. These recent attacks are laying the groundwork for the major ones to come after Iowa. It is sad that, while all the other Republican candidates are either racists, warmongerers, or homophobes, Paul, who is none of these, is the one being called a Nazi. Paul is the only tolerant one of the bunch, the campaign needs to focus ads on this fact. Only by turning the attacks back on the media will we be able to win.

PaleoConservative
12-24-2007, 03:57 PM
I think it will be a lot harder for people to slam Ron Paul with the same charges that hit Buchanan hard. I'm a huge Buchanan fan and he is a lot more bellicose when it comes to speaking and writing then Ron Paul is. Now, there is nothing per say wrong about that, in fact I love Buchanan's writing but there was a lot of stuff out there that could be twisted and used against Buchanan.

Also, Ron Paul appears to me to be a more of a grandfather type of candidate. Smearing someone like this isn't going to sit very well with most people.

PaleoConservative
12-24-2007, 03:59 PM
"It is sad that, while all the other Republican candidates are either racists, warmongerers, or homophobes, Paul, who is none of these, is the one being called a Nazi."

Your kidding right? I mean I can see what your saying about warmongerers, but homophobes and racists? This is the kind of liberal BS that Dr. Paul would surely be against. It's typical liberal speak against conservatives.

Ron LOL
12-24-2007, 04:00 PM
Here's the youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rduigENzHo

Frustrating (as usual...) that the guest is just allowed to carry on without being challenged.

Vaughn
12-24-2007, 04:02 PM
I think it will be a lot harder for people to slam Ron Paul with the same charges that hit Buchanan hard. I'm a huge Buchanan fan and he is a lot more bellicose when it comes to speaking and writing then Ron Paul is. Now, there is nothing per say wrong about that, in fact I love Buchanan's writing but there was a lot of stuff out there that could be twisted and used against Buchanan.

Also, Ron Paul appears to me to be a more of a grandfather type of candidate. Smearing someone like this isn't going to sit very well with most people.

I disagree, the media still has a large swath of influence over voters. If they are going to attack they will first lead with the supremacist’s donation, then the Lincoln criticism, and then they will wrap it all in by stating that Paul voted against the Civil Rights legislation. There is even a strong probability that they will bring up the discredited article with Paul’s name on it as further proof of his 'intolerance'.

All of it will be lies of course but that is irrelevant. The amount of time between Iowa and New Hampshire is only a couple days, just enough time to smear a campaign if it is unprepared.

Vaughn
12-24-2007, 04:10 PM
"It is sad that, while all the other Republican candidates are either racists, warmongerers, or homophobes, Paul, who is none of these, is the one being called a Nazi."

Your kidding right? I mean I can see what your saying about warmongerers, but homophobes and racists? This is the kind of liberal BS that Dr. Paul would surely be against. It's typical liberal speak against conservatives.

Well the homophobe remark was intended to be for Huckabee. Aparently he stated as governor that the state should quarantine Aids patients in 1992, a full 7 years after the CDC indicated Aids could not be spread by touch. He also equated gays to necrophiliacs; what ever your opinion on gay people is you must admit that those two things are NOT THE SAME! I don't think Huck has ever read the constitution.

RoamZero
12-24-2007, 04:16 PM
After seeing the youtube vid I find it hilarious when compared to this article:

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=12102?

PaleoConservative
12-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Vaughn,

I see where you were coming from now and it makes a lot more sense to me now. When I heard that Huckabee had said that I was wondering how close that was to the point of when we knew how AIDS was spread.

Brian Coulter
12-24-2007, 04:26 PM
Welcome to 1996

"If Buchanan get the nomination, I'll vote for Bill Clinton."

- Bill Kristol -

Some 'conservative' eh?

Whoever wants to send more of America's resources Israels way is Bill's man.

TheNewYorker
12-24-2007, 04:31 PM
LOL a Zionist that cares more about Israel than America calling Ron Paul un-american. Now I've heard it all!

Brian Coulter
12-24-2007, 04:32 PM
I disagree, the media still has a large swath of influence over voters. If they are going to attack they will first lead with the supremacist’s donation, then the Lincoln criticism, and then they will wrap it all in by stating that Paul voted against the Civil Rights legislation. There is even a strong probability that they will bring up the discredited article with Paul’s name on it as further proof of his 'intolerance'.

All of it will be lies of course but that is irrelevant. The amount of time between Iowa and New Hampshire is only a couple days, just enough time to smear a campaign if it is unprepared.

Paul wasn't around to vote of that shyte. I believe he was still in the Air Force at the time.

Omnis
12-24-2007, 04:36 PM
Just to bring something up: Kristol says that RP is against everything America has stood for for the past 100 years.

Isn't that technically a compliment since 100 years ago American Government turned into Leviathan?

Paulitician
12-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Just to bring something up: Kristol says that RP is against everything America has stood for for the past 100 years.

Isn't that technically a compliment since 100 years ago American Government turned into Leviathan?
:)

Ernest
12-24-2007, 04:43 PM
:)

+1

Charles Wilson
12-24-2007, 05:52 PM
For now I think Ron Paul should stick to the issues and let us, the grassroots, challenge the absurd attacks on him and his character. We can go on the attack against the MSM on the local level by educating the average citizen in each State and warn them of coming attacks just prior to the primaries. Ads in local newspapers and on local radio stations can have the affect of blunting some of the attacks. We have the truth on our side.

We have some very smart folks in this movement, surely we have some outstanding chess players that can anticipate every move the neocons can make and defuse anything they throw at Ron Paul before it happens.

Do we know how much money the official campaign needs to get through the primaries? Once the official campaign has the money they need then maybe we could have a serious money bomb to counter any disinformation that the neocons can come up with. I will support that.

Anyone interested on taking this on? If so, we need to move fast.

UCFGavin
12-24-2007, 06:01 PM
was an email posted to get in contact with him and the show he was on to talk about the bullshit he was spewing?

phree
12-24-2007, 06:03 PM
USA Daily has an article criticizing Kristol:

http://www.usadaily.com/article.cfm?articleID=209153

American
12-24-2007, 06:07 PM
we should make a bounty list with names.

Rex
12-24-2007, 06:15 PM
this guy is an idiot

Paulitician
12-24-2007, 06:16 PM
this guy is an idiot
Makes sense, him being a pundit and all... :D

JAALIUS
12-24-2007, 06:16 PM
Who is Bill Kristol ???

one of the founding fathers of PNAC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Kristol

phree
12-24-2007, 06:17 PM
we should make a bounty list with names.

Yeah! Hey didn't someone already start one with Beck already?

Proemio
12-24-2007, 06:21 PM
What advice did Pat offer after all was said and done about how best to deal with this. We do have the internet, but being on the "internet" alone will NOT win votes -- MOST voters STILL watch the MSM for 'their' news.

Don't know about Pat. His was a completely different environment - their own numbers say so.
We are entering (are in?) an era where only brute force would work, and they don't have neary enough of that.
Most people are not nearly as dumb as we are LEAD to believe.

I'd flower-bomb Kistol - maybe he'll help some more...

zmall88
12-24-2007, 06:27 PM
THE ATTACKS START!! BE READY!!

u noticed? the MTP interview was the herald. Now they know RP is for real and they're doing everything they can to discredit him.

iddo
12-24-2007, 06:32 PM
RP mentions from time to time that neocons are ex-Democrats who e.g. believe in entitlements.
Anyone noticed what Kristol said here (at 1:25 minutes): "[RP] is against efforts to help poor people by the federal government." - now isn't that a curious Republican talking point...

Flash
12-24-2007, 06:37 PM
We should know what this is about. Kristol observed the Glenn Beck situation, now hes going to attempt the same thing. He'll say something outlandish like "Ron Paul is a Dictator" and then get us all mad and pay attention to him. Then he'll have RP on his show and get a boost in ratings.

atthegates
12-24-2007, 09:36 PM
i spit on this man. i cant wait to see the reaction of this discredited fuck when ron paul wins.

BillyDkid
12-24-2007, 09:46 PM
I saw it.

Kristol is utterly discredited at this point. How anyone could put him on TV is beyond me. Kristol was the loudest cheerleader for the invasion of Iraq, and among those who told us it would be a cakewalk. It has turned out to be the biggest disaster in American history since the civil war.

Ron Paul "un-American"?? That like calling Evil Knievel a "coward".Sadly, he is well thought of enough for the talking heads show to put him on every time you turn around and spew his horse crap. I believe he is an evil man like many of the neo-con chicken hawks. And sadly, millions of people are seeing him and hearing him every time he is on TV.

user
12-24-2007, 09:51 PM
Bill Kristol is Mr. Neocon.

N13
12-24-2007, 09:51 PM
The word that comes to mind to describe Kristol is Projection. He reprsents a classic case.

Psychology. a. the tendency to ascribe to another person feelings, thoughts, or attitudes present in oneself, or to regard external reality as embodying such feelings, thoughts, etc., in some way.
b. Psychoanalysis. such an ascription relieving the ego of a sense of guilt or other intolerable feeling.

Vaughn
12-24-2007, 10:08 PM
THE ATTACKS START!! BE READY!!

u noticed? the MTP interview was the herald. Now they know RP is for real and they're doing everything they can to discredit him.

So true, the MSM is going to start unloading on us big time.
This article by Justin Raimando at anti-war.com explains everything the opposition has been doing. It answered many of my questions and concerns especially my question on that one certain 'donation'. Turns out it was almost certainly done to discredit Paul.
Tricks like these are even sleazier then I ever could have imagined. The campaign needs to fight back tooth and nail against these lies and organized slanders. Ron is the most accepting, tolerant and kind politician I have ever had the honor of meeting, it just makes me sick the MSM is doing its best to label Paul a neo-Nazi. Yes, our Paul whose entire Political and economic philosophy is based off of Jewish economists ( I mean Paul wrote an entire book parsing Ludwig Von Mises as one of his heroes). Both the campaign and the grassroots really needs to organize against such lies.

The article is below.

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=12102

The Only Woj
12-24-2007, 10:09 PM
Billy Crystal > Bill Kristol

deehrler
12-24-2007, 10:11 PM
If anyone has the time, they should watch "Power of Nightmares"

This is Part 1.2 of the series that shows the neo-con beginnings. Both father and son Krystol are interviewed. It is a fascinating presentation that lasts 2 hours made up of 10 minute segments 'free' on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InW5vIc2xNQ&feature=related

For anyone who believes in personal freedom, the series is a must.

N13
12-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Billy Crystal > Bill Kristol

Steaming Turd > Bill Kristol

rightobeleftalone
12-24-2007, 10:30 PM
I would say we are in Iraq for oil not Israel. As James Baker the Bush family lawyer once said, "F%^k the Jews". This is an attitude held by the Bush family Klan as well. Please note that the word 'Zionist' means a person be he Jew or Gentile who believes that the Jewish people are entitled to a homeland. If you wish to use the word to express your contempt for Jews please just say Jews. Since we Ron Paul supporters are so fond of truth and liberty let's practice what we preach and be honest when we express hatred and say what we really mean. Bill Kristol may or may not be a Zionist. This does not make him evil. What makes him evil is that he engages in slander, character assasination and lies to defame an American Patriot, Ron Paul. He is a contemptible person and I cannot help but think that the following scripture so richly applies to him. "Every careless word men shall speak they shall render account for it in the day of Judgment. For by your words you shall be justified and by your words you shall be condemned." On this Christmas Eve I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and may the Lord Jesus Christ Bless, encourage and protect Dr. Ron Paul and his precious family.

deehrler
12-24-2007, 10:54 PM
I would say we are in Iraq for oil not Israel. As James Baker the Bush family lawyer once said, "F%^k the Jews". This is an attitude held by the Bush family Klan as well. Please note that the word 'Zionist' means a person be he Jew or Gentile who believes that the Jewish people are entitled to a homeland. If you wish to use the word to express your contempt for Jews please just say Jews. Since we Ron Paul supporters are so fond of truth and liberty let's practice what we preach and be honest when we express hatred and say what we really mean. Bill Kristol may or may not be a Zionist. This does not make him evil. What makes him evil is that he engages in slander, character assasination and lies to defame an American Patriot, Ron Paul. He is a contemptible person and I cannot help but think that the following scripture so richly applies to him. "Every careless word men shall speak they shall render account for it in the day of Judgment. For by your words you shall be justified and by your words you shall be condemned." On this Christmas Eve I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and may the Lord Jesus Christ Bless, encourage and protect Dr. Ron Paul and his precious family.

Wrong: If W is antisemitic why did he appoint so many Jews to high positions around him?

Wrong: There is nothing wrong with Zionism as you represent it. But when Zionism is placed on a higher pedestal than our own interests, it is wrong.

Wrong: Many Jews are not Zionists. A blanket condemnation of Jews is wrong. Zionist Christians are just as dangerous as Zionist Jews. The word is Zionist, not Jews.

Wrong: William Kristol is a Zionist Jew verified by his columns. Whether he practices his religion, I don't know.

Merry Christmas

rightobeleftalone
12-24-2007, 11:27 PM
Why don't you ask him?

Define Zionism.

Are you saying that Zionsim is dangerous? Again, define the word and then state why it is dangerous.

Quote him to back up your allegation. What does his religion have to do with your point whatever it is you are trying to say?

Shalom

Shellshock1918
12-24-2007, 11:41 PM
Kristol is such a POS. Why can't God smite people like this?

JAALIUS
12-25-2007, 12:24 AM

I am very strongly anti-zionist

or in my terms zionazi

are you saying this makes me an anti-semite???

JohnnyWrath
12-25-2007, 12:30 AM
We all knew the attacks would come harder when we gained ground....we have a real shot, and the attacks are no shocker.

JAALIUS
12-25-2007, 12:30 AM
you wanna know what zionism is

heres a good place to start and go from there

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/whatis.cfm

and heres a good 6 part series

for Jewish rabbis explaining zionism

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t-JrU54W6qU

austin356
12-25-2007, 01:04 AM
We should know what this is about. Kristol observed the Glenn Beck situation, now hes going to attempt the same thing. He'll say something outlandish like "Ron Paul is a Dictator" and then get us all mad and pay attention to him. Then he'll have RP on his show and get a boost in ratings.

This is absolutely positively NOT the case.

Kristol and Beck are nothing alike.

Charles Wilson
12-25-2007, 09:49 AM
Identifying the neocons. A list of many of the neocons in power today can be found if you start with the following link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

dawnbt
12-25-2007, 09:51 AM
And he was dead on!!!

He said Paul would only receive the votes from those that hated both the Democratic and Republican parties.

Only??? Does he realize what he said??? Two years ago, with the republicans in charge, congress had an approval rating of 14%. Now with the Democrats in charge, it is an 11% approval rating. If you went out on the street and asked people which political party was their favorite, and also gave them the option of "I hate them both" who do you think would win.

Right on Billy, boy. We ONLY have the support of about 90% of the population.

This dream becomes more and more real every day.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/17104

CountryboyRonPaul
12-25-2007, 10:02 AM
Wikipedia on Mr. Kristol's father, Marxist/Neo-Con

Irving Kristol (born January 22, 1920, Brooklyn, New York City, New York) is considered the founder of American neoconservatism. He is married to conservative author and emerita professor Gertrude Himmelfarb and is the father of William Kristol. He describes himself as a "liberal mugged by reality".

Background
Kristol was born into an Orthodox Jewish family, and had a bar mitzvah. However, he maintains that belief had nothing to do with his family's observance. He earned his B.A. in History from the City College of New York in 1940, where he was an active Trotskyist. Before graduating, he met Gertrude Himmelfarb at a Trotskyist meeting, and they married on January 18, 1942. He wrote in 1983 that he was “proud” to have been a member of the Fourth International in 1940. From 1941 to 1944, he served as staff sergeant in the armored infantry in Europe in World War II. After the war, he was stationed in Marseilles for a year.

He was the managing editor of Commentary magazine from 1947 to 1952, co-founder of the British-based Encounter and its editor from 1953 to 1958 when he handed over the reins to his friend and City College classmate Melvin J. Lasky, editor of the Reporter from 1959 to 1960, executive vice-president of Basic Books from 1961 to 1969, and professor of social thought at the New York University Graduate School of Business from 1969 to 1988. Irving Kristol co-founded the now-defunct Coalition for a Democratic Majority and served as co-chair. Since 1988, he has been John M. Olin Distinguished Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute. He has used these positions and publications to animate the neo-conservative movement, arguing for low taxes, a well-funded and internationally active military, conservative social policy, and a minimalist interpretation of First Amendment rights. For example, he once stated that "I don’t think the advocacy of homosexuality really falls under the First Amendment any more than the advocacy or publication of pornography does."

Ernest
12-25-2007, 10:02 AM
Notice that all Kristol did basically was call Dr. Paul names. "anti-American"? "crackpot", "extrememe". Even race doesn't trump "anti-American" in the name game when you are talking about Presidents. Does anybody here seriously believe that Ron Paul is anti-American ?

Why does this tactic seem familar?