PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or is Huckabee a pain in the ass to watch during a speech?

matratzac
12-24-2007, 09:17 AM
I hate watching Huckabee speak, whether it be during a debate, commercial, interview, etc because he looks sooo fake! Seriously, it looks like hes either reading off of a teleprompter or just reading from memory. Every thing he says and every "one liner" soundbyte he tries to get out (there are a ton) sounds like hes worked for 48 hrs to memorize the statement and it just comes out sounding extremely forced and robotic. He does this little thing with his eyebrows where he changes the angle of his head and always raises his eyebrows to make it look natural but it only ends up making himself look even more dumb.

Anyone else in agreement with me? I seriously CANNOT watch him speak, its one of those things that once you notice, you cannot do anything to avoid it pissing you off and it just keeps getting more and more annoying.

Why does anyone like this jokester? I mean, seriously?

ValidusCustodiae
12-24-2007, 09:27 AM
I want someone to superimpose Huckleberry Hound's face over Huckabee's in one of his speeches.

LibertyEagle
12-24-2007, 09:31 AM
What does Huckabee have to do with the Ron Paul grassroots?

C'mon guys... this isn't a trash dump for anything and everything. Do you see the other sections of this forum. That's where we're supposed to be putting this stuff about other candidates. Not here.

matratzac
12-24-2007, 09:35 AM
What does Huckabee have to do with the Ron Paul grassroots?

C'mon guys... this isn't a trash dump for anything and everything. Do you see the other sections of this forum. That's where we're supposed to be putting this stuff about other candidates. Not here.

sorry i thought i was in a seperate section when i posted this, my bad

nice to know your thoughts though

MsDoodahs
12-24-2007, 09:39 AM
He seriously reminds me of Gomer Pile and now I cannot see Huck without thinking Gomer.

DealzOnWheelz
12-24-2007, 09:55 AM
huck looks like Red Skeleton with extra large human skin on
his neck flaps around like a turkey gobble

SovereignMN
12-24-2007, 10:03 AM
He's Bill Klinton all over again. I can't stand listening to him because he offers nothing of substance...yet the average Joe eats it up like puppy chow at a fat kids birthday party.

Jodi
12-24-2007, 10:22 AM
Lately I have noticed that his eyebrows are not really jumping all over the place...hmmm maybe a few botox injections?

werdd
12-24-2007, 10:30 AM
I just cant stand how he pauses every 4 words , he has to speak in soundbytes so his mentally sub par supporters can understand him i guess. I like ron pauls 100 miles an hour free-form speach, its much more authentic.

emk
12-24-2007, 10:37 AM
Let's not be juvenile.

Airborn
12-24-2007, 11:52 AM
I can't stand to hear Huckabee speak.

coastie
12-24-2007, 03:30 PM
]...yet the average Joe eats it up like puppy chow at a fat kids birthday party[/B].

yep - and thats a BIG problem for us. I've heard SEVERAL people over the last month or two say this specifically, that they liked Mike over ROn cause Mike was a better speaker.

<sighs> I get more and more scared everyday about this election every day, seriously.

angrydragon
12-24-2007, 03:32 PM
Hurts my ears to listen to politicians, except for ones like Dr. Paul.