PDA

View Full Version : Jacksonville, Florida Needs It's Own Thread!

JS4Pat
07-10-2007, 06:37 AM
I am the organizer of the Jacksonville Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group and I am trying to utilize this forum for our group discussions. We have well over the required 4 forum members and I have used the "Contact Us" option twice to request that a Jacksonvile, Florida Local Areas Forum be started. We have 3 pages on our opening thread and too many different subjects to be confined to one thread.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for accomplishing this?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=5813

If you would like to organize a new local areas forum, then please create a new thread with your city's name as the title.

You need to have 4 other forum members reply to your thread in order for your request to be accepted.

We are looking for larger cities first, but if you have a group with a large membership in a small town we will be happy to create a new forum for you.

JS4Pat
07-10-2007, 09:00 AM
bump

JS4Pat
07-10-2007, 01:06 PM
HELP!

How do I get in touch with someone who can create a Jacksonville, Florida Forum?

JoshLowry
07-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Must have slipped through, I get about 25 email contacts a day so I often look over some thinking they are duplicates.

I'll get it up in a bit.

BravoSix
07-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Must have slipped through, I get about 25 email contacts a day so I often look over some thinking they are duplicates.

I'll get it up in a bit.

Thanks!

As you can see, a few of us have been eagerly waiting!