PDA

View Full Version : Never forget TIM RUSSERT works for GE a Large Military COntractor !!

Falseflagop
12-24-2007, 08:31 AM
Everyone needs to understands this! They make money by promoting WAR not Peace and having USA Military stretched all over the world!

Ron LOL
12-24-2007, 08:33 AM
Really? Do you really think Tim Russert has his orders handed down to him from the GE board? Really? To me, this kind of thinking is just silly.

rfbz
12-24-2007, 08:35 AM
May be some truth to it, but keep in mind Keith Olberman also works for GE

gornandez@yahoo.com
12-24-2007, 08:37 AM
could happen.. better ask tim. better yet, lets get him on our payroll and make it clear to him that we'd be extremely dissapointed if he didnt come clean about GE :P

Falseflagop
12-24-2007, 08:38 AM
RUssert gets is marching orders YES!! No doubt!

ctblnpilot
12-24-2007, 09:15 AM
Is there a connection? Please!
You noticed that Tim stayed away from all talk on the war and the Federal reserve cartel's dollar mess.

The (70%) overwhelmingly negative opinions on Iraq that the public holds runs counter to GEs bottom line.
BTW GEs second biggest profit center is/was finance.
Nuff said.

jasonjasonjason1
12-24-2007, 09:16 AM
Come on guys, gimme a break. MTP is tough on everyone. They didn't single Ron out. :rolleyes:

legion
12-24-2007, 09:16 AM
Russert is a pawn of the medium voltage switchgear industry.

ecliptic
12-24-2007, 09:17 AM
Tim Russert = corporate militocracy shill = traitor

BOYCOTT OLD MEDIA

legion
12-24-2007, 09:18 AM
I hope your corporate overlords treat you well at the Roper corporation, Russert. Because we know you wont be treated that well in hell!

Alabama Supporter
You guys are crazy. Yes Russert works for GE, but he has shined a bright light on every candidate.

Please watch Rudy and Mitt wilt before his questioning. Hell, the Clintons were going after him for the tough line of questioning he gave her during a debate (the topic was the disclosure of Bill's records during their regime.)

Unspun

Keith Olbeman also has good ratings... and has not mentioned Paul but one time, and it was just to say that Dr. Paul was the only republican against the war. That's it, nothing else. He's a partisan hack and doesn't belong on in the media.

MsDoodahs
12-24-2007, 09:22 AM
Put it in context of your own life.

Do you go around intentionally having conversations that you KNOW your boss can hear on subjects where the issue will cause others to DISLIKE your own boss?

I doubt there are official "marching orders" and I doubt that anything is ever written down, but I most certainly DO believe Russert is smart enough to watch what subjects he delves into so as not to piss off the GE brass.

JMO YMMV

IHaveaDream
12-24-2007, 09:22 AM
Tim Russert used kid gloves on our guy. Consider yourselves lucky. He's the best in the business when it comes to grilling candidates. If RP does well in the primaries, he'll be invited back on Meet the Press. Then you'll see what a tough interview really looks like.

MsDoodahs
12-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Olberman's show is not news. He is an entertainer, same as asshat Oreilly.

jd603
12-24-2007, 09:24 AM
Indirectly yes, they do hand down policy of what is talked about on their network(s).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1057391195915718366

Probably not the best example since it is SNL but it is true. :)

Really? Do you really think Tim Russert has his orders handed down to him from the GE board? Really? To me, this kind of thinking is just silly.

MsDoodahs
12-24-2007, 09:26 AM
He's the best in the business when it comes to grilling candidates.

Mrs. Russert, is that you?

lol...

nimo
12-24-2007, 09:28 AM
I think the MTP interview was the best interview I have ever seen in my life. You may have to watch it a few times to get it. I watched it twice because it did'nt set in the first time. The second time I was like OMFG Ron Paul is a freakin genius!

The biggest downfall for Dr. Paul is that many people that are educated on these issues may totally miss what he is say.

ctblnpilot
12-24-2007, 09:28 AM
Put it in context of your own life.

I doubt there are official "marching orders" and I doubt that anything is ever written down, but I most certainly DO believe Russert is smart enough to watch what subjects he delves into so as not to piss off the GE brass.

JMO YMMV

Yes this is more like what is going on. TR is tough on all candidates true, but the topics chosen is where the grim reality shows through.

ctblnpilot
12-24-2007, 09:33 AM
I think the MTP interview was the best interview I have ever seen in my life.
Ron Paul is a freakin genius!

I agree, it was like batting practice for him. He repeatedly swatted everything deep.

My favorite line; "What if Iran invaded Mars!" LMAO

orion846
12-24-2007, 09:38 AM
anyone who is bitching about the MTP interview is either paranoid, or doesnt understand AT ALL the MTP formula. or a little of both.

MTP RIPPED INTO romney and rudy, and will ANNHILATE huck next week. the RP interview was GREAT. stop being so fucking spastastic its disgusting

ecliptic
12-24-2007, 09:39 AM
In the movie "The Corporation (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3969792790081230711&q=the+corporation&total=11386&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)" there's a segment on two investigative reporters in Atlanta who did a story on RGBH hormones in our milk supply. The FOX Television news station first attempted to soften the story, then tried to buy off the two reporters, then threatened legal reprisals, and finally simply made them re-write it 88 times until they gave up....

Why Were Government Propaganda Experts Working On News At CNN? (http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1748)

Mike S.
12-24-2007, 09:45 AM
We need to focus on what we can control.

It will only be because a solid grassroots effort that Ron Paul will win - so far we have achieved what other candidates could not, and with out the MSM. We can do this, but we need to be focused on what WE can control.

Falseflagop
12-24-2007, 10:00 AM
And GE also a huge MONEY LENDER and HEDGE FUND !!

That is why RUssert was silent on IRAQ and the FEDERAL RESERVE !! Coincidence? I do not believe in coincidences!!

Ron LOL
12-24-2007, 10:07 AM
Coincidence? I do not believe in coincidences!!
And you drive that point home with every post you make!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall if you ever misplaced your keys. Maybe "they" don't want you driving your car to the store to get some milk.

fireworks_god
12-24-2007, 10:11 AM
Why is everyone so upset about this? That was honestly the best interview Ron Paul has ever done, first and foremost, and possibly the most prominent spot he has had on the mainstream media. There is absolutely nothing about that interview that was negative for Ron Paul. He expressed himself very well. I predicted that the earmarking issue was going to come up a week ago. :D

Matthew Zak
12-24-2007, 10:18 AM
Even my step father, who used to work for Honeywell, was excited about job opportunities when the war started. He ended up getting a desk job for G.E., and a nice raise right along with it. He was eventually laid off, now he works for CAT. The only reason he would be for the war at this point is because it affects his career. Can you imagine how much incentive the top dogs at GE have to keep this war going? Scary to think about.

Falseflagop
12-24-2007, 10:21 AM
RON LOL,

Are you saying the fact GE is one of the largest Defense contractors and FInancial house has NO bearing on what their MEDIA (NBC, CNBC or MSNBC) arm says t o the public??

They mold your mind to think otherwise is naive!

Ron LOL
12-24-2007, 10:26 AM
RON LOL,

Are you saying the fact GE is one of the largest Defense contractors and FInancial house has NO bearing on what their MEDIA (NBC, CNBC or MSNBC) arm says t o the public??

They mold your mind to think otherwise is naive!

Honestly, if anybody were exerting that kind of editorial control, we would know about it.

werdd
12-24-2007, 10:27 AM

GE is also promoting the carbon tax, a real phillip morris paradox going on in that the company that is the largest enabler, also advocates prevention. I have no doubt that GE wishes to tool with our minds.

ecliptic
12-24-2007, 10:38 AM
Honestly, if anybody were exerting that kind of editorial control, we would know about it.

No you wouldn't hear about it - the GE bosses might simply show some photos of reporter Gary Webb of the Mercury News after he "shot himself" in the head ..... twice .... (http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2004/141204webbmurdered.htm)