PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama - Professor of Constitutional Law - SO WHAT?!?!

shasshas
12-24-2007, 07:59 AM
B-F-D!!!

On CSPAN Obama's spokesman says (today, just after the interview with Dr Paul) : Barack Obamas experience as Professor of Constitutional law makes him best suited to combat corruption within the USA, and to uphold the Constitution and to protect the USA from enemies domestic such as domestic terrorism.

TOTAL BULL EXCREMENT !!!!!

You can know how a car works but be a totally hopeless driver.

Barack Obama has NO VISION. He's still stuck snuffling around in the mud worrying about anthrax on planes and elements of corruption.

COMPARE RON PAUL: Who captures EVERYTHING that Barack Obama twiddles with and HAS A VISION FOR AMERICA which SOLVES everything that Barack twiddles with.

BAH! what a great BUREAUCRAT Obama would make! Lots of foreign junket trips to talk diplomacy and get NO RESULTS. RON PAUL DELIVERS RESULTS ON HIS FIRST DAY.

Give me liberty
12-24-2007, 08:01 AM
Lol what a lie

I hope someone has a youtube of that.

And you know those are just a few hints that the elites are in fear over ron paul, yes they are sacred.

Ron LOL
12-24-2007, 08:05 AM
And you know those are just a few hints that the elites are in fear over ron paul, yes they are sacred.

Does everything really need to be some huge conspiracy? Why can't this just be an Obama goon trying to run with what's seen as a popular idea?

Give me liberty
12-24-2007, 08:08 AM
I havent heard Obama on the H.r 1955 bill yet and hes spokesman says that he Barack Obama has experience as a Professor of Constitutional law? do u know what even means?

you only follow the constitution, but so far Obama hasnt follow that.

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
12-24-2007, 08:09 AM
Does everything really need to be some huge conspiracy? Why can't this just be an Obama goon trying to run with what's seen as a popular idea?

Haven't you watched Freedom to Fascism yet?

Yom
12-24-2007, 08:11 AM
He's taught a course on Constitutional Law before, but that is far from his specialty:

http://cheerfuliconoclast.blogspot.com/2007/12/barack-obama-is-not-constitutional-law.html

Ron LOL
12-24-2007, 08:13 AM
Haven't you watched Freedom to Fascism yet?

Eventually I may get around to it, but for now I regard it as being on the same level as Unfastened Coins (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI).

Edit: might not watch it after all. The criticism section at Wikipedia is enough for me. I hate dishonest discourse.

user
12-24-2007, 08:15 AM
This is just another example of why credentialism sucks!

V-rod
12-24-2007, 02:30 PM
Eventually I may get around to it, but for now I regard it as being on the same level as Unfastened Coins (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI).

Edit: might not watch it after all. The criticism section at Wikipedia is enough for me. I hate dishonest discourse.

Freedom to Fascism doesn't have 9/11 conspiracy tin foil hat junk. It is mostly over the illegality of the Income Tax and it doesn't really try to push any kind of conspiracy. I think it was a great documentary, better than I expected. You might not agree with the overall tone of the film, but it is worth it just for the collection of MSM interviews and footage alone. The criticism on wikipedia only deals with about 5% of the film. The misleading part is on the FED, but the film is mostly over the IRS, and I don't see any criticism on that in the wiki entry.

Antonius Stone
12-24-2007, 03:13 PM
Obama has the potential to be a great statesman, but he needs about 8-14 years in the Maturation chamber and he needs to learn Economics.

RP should teach him

angrydragon
12-24-2007, 03:30 PM
Funny, you'd think he'd know that the PATRIOT ACT is unconstitutional before voting for it and again voting to extend the PATRIOT ACT.

Mesogen
12-24-2007, 08:49 PM
I havent heard Obama on the H.r 1955 bill yet ...

Ron Paul didn't vote. He could have voted No. I guess he was on the campaign trail. Wasn't important enough, I guess.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-1955

jonahtrainer
12-24-2007, 09:11 PM
B-F-D!!!

On CSPAN Obama's spokesman says (today, just after the interview with Dr Paul) : Barack Obamas experience as Professor of Constitutional law makes him best suited to combat corruption within the USA, and to uphold the Constitution and to protect the USA from enemies domestic such as domestic terrorism.

When I was in law school I wrote several papers. One was titled The History of Money and Currency in American Law. I wrote it for an American Legal History class taught by a JD/PhD in American History. I was quite surprised that he was almost completely ignorant of monetary matters in America.

Sure, he had a cursory understanding of the Continental, Jackson's crusade, Lincoln's bank act, Chase, cross of gold, FDR, Nixon, etc. But he had no understanding of the economic implications. This simply is not taught in our educational institutions. I still remember how I framed the issue to him "Is their a right to money and if so with whom does it vest; government or individuals?" I then proceeded to explain to him how the Constitution vested that right with the individual but the Federal Reserve Act and Income Tax have since vested that right with the government. I could see the light bulb go on. It was a pretty cool experience considering how much he has taught me, he was one of my best professors ever, that I was able to discover something and teach it to him.

Robert Landis of GATA (http://www.gata.org), who went to school with Chief Justice Roberts, said it best "If you want to know the truth about money you have to find it out yourself." He says the politicians in Washington have no idea how money versus money substitutes work. It simply isn't taught formally anywhere.

I'd love to see some debates between Ron Paul and Obama because Paul would take him to school for some kindergarten lessons in monetary policy. The concepts are not that difficult, well I've had a tough time helping my buddy who is now a Ron Paul supporter with an MBA in Finance who worked for the Fed understand, but Obama is going to try and schill for the Fed. He will get schooled because America families are in economic trouble. Someone or something needs to be blamed and the Fed, who likes to point fingers at everyone else, is going to have the chickens come home to roost.

America has a critical choice to make regarding to evaporation of the fiat dollar: Repression or Regeneration.