PDA

View Full Version : Where do you stand on issues?

SeekLiberty
07-10-2007, 05:46 AM
Here's where I stand on the issues so you may better understand where I'm coming from:

1) I'm 100% a Constitutionalist to the "T" like Ron Paul. I LOVE to discuss our Constitution. I see where some improvements can be made in it but for now, all I want is for us to get back to our federal Constitution.

2) I'm a dedicated Ron Paul supporter who wears a different Ron Paul t-shirt and hat every day of the week among a lot of other things I do to support Ron and the message of Liberty.

3) I'm believe there is no law which imposes on the average, private State Citizen a federal individual income tax on one's private labor (or that would be slavery).

4) I'm 100% against any gun control, including registration (which IS gun control) as I don't think we need to give our federal government an easy list to go down for future confiscation in a potential military dictatorship (Ron warns about). Besides, it's an infringement on my UNalienable Right.

5) I believe there should be a new investigation of September 11th, and that it should not be put off any longer. I also believe there is evidence that a small cabal of American criminals in and outside our government are, at minimum, complicit in the September 11th massacre and property damage.

6) I believe WE THE PEOPLE should be making Constitutional plans RIGHT NOW on what we should do to regain our full Liberty back, and restore our Republic in spite of what happens at the polls, and for us to not count on Government to solve its own problem of them upholding WE THE PEOPLE's Constitution, and that the Government should even fear WE THE PEOPLE.

7) I believe that Government is only a necessary EVIL, and that it's only legitimate purpose is to protect each of us from others infringing on any of our natural Rights.

There's my small "magic 7" list. :)

Anybody want to add theirs? I think it'd be a nice way to get to know each other's positions on where we personally stand on important issues.